The Red 1

The Red Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What have you done ?!". Shouts Mr.Lee. Yoona knew this would happen, Mr.Lee mood is being badly since a week ago. Yoona has been trying to keep herself doesn't make that mistake again. But what could she do if god wills of others. Yoona working in a fast food shop, and she served as the sender of food. Now she could only look down and bit her lower lip hope that this time the reason will be accepted.

"Why do you always make a mistake? Do you know how much I suffered a losses because you ?! ". Mr.Lee asked furiously.

"I really am sorry sir. But I'm just late to deliver orders only five minutes ".

"What did you say? Only five minutes? You know within five minutes that also you've made ​​me lose as much as 20000 won ". He snapped again.

Yoona still did not give up, he will continue to try to give a reason. "Mr.Lee listen to me, I know I did wrong but at that time the road was jammed. I am-".

"Enough!". Cut Mr.Lee "I do not want to hear anything from you. A week ago you've spilled food that should have you give to the right person by reason of sore eyes and you're entering into a pub. And now you want to reasoned that the streets are jammed? Street in Seoul is always jammed and you should already know that ".

Yoona frowned with annoyance, she can not argue with someone likes of Mr.Lee is who always telling the truth. But then Yoona remembered something. She forgot that he'd been there one person who only pay attention to their debate, and when it was Yoona stared towards him with a pleading face. Yoona knew that person will always help in time of need, and his help was always accurate. 

The man understands the cues that Yoona given . He had almost opened his mouth to speak, but apparently for the first time he failed. 
"Shut your mouth Park Chanyeol! I don't want to hear anything from you too! ". Mr.Lee shouted again. Chanyeol staring at Yoona with a view towards giving up. Yoona could only sigh resignedly.

At that time  Mr.Lee takes out an envelope and slamming it on the table. "Take this and get out of here".

"But Sir-".

"There is no word but. Now get out of here! ". Banish him

Yoona was about to open to refuse, but Chanyeol immediately stop her before Mr.Lee becoming more angry. Yoona stared angrily to Chanyeol but when she saw Chanyeolshook his head she finally can only surrender.

Yoona stared at the envelope for a moment and take it with a heavy heart. She looked at Mr.Lee for the last time by pleading, but Mr.Lee already mad at her.

***

"Here". Chanyeol handed a bottle of mineral water to Yoona. "That's all I can do for you now". They both sit in front of the store accompanied with a view of the tree leaves that began to fall. It must be very long to clean the leaves.

Yoona received a bottle of it with a smile "Thanks," she muttered. Without  need further ado Yoona direct sipping the water quickly until just remaining half. For some reason she was really very thirsty even though now being autumn. Yoona knows for sure why, because she been fired.

"Mr.Lee really going too much these days. How could he not believe you, you're really sore eyes last week. You even almost harassed by the people in the pub. Fortunately, you can get out. I was wondering how you get out of there ". Chanyeol grumbled.

Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter