Prologue

Our Moments
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I can’t look at another page of this.” Lana said with distain as she eyed her Withering Heights notes.

Claire chuckled humorously, nodding. ”I know, wanna call it a night?”

Lana nodded. “Yes please, I need my bed.”

“Alight, see you tomorrow.”

“ these exams.” She sighed, “see you tomorrow.” Lana said, pulling herself up from the couch, her green eyes narrowed when she saw her roommate still flick through her notes as she nodded goodnight. “You stop too, it’s late, you can’t cram anything in there anymore.” She pointed to her head.

Claire looked up, looking sheepish, “You’re right.” She waved her away. "I'll stop really soon, promise."

Lana opened the door, leading into the hallway and nodded, “Don’t worry, we got this.”

Claire nodded once, “we got this, night.” She smiled as Lana closed the door.

Claire yawned as she got up and stretched, overlooking all the books and notes scattered on the table and floor, it’s been a very long month. Her finals taking over most of her thoughts and time not that she minded, in fact it’s been a welcomed distraction.

Despite Lana’s words, she plopped down back on her chair, giving herself an hour to relax and surf the internet before going back to her studies. After twenty minutes, her brown eyes widened as she looked at her youtube page, heart racing as she unthinkingly clicked onto the recently uploaded video. She paused however after a few seconds, getting up to make a cup of tea but honestly she just wasn’t ready to look at it yet.

“Stop being such a coward.” She whispered to herself, hands grasping the counter. “Just watch the video.”

Grabbing her tea she sat back down again and took a deep breath, heart still racing. She rolled her eyes at her own silliness. “Just do it.”

Claire unpaused the video and watched seven handsome guys envelop the screen, she smiled slightly, eyes trained on everyone else but him. She couldn’t look at him just yet. After a minute, she was even bobbing her head along, enjoying the catchy hip hop beat...until his part came on. His long, lean body took over the screen as he rapped with enthusiasm and flailed his arms in a rhythmic kind of way.

“Wow, his hair.” She gawked as her eyes greedily stared at his tanned skin and platinum hair. It suited him, he looked amazing even though she missed his raven hair, it made him look innocent. She watched as his white shirt clung to his figure as he moved his body in time to the music. She swelled with pride as

Please log in to read the full chapter