I go to sleep

The stars keep shinning

 

  " I love you" she whispered.  Her hair spilled over the pillow where she lay next to me. She smelled of roses and the cool night breeze. Her hand glided across my cheek, fingers lingering on my lips. She was as beautiful as ever. A lone tear escaped my eye.

" Don't..please don't cry my love" Leaning in closer she kissed away the tear.

"I'm sorry." my voice sounded so hollow. She pressed her body as close as possible to me.

" Don't be..there was nothing we could have done my dragon." She looked at me with that stubborn look of hers that I missed so much.

" I miss you so much my love." I moved a strand of hair away from her face. Her gaze softened.

" I'm always with you my dragon." are you Hunchae? The morning sun broke in through the windows, I caressed her cheek as the sun hid my star from me once again. I was left alone caressing the emptiness in front of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   I walked in the building, people avoided me. They saw the hollow broken man I was. They feared hurting me more. It was fine with me though, I didn't want to speak to anyone. On the occasions I did go to the studio, Teddy would try to cheer me up. Eventually he too gave up though. The only ones who still tried were my members and the girls. Bom noona would come to my house and try to make me eat. She once broke and yelled at me. She threw the food on the floor.

" We all miss her too Jiyong!! You cant keep doing this to yourself!!...she wouldn't like to see us this way...she wouldn't want to see you broken.." The last statement came out in a broken whisper full of tears. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

" Look you made me mess up my makeup...im going to the bathroom, when I come back that food better be picked up...and your taking a shower today you stink." She stomped out of my room. That was the first time I had gotten up from my bed since her funeral. That was also the first night she came to me at night. 

  I walked in the studio, Youngbae sat there with Top listening to a new song he had just finished recording. They both looked up and brightly greeted me. I gave them a smile in return, but they both saw right through me. 

"  Not a good day today?" Top asked, concern was written all over his face. I nodded, as I sat on the couch. 

" Talk, tell us what's wrong Ji." Youngbae turned his chair to face him. It was something on his face or the tone of his voice that just made me crumble.

" I...I just cant today..." my throat closed, choking the words that wanted to come out.  Youngbae  hugged me as my body shook with tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why?" she asked as she gently touched the puffy bags under my eyes.

" Each tear brings back a memory of you." She looked sad.

" You cant keep doing this to yourself my dragon..." before she could finish I kissed her soft rosy lips.

" But when the sun comes up...I have nothing but the loneliness." A lone tear streaked across her cheek like a shooting star.

" You have to move on my dragon, find happiness again." 

"I will love you till the day I die my love, you are my happiness." 

" This isn't living though my dragon, even if you don't love another person again, please try and find happiness in the people who surround you, make your life have meaning again, give meaning to the life that was so cruelly taken from me. Promise me you will move on."

" I cant." 

" Moving on doesn't mean you have to forget me , it means waking up every day stronger than yesterday my love, it means facing your fears, and wiping your tears when times get hard. life wont just stop and wait for you to be ok my dragon, you just cant keep sleeping and imagining me here with you. You have to have hope that somewhere, somehow we will be together again, but that for now you have to live your life." She was right, but why did it have to hurt so much. 

" I promise ill try my love." She smiled that wonderful smile I loved. I kissed her one last time.

" The sun is almost up...will you sing me a song my dragon?" She cuddled up to my chest, and I sung for her one last time.

 

"When I look up from my pillow

I dream you are there with me

Though you are far away

I know you'll always be near to me

I go to sleep

And imagine that you're there with me

I go to sleep

And imagine that you're there with me

I look around me

And feel you are ever so close to me

Each tear that flows from my eye

Brings back memories of you to me

I go to sleep

And imagine that you're there with me

I go to sleep

And imagine that you're there with me

I was wrong, I will cry

I will love you till the day I die

You were all, you alone and no one else

You were meant for me

When morning comes again

I have the loneliness you left me

Each day drags by

Until finally my time descends on me

I go to sleep

And imagine that you're there with me

I go to sleep

And imagine that you're there with me"
 
  The sun came up and once again she was gone and I was left alone, but this time was different. I would keep my promise, I would try and be happy again, and hope that someday when we meet again, I could proudly hold her and tell her I lived the life she would have wanted for the both of us. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
* I hope you guys liked it ^-^ the song he sings her is " I go to sleep" by Sia, please give it a listen its such a beautiful song.