──aishwarya0906。

── PAPER FLAMES。─ FINISHING REQUESTS。
 
notes
why is it so cold




mxkeme;
—sorry for the wait! i just had to be stupid and delete the whole review. .-.  but i re-typed the review today. sorry for the long review! hope you don't mind, though. remember to leave a comment when picking up and credit the shop! comment below if you have any questions regarding what i said in the review below. if you're shy(somehow), we will converse through pm.
a collection of short/one-shot stories featuring eunji + male idol <3

.
..
...
....
 
description(s)
why are they so cold
 
review
if the ice melts

title. [5/10]


title Like yours can be found throughout aff. it depends on the readers' in which kpop fandoms/groups they like. your title has it advantages and disadvantages–readers who really like apink/eunji/eunji x boys will gladly click on your title and proceed to your one-shots collection. readers who don't really like apink/eunji/eunji x boys will ignore your story and scroll down, in search of other fanfics. so to balance it all, i gave it a 5 marks.


description/foreword. [7/10]


i will give all my reviews/thoughts to all your descriptions below, so the marks given above is the overall score for the description section–and your descriptions really captures attention naturally. good job on that.


—masquerade: ah, this really gives out the mysterious vibe. it makes the readers curious and sparks their interests. but the word masquerade's 'm' is no need to be in capital letter. if the ball has a name(ex. mondieu masquerade ball), then only the 'm' can be in capital letter.

—smitten: this straight away makes me think of character death, you know? the sentence "moments away from her death" makes me curious–what had happened in the story?

—wolf man: this–the unique power 'botanokinesis' that eunji possessed really did caught my attention. i was like: "wow, what is that?" the description felt like the story is going to appear some action scenes, like where the boy saves the damsel in distress from 'evil'.

—my first kiss went a little like this: i assume the title is created from a song name? anyways, it's pretty common but i can't keep my eyes off 'yule ball'. well, the word 'yule' really made me curious and i wonder if i should know the meaning of 'yule' or it was just some random word that does not have any meaning. 

—guardian angel: the description made me predict that the ending is going to be gongchan sacrificing his life to save the woman. and this, the typo i supposed-? change "thewoman" to "the woman". sometimes readers can't stand typos that are too obvious.

—deaf: the title is very interesting. fanfictions nowadays seldom writes girls that are deaf. just felt a tiny tinge of unbeliavable-ness on how does the boy not notice that the girl is deaf? hopefully they will get a happy ending. and change "shakended" to "shakened".

—goddess: supernatural. the description ticked my interest and was attracting, but i was just wondering how could chanyeol reach eunji when he is just a mortal when reading the description.

—runaway bride: definitely going to be an interest one-shot. runaways bride/bridegrooms work me up, i am just looking forward on how will the wedding end and how well described it is, all the happiness, sadness.

—player: not really unique-readers can easily predict the ending before reading the one-shot. but what you manage to pull the reader in is the last word.. "again".

—sparks fly: the title is quite cute. first dates are always cute. so i assume this one-shot to be full of fluff, no? it depends on how you cutely/accurately describe their innocence crush and their feelings if you write a story/one-shot like this.



plot. [30/40]


overall, all your story plots were quite good and alluring. though, some were somewhat common and easy to predict the ending so i deducted some marks. but this is one-shot collection, what can i say?


characters. [14/15]


the way you portrayed the character's feelings, personalities and characteristics are truly amazing! you describe them really well, i was drown in the almost-perfectness of your describings. also an add on, the way you describe the character(s)' surroundings are also very beautiful, keep up the very good work!


consistency. [5/5]


i think that the flow of your one-shots are just perfect, not too slow and not too fast, it is very easy for the readers to catch up and know what's happening.


grammar/punctuations. [12/15]


did you type too fast or something? there are quite a lot of typos and a few grammar and punctuations error. like 'is', 'was' and the capital letters problem. if you are, then read this: slow and steady wins the race. great stories with a minimum of errors comes from slow(but not too slow) and steady(focused) mind.


enjoyment. [4.5/5]


i enjoyed all of your one-shots very much, although i seldom read this kind of stories: eunji x boys (collection) things. but mostly the way of you describing things attracted me deeply, your writing style is very good.


total: [77.5/100]; if i'm not mistaken.
 
(+)extras;
readers' respond.


there are only thirty plus comments only when you already have thiry plus chapters? like, your story deserve more attention. maybe you should encourage your readers and urge those silent readers to come out and give you feedbacks about your one-shots. comments from readers are one of the keys to help you improve in ways. advertising might do a good job, but sometimes it's just a waste of karma points.


tags.


one of the tags like hongbin is not so popular nowadays. now i guess the trending tags are either exo or exo-related. your story needs more views, so maybe you should add the tag 'kai' because there is eunji x kai in your one-shots collection, right? or maybe luhan. both of the tags are quite popular.