Final with Extra Short Story At The Bottom

Some Things Never Work
A/N: I’m combining different part of my life events into this story. It’s still fictional because not all is true. I’ll tell the parts I want you to know is true though haha. 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
*It was a cold and gloomy looking morning when you were dropped off for your Math class early. You headed to your classroom after eating your cream cheesed bagel. As you turned the corner and was heading to the door you saw a class mate. Because he headed towards the door of the classroom you also did. He turned the knob checking to see if it was lock and surprisingly it wasn’t. He opened as you both made your way. He quickly walked to his seat not turning on the lights. You stopped at the door and hesitated to turn on the light but in the end you did. One by one you flicked on the lights. You set your backpack and stuff down then went to close the door and left it slightly open because it was cold outside and adding with the stupid room’s AC it was colder. After doing so you just sat in your seat and scrolled through your phone. You wanted to start a conversation so it wouldn’t be awkward but then hesitated and dropped the thought of it and continued scrolling on your phone. Soon other students started coming it and then classes started. (A/N:This whole part was real. I felt super duper awkward in the class room alone with him haha)
 
It was a couple days later, (honestly, it was probably a week ago that this event happened but going along with the story..) the teacher brought up the topic of not knowing everyone’s name yet and had pointed you out. “Cheun Ae do you know his name?” He said gesturing his hand towards Sehun. 
 
“No.” You denied. In fact you did know his name, but you weren’t sure and you don’t really want everyone to know that you knew his name when he probably doesn’t even know your name, it just makes things more awkward. 
 
“Ah, I just said it.” He the teacher said and You laughed it off. (This was also real.) Class ended as you made your way out after the students and most of the time after Sehun. When you leave and you look both ways Sehun has already disappeared. 
 
“Where does he go that he disappears so quickly?” I thought to myself but then ignored it.
 
You made your way to the library because your next class has been canceled. (A/N:Class canceled was real but it wasn’t the same day. But it’s okay). I texts my sister and asked her where she was with my cousins and she told where she was. I made my way and found them at a spot in the library on the third floor. 
 
“Hey.” 
 
“Hey Cheun Ae.” They said as I set down my stuff and sat in the middle because they took all the seats. We all kept talking until they had to leave for class. Soon I was left alone after they all left. I sat and just scrolled through my phone and listened to music.*
 
A couple days later I was in Math class waiting for the teacher to come and students we already in the class as I look from the corner of my eye and there he was sitting in his seat. I turned away and took out my stuff and was prepared to write when the teacher came in and started writing on the board after taking role of the class. 
 
“Should I start a conversation with him?” I thought as I slumped in my chair and let out a sigh. 
 
As class ended I tired to pack as soon as possible and leave to catch up to him, but I was just a little bit too late. *He just walked right out of the door and when I reached the door he was gone already. Like seriously? I sit right next to the door and I get up to leave right when he exits and once I get out and turn he’s gone.* (A/N:This is true though. Like whenever I get out of class he’s already gone and he just barely left the door. I think he disappears into thin air!) 
 
*I ignored the fact that he left and just headed to my next class as soon as possible because I only have a ten minute gap in between and the class in kinda far.* 
 
~Your POV~
 
After that class I headed straight to the library and just sat in there listening to music on the third floor. 
 
“Hey.” Someone said as I looked up and saw him. 
 
“O-oh Sehun.” I said taking off my earphones and paused my song. 
 
“So you do know my name.” He said. “You don’t mind if I sit right?” 
 
“Oh no, go ahead.” I said and pushed the chair towards him so he was able to sit. 
 
“How come you’re here alone?” He asked me. 
 
“I don’t have class while my cousin’s they do. I usually wait for them to come out.”
 
“You don’t have anyone to be with?” 
 
“No, my friend she’s somewhere else while I just listen to music sit and wait.” I laughed causing both of us to laugh. 
 
“Um, this might sound weird but do you know my name?” 
 
“Cheung Cheun Ae.” He said and smiled. I smiled back at him. 
 
“Do you have any other classes?” I asked him. 
 
“No, I don’t. I usually go straight home after math, but today there was a problem with my ride so I won’t get to go home early like I usually do.” He said as I nodded. 
 
“You?”
 
“I just had class, now on my there hour break before my next class.” I said. 
 
“You wait that long?” He asked quite surprised about my three hour gap.
 
“Yeah, but then my cousins and I have lunch at 11 and I wait for another hour before my last class, it works out that way.” 
 
“Oh, I see.” He said. 
 
“Do you usually stay up here when you finish class?” 
 
“Yeah, it’s not like I have anywhere else to go other than the library. I don’t like being alone but most of the time I’m alone.” I said. 
 
“I guess you must have been happy when I came then?” He asked. 
 
“Yeah, better than being lonely.” I said. 
 
“Cheun Ae!” my cousins said and smiled at me. 
 
“Ah, Sehun this is Boa and Shen, they’re my cousins and this is Mi Mi my older sister. 
 
“Well since you won’t be lonely I guess I’ll be taking my leave now.” He said as he glanced at his phone. “My ride’s on the way.” He said and stood up. 
 
“Ne. Bye, see you next time.” I waved as he left me with my cousins. 
 
“So who was he?” They asked me. 
 
“He’s a class mate from math.” I said and then just talked with my cousins then about other stuff. 
 
It been passed a month and Sehun and I have gotten closer. *He took my phone and tried to unlock my phone but then I wouldn’t tell him. 
 
“Tell me the password, if not then I’m going to disable it.” He said and started typing in numerous types of number. 
 
“NO! Give it to me.” I said and tried to snatch my phone back from him. He held it away from me still typing in passwords. My earphones were one as he had my phone in his hand. Seriously though this guy.
 
“Okay, okay, I’ll unlock it.” I said and then put my finger on the home button and it unlocked. 
 
“I’m going to do the touch ID on your phone with mine.” He said and started by going to my settings. I cared less and let him do the touch ID thing on onto my phone. He was almost don’t when he spoke.
 
“Somebody texted you. It’s Jae.” He said. 
 
“Jae?” I said and took my phone away from him and then read the text. 
 
“Who’s that your boyfriend?” He joked around with me. 
 
“No, he’s my cousin.” 
 
“Sure.” 
 
“He is. I don’t have a boyfriend.” I said and continued texting to my cousin. “You could finished your ID thing.” I said to him. 
 
“No it’s okay.” he said. 
 
“Well try, it might work, you were almost done with it.” I said to him as he put his finger on the home button and it went onto my home screen. “See?” I said “Now give me my phone back.” 
 
“Nope.” He said and then went onto my Facebook and was about to post something but then I prevented him from doing so and took away my phone from him. 
 
“I’m not going to give you my phone anymore.” I said.
 
“It’s okay, I see you every Monday, Wedneday , and Friday.” he said and then laughed. 
 
“Well I’m going now.” I said and started packing heading for my next class. 
 
“Let’s go together then.” He said as we both then made our way out of the library. We went out own ways. He turned as I headed towards my class. I really had my laughed because of this guy. * (A/N: Yes this all happened. And to say it was two different guys. haha The one in my math class was just a classmate, the guy with me taking away my phone was my guy friend. Yes, I’m just connecting life experience. Be happy in this story it’s only one person.. hehe)
 
*The next time I was sitting in the library I waited for Sehun but he didn’t come and I didn’t see him at all. I pouted and texted him but then got no reply. I Just then shrugged it off. (A/N: Yes my guy friend didn’t want to come talk to me…)
 
The same thing happened the next time. I texted him again but he said he was was busy. (A/N: My guy friend wasn’t busy, just on the third floor playing cards.)
 
It’s been awhile as I haven’t seen Sehun except for when we are in class, but once we get out he disappears again. I no longer see him in the library and I basically gave up on searching for him. (A/N: Yes I did stop searching for my guy friend.)
 
However I did know that Sehun’s birthday was coming up. So I personally made him a card and asked his friends to sign it and those of my friends who know him and baked him some cupcakes. I did everything in secret. (A/N: Yes I did all of that for my guy friend.)
 
When it was his birthday I had texted him to come find me. He agreed but then when he saw me and I called him out telling him to come over to me he denied. He didn’t want to come over. I felt sad. I continuously texted his phone hoping he/ll reply but then he didn’t. In the end I went over to him gave him his present and just left to class. (A/N: Yes I had too because my guy friend didn’t want to come over.)
 
The following day my friend had said she wanted to talk with me and so I agreed however we ended up messaging each other. She had told me that Sehun thought I like him and that I’ve been misunderstood if I didn’t like Sehun. It stung me. I had to say something. (A/N: Yes! My guy friend thought I liked him.. was sad to know that he thought that. I was okay with everyone to think that but if he also thought that then I had to do something and that means clearing my name even if it was going to make it awkward between us two. ㅠ.ㅠ) 
 
The following day after his birthday I had texted him and cleared myself up. The next day I saw him but we didn’t greet each other. I feel that out friendship had ended there. Sehun and I were only meant to know each other up to here.* 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Okay so yeap that was basically what happened in my life recently.. pretty sad. He was one of a kind of friend but I had to say something other then getting misunderstood. I don’t like him, but I love him as a friend, one that I thought I’ll be able to keep for a long long time but then something somewhere went wrong and it didn’t go well. It’s sad how this always happens to me, I always lose my guy friends with one thing that goes wrong. I could tell another short story here haha 
 
First One:
I guess I ended up liking this one guy (Let’s name him T) online. I haven’t seen him before but he’s saw me once. T liked my friend (C) but then C didn’t like him back. He’s have a crush on C for about 5 years now even til this day. I know T still likes C he just doesn’t want to say it because there’s no reason for T to say that he still likes C. C may look nice on the outside and polite but truthfully the other side of C is bad. I know, because I was her friend and to this day I have known her for 6 and a half years. I don’t talk to C nor T anymore. T stopped replying to my text and for C I don’t talk to her anymore, you could say she was the fake friend of mine. Last year T and I were talking but that was our last real conversation. I guess there were somethings that I never really knew about. T said he at least once felt something for me, but I don’t know if that’s really true. But yeah, I guess being friends with him didn’t work out. He liked C and I like him. I went though the same thing he’s going through. Friend zone. Yeap, I tried to stay friend with I’m but then again it didn’t work out that way. 
 
Here’s another 
 
Second Story: 
He was my singing partner. Before we worked together (singing) I both said it out loud that we wouldn’t like each other, but just work together. But you know when you work and is so close to only that guy you end up falling. Well yeah, I fell for him, and it was hard for people to notice my actions if I really liked him or not because we whatever it was, we looked normal. Small stupid arguments, talking back to each other, taking pictures together then with everyone, asking each other questions etc. We would look like a couple here and there. Sung the same song. The song was a duet song and was about A (the girl) and B (the boy). A’s parents didn’t let B and A be together and that it A and B were to get married they wouldn’t call him their son in law but A says that it doesn’t matter as long as you’re with me then it’ll be fine and for the duet it says that we’ll love each other, help each other in the future, come and live together, love each other forever, live our lives, and there’ll be a day they’ll miss us.  Well we continued to sing that song until I got tired of singing it. When we had little parties we would both be slow dancing together. He had head butted me once hardly by accident, he had almost kissed me three times before. He was buzzed/drunk that he didn’t really remember trying to do that to me. If you were to see it form my eyes it looked like he shared the same feelings I felt toward him however when I confessed but he said he didn’t like me. His actions has spoke to me more than is words, but I chose to believe his words so that I’ll be able to get over him. I wanted to stay friends with him and it didn’t work out. Stopped texting and we’re both like drifting to the stranger zone. I’m over him I can say, but feelings will still linger here and there. My mind would always wonder off and I would think of him  and when I pass by places that we’ve been at together and with the group it hurts, I don’t want to remember of the pain. he may have had his resin but he shouldn’t have sent me signals if he had no meaning in them. But heap again this one of friendship went down the drain as well.. No guy friends.. 
 
-sigh- 
 
But it’s life, because my future man will be my best friend, boyfriend, and life. 
 
but there is only one friend that I have and we’re still friends after he graduated. And he’s probably the only one because he not asian like the other two guys. He’s Mexican haha. He’s a funny guy and we both are just good regular friends. I help him deal with his relationship problems lol like seriously though he’s a playa I say. lol xD