Chapter 1

Behind The Stage

-1,2,3, now turn, yes, right! That's it, keep going! Move your position, okay, okay, stop. - The dance teacher give his opinion- You are doing great! You can debut soon!

- Thanks to you oppa! - A girl answer, her eyes turn to a perfect shape of curls.

- Oppa jjang! Oppa I am hungry, and Yoong is hungry too! - A tall girl jump in

- Yah Sooyoung unnie if you are hungry then admitted it, why pulling me into this? But, by the way, I'm hungry. - A so-called YoonA girl also stepped in.

- How about you? Taeyeon?

- I'm not hungry. Thank you anyway.

- I'm not hungry too. Oh~~~ Yeah baby, come on! - Hyoyeon said, playing music with a volume that Sooyoung describe that even with the earphones on, people at the basement still can hear it.

- I'll have Toboki with Jessie.- Eyesmile girl smile again, peeking at a girl sleeping already in front of the air conditioner. - Yuri is probably drinking her MA juice.

- Wait! Why don't you let me and Yoong tell you what we want to eat?

Sooyoung called, seeing him leaving.

- You two are going to eat anything he bought.

Tiffany say with a mocking tone.

Just when Sooyoung was about to hit her, manager oppa step in and introduce a boy in a hoodie and a cap hiding his face.

- Girls, meet Soonkyu.

-Soonkyu? That's a boy name, I suppose? I thought we are an all girls band? - Taeyeon ask.

- It is because, I am, indeed, a girl. It's okay if you have mistaken it. Many people did. - Soonkyu take off her caps, give a charming smile and come shake Taeyeon's hand. - It's an honor to see CEO of the biggest corporate in Korea with our Lee-Jung in here.- Then she turn to Tiffany.- You must be Ms.Hwang? 

- Yes, I am. And also, it got to be our honor to see the young talented foundation of Lee-Jung. Right, Taeyeon?

Tiffany ask her, but Taeyeon only freeze, staring at Soonkyu, known as Sunny.

Taeyeon's POV

What is this feeling I'm having? Ever since I saw her smile... My heart just keep beating and I even blush. Why can't I keep my eyes away from her? What's happening? Is it.. Am I in love at this sudden? No, it's probably me seeing the one I idolize. Probably. Right, Inhale, Exhale, Relax, and be cool.

I give an apology smile and say:

- Yes, it is so suprise to see you here.

That's it Kim Taeyeon, be cool. You are an CEO. You gotta be cool.

End POV

Sunny just smile again. She step over, where Jessica is, and they chat about a few things, then they look in Jessica's laptop and work together. 

- Oops... Almost forgot, Sunny is Jessica's adoptive sister. We better do our things too.

Tiffany pull Taeyeon's hand and they practice their song again, despite the two other are still doing their job.

When the food arrived, Taeyeon look at Sunny, who is now alone since Jessica left for food, or actually, 'Tiffany' and food. She stair at her for the whole time, sometime she blush and smile too. Feeling like being spying, Sunny turn her heads and see Taeyeon with her strange attitude, wave her hands to call her and points to the space next to her. When Taeyeon is down, she move behind her and back hug Taeyeon, leaning her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, making her blush . She start the conversations with a deep voice:

- So you are from Jeonju, aren't you?

- How.. How did you know? People thinks I'm from Seoul or anything like that. 

- Your sisters have your face. You try to competive with your brother when you were young. 

- Excuse me? How did you know so much about me?

- Mr. Kim is a mafia too you know. And I'm sure you know what Lee-Jung have in the underground. We, well, kinda know about anyone in it.

- Yeah. I see that. So you knew about me like, since 17 years ago? Bleh!

- At that time, I'm only 3. What do you hope at a three years old kid? To know everything about everyone?

- Oh, well yeah, I think a kid like you could do it.

Taeyeon chuckles, pinch Sunny's nose.

- Ew~~~ Hello? We are here too you know? Are you acting a movie? - YoonA interrupted 

- Is a practice room a public place? Get your room! - Sooyoung also join.

Taeyeon blush, immediately move out from Sunny's embrace. Sunny only look at them and smile.

She always smile, and it makes Taeyeon to blush even more.