The Beginning

Dreams that never come true

    I have been living this life for quite sometime now. I wake up do the chores clean up after all my brothers and then I go to school and come home and get yelled at by this crazy women that i call "Mom." Today was different though, it is my last day of summer school and i get to start college, i get a chance to get as far away as i can from this hell hole. 

   I get up and out of bed my things packed and ready to go. I look towards my door and my mother is standing with a grin on her face. "oh no what does she want now" i thought to myself. She quickly grabs my things and throws them outside the door. "Now i can freely live without you in my life. Everyday you make me suffer because you look just like your father." I run to retrieve my things and leave without looking behind me. I have nothing to look back at now. This is my new beginning.

 After 8 hours on a plane i finally arrived at the famous city of South Korea. Seoul. I myself am pretty fluent in korean because of all the time i spent with my grandmother. I arrive at my apartment complex and head toward the elevator with my things. "wait! Hold the door!" someone yelled, i quickly pushed the open button on the elevator for him. In came a Handsome and cool looking guy with a snapback on his head. "thanks" he says to me with a head nod. "your welcome" i reply. Everything goes silent as we wait for our floor. i guess he's on the same floor as me seeing that he didnt press a level button. As the door opens we both exit out at the same time bumping shoulds. "oh my bad" he says with a cute grin "ladies first" he gestures. I smiled and quickly head out towards my apartment. I look behind me and .. whats this? is he following me? i walk faster not looking back but hearing his footsteps closely behind. As i reach my door i look over to see him staring me with his key in his doorlock. "you must be the new neighbor, nice to meet you, im jackson" He flashes that TODIEFOR grin once more and  enters his place. "woah" i thought as i brought my stuff inside, i hope he doesnt become a problem while living here. 

As i finish setting up everything and cleaning around i grabbed the big bag of trash to be taken out to the garbage, i slipped on my shoes and ran out wanting to finsih everything quickly. *click* i heard the door close but thought nothing of it. I came back and heard a group of voices coming from the neighbors place, he must be having guests over. I then reach for my door and twist the knob...."oh crap" Did i just lock myself out?? ugh this cant be happening to me! i even forgot my phone! .... what am i going to do D: 

i look over to the neighbors door... i just need to borrow the phone... He'll be nice about it right?