Chapter 1

She's My Girl

It was a bright morning in the summer and Yoona opened her window to breathe in the fresh air. A smile was on her face and she stretched her arms.

Some time has passed since her new neighbours had moved into the apartments next to her. Although she couldn’t really call them new. After moving out of her apartment to get her feelings together, Donghae and Taecyeon had followed her. But it was different now. She was a lot less confused and both of them seemed to know that she needed at least a little bit of time for her to think everything over.

Her phone rang. It was Yuri and Yoona’s smile got even wider. “You’re calling early, today.”

Of course I am! There is a lot we have to plan so starting early is the best thing. I’m in front of your house now, see you!” Yuri talked in such a quick manner that Yoona only understood that her friend was coming over now.

She put on a light jacket when the doorbell rang already. Yoona opened the door and let Yuri rush in with two cups of coffee and a bag full of magazines which she placed on the table with a loud noise. “I am soooooo unsure about the flowers, Yoona!”, she cried and handed her friend a cup before sitting down at the table.

“Don’t worry, we’ll this problem.” Yoona said comfortingly with an amused smile.

“I hope so. I mean the wedding is in already nine months!”

Yoona said down on the other side of the table and took one of the magazines.

Although it had only been three weeks since Yuri and Siwon, Yoona’s brother, had become engaged but her best friend was already planning like crazy. Of course she supported her friend as good as she could but sometimes she had to stop her and help her to slow down a bit.

They spent some time with browsing through the magazines and discussing the flower arrangements when Yuri took a look at the guest list. “Say, who will you bring to the wedding?”

Yoona sighed and kept on skimming through the magazine in front of her without looking up. She could feel the expectant look of her friend.

“You know that I don’t have anyone I can bring, Yuri.”

“Well, not officially but there are candidates, aren’t there?” She noticed with a grin. “I think Donghae would be a good choice and I’m sure he’d be happy to accompany you.”

“You still don’t like Taecyeon, do you?” Yoona now looked up to see her friend shrug. “But even if, I wouldn’t know whom to ask.” She had really hoped to get to a better conclusion but in the end she had just realized that she liked both and didn’t want to put one above the other. Especially Donghae was her weak spot since she had hurt him so much. “Well…” Yuri began and took out a calendar. “You still have eight months to find out.” “Eight?” “Of course, I’ll have to know beforehand.” There was a moment of silence between the two before Yuri sighed. “Okay, I’ll give you nine months, because it’s you.” They began to laugh and continued planning.

 

After a whole day of wedding planning (and a lot of days of planning to come) Yoona went to bed. She was lying in bed staring at the ceiling and thinking about Donghae and Taecyeon. Yuri had often asked her why she didn’t just try finding someone else but if she could’ve done that, she would’ve. It was hard for herself to be caught between two men and her feelings but she couldn’t end her feelings.

She wanted to sort it out instead of just ignoring them and finding someone else.

Nine months… maybe a time limit would help her to get her feelings straight. She the side and looked out of the window. Nine months…yes, she’d try. Starting from tomorrow she’d try to find out whom to choose out of them. Now she only had to figure out how….

 


[a/n] After a looooooooong time I finally started to write the sequel to 'Be My Girl'. I really hope I can manage to update regularly from now on xO

If you've already read 'Be My Girl' then: Welcome back and thank you for sticking with the story!

If you're a new reader: Welcome! I hope you'll stick with the story!

So please enjoy 'She's My Girl' :)

- mikiapple