Final.

Ouch.

"What's your ideal type Jungkook?" The reporter asked cheekily as she flipped her luscious long brown hair to one side, captivating. 

The sound of giggles coming from the rest of the members echoed the interviewing room. His eyes slowly scanned the red midi dress on the lady in front of him before a thin line curved his lips.

"You." He boldly answered.  

Immediately the whole room cracked up into fits of laughter. "Have some shame maknae!" Jimin smacked the younger's head lightly. The camera even shook a little as the cameraman joined in the joke. "Our maknae has grown up." Namjoon nodded his head proudly.

"Thank you for making me your ideal but I can't type in your answer into our magazine my dear. Give me adjectives. Describe your ideal girl please." The interviewer continued while gazing at him. 

He smiled. "I like curvy girls with beautiful, volumptuous legs. I don't like the flat chested ones." And the whole people in the room goes,"Oooohhhh!!!" Shocked at his direct words which sting those who falls into that category.

After the talk show, Soohyun, the stylist, also Jungkook's personal make up artist gave him a disgusted look. Besides all of it, she is his classmate in the same academy thus they're close to each other no doubt.

"What?" He folded his arm at her.

"Your rudeness level increases by day." She stated, before walking off.

"Hey, it's just a comment." He shrugged then take a seat, waiting for her to get ready with the touch ups.

"It's not just a comment. It's a rude, insensitive and geez don't talk to me anymore." She angrily dabbed the brush onto the compact powder. 

Jungkook laughed, still not understanding why his friend is getting worked up over stupid things. "Can you calm down? Are you offended because yours are?" 

Immediately, her ear sting. Hearing that comment, she cringed into disgust as she shot him a disbelief glare. "You're unbelievable! Hey EunHe help me out here?" She instantly left the room, letting the other make up artist to finish up the task. 

Jin glanced at Jungkook, shaking his head in disapproval. 

Jimin gawked at him with eyes wide open followed by Taehyung who muttered absurdly, "What the heck?!" 

"You're dead, maknae." Jhope whispered as he walked past him.

...

"Hey." He tapped her shoulder softly. "I need to talk to you." 

She ignored him while packing the make up equipment. The room slowly clears out as the rest head out for dinner. Leaving her and him, quickening her pace to leave the room even more. 

Jungkook sighed,"I'm really sorry. " He helped her out, looking at her but she kept her eyes on the stuff. 

Once done, she zip the bag and immediately make way for the exit but was instantly blocked by him. Leaving her to no choice but to eye contact him boringly. No words escaped her lips as she maintain her stare at him. It was indifferent to the point that it make him uncomfortable instead.

"Look, I'm really, really very sorry for what I've said to you. It was rude. I know. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" He quietly say, swallowing nervously. 

"K. Now can you move out of my way?" She shoved him. 

Weeks past and she is still not talking to him. Jungkook make a lot of attempt to apologize though. He bought her the chocolate she likes, make her sandwiches in the morning where they usually eat together before the day officially starts and even write letters of apology every single day. Only to be return back in his bag when he opens them. 

"This has to stop." Jungkook mumbled to himself. He feel suffocated and tired but something inside of him refused to give up. 

"She hates you." Taehyung chuckled when he unwrap the chocolate which was meant for Soohyun and took a bite happily.

"Shut up." The younger frowned.

"It's your fault anyway." Jimin piped in. "Aww, you still write these letters.. So sweet."

"Did he use my papers again?" Taehyung groaned, taking the letters for spotcheck. "Pabo, get your own papers! You're ruining my paper collection damn it!"

"Give me back! Stop!" Jungkook tried to snatch it back when Jimin start to read it out loud. "I know I'm a jerk.." Jimin laughed loudly. "Yes you are maknae. Thanks for admitting it." 

", give me back Jimin!" 

...

"Nope, you're not going anywhere. Until you talk to me." He grabbed her arm before shutting the door with his foot. 

She gave him a confused look. "Hi?"

He let out a heavy sigh. "Hi? That's it?" To which she nodded.

"I'll see you next time. Got to go now." She subtly reach out for the door before he saw her leaving. He almost lose her again when she turn her back and stopped. 

"Thanks for trying. But my boyfriend gets pissed each time you leave stuffs in my bag so please don't do it anymore?" She walked to him to give back the letter. 

"Y-you have a boyfriend?" His voice came out soft and fragile as his heart felt a huge pang seared to the core. 

...

"You told him already?" 

"Yea." 

"Great. Now I don't have to hide my papers away. Isn't this pretty?" He giggled, holding up the cute leopard printed paper which he had recently bought.

"Yes, but you have to tell him soon we're together." 

"Yea, soon. But he hurt you. How dare that maknae commented on my girlfriend's chest? I think you look perfect in every way." He pecked her cheeks.

"I love you." 

"I love you more sweetheart."

 

 

tumblr_nefqsrMqjO1sgqdobo2_400.gif