Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary (Revise version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun have been dating for almost two years now but Seohyun wasn't that glad; not that she isn't happy with him; it's because Kyuhyun just doesn't know how to express his emotions and is kinda shy when doing skinship with her. 
 
The day before their anniversary came; she was excited because her special day; much better than her birthday,  as she always say is tomorrow.

 

 

At one of SM's practice room...

 


Kyuhyun and Seohyun just finish practicing for their special performance for SMTown's concert and both were quite tired but neither tried to show it.

 

 

 

Seohyun: Oppa~ Do you know what day it is tomorrow? (giggling)


Kyuhyun: Uhm... It's saturday isn't it?


Seohyun: Yeah~ but it's a very special day.


Kyuhyun: What's so special about a Saturday? Isn't it just another day?


Seohyun: Aing~ Guess again. Tomorrow is a SPECIAL day.


Kyuhyun: (thinks hard; sudden change of expression to shock) Don't tell me... 

 


Seohyun's face beams thinking he finally got it.

 


Kyuhyun: Did you change your birth date???


Seohyun: (Seohyun's face fell) Oppa~ stop fooling around. (she playfully hit Kyuhyun's shoulder) 


Kyuhyun: Okay. Okay. But seriously Seo, what day is tomorrow??? (wondering)


Seohyun: Oh, I give up! (pout) I guess you've forgotten, maybe if I left; you might remember it. See you tomorrow. (sad expression)

 


Seohyun stands up and was ready to leave.

 


Kyuhyun: But tomorrow really is a Saturday. It's a weekend. (utterly confused)


Seohyun stops in her tracks and faced Kyuhyun.


Seohyun: Stop fooling around oppa. (annoyed)


Kyuhyun: I'm not fooling around! (annoyed too)

 


Seohyun: (turned away from him, trying her hardest not to let her tears spill) *Am I really not that important for him to forget about our anniversary? Did all those times spending with each other meant nothing to him?*

 


Seohyun: (sigh) I- I have to go. Bye Oppa. See you tomorrow.


Kyuhyun: Bye Hyunnie~ (still confused) Please don't get mad at me.

 

 

Seohyun already left before she could hear the last few words Kyuhyun said.

 


 


The next day, the day of the anniversary...


 
In Seohyun and Tiffany's room... Seohyun was lying in her bed just staring at nothingness.

 

 

Seohyun: (sigh) He probably doesn't remember what today is all about. I just can't believe it. Aargh!!!!

 

 

Yoona suddenly enters just as Seohyun screamed.

 


Yoona: OMO! Chill down Hyunnie, you're going to have a headache if you do that.


Seohyun: Mian unni. It's just that Kyuhyun-oppa forgot about our anniversary.


Yoona: Aigoo~ Are you sure about that Hyun?


Seohyun: More certain than ever. You know unnie; You're lucky; Donghae-oppa never forgets your anniversary.


Yoona: Now don't say that; well its true that Donghae-oppa never forgets our anniversary but I'm pretty sure that Kyuhyun-oppa's just preparing something special for yours.


Seohyun: Maybe I should just tell him about today; he might end up feeling sorry for forgetting our anniversary.
 
 


Suddenly Seohyun's phone rang: *oh, oh, oh, oh ppareul saranghae ah,ah,ah,ah mani manihae~*
 
 


Seohyun: Yobosaeyo? Kyu-oppa...

Kyuhyun: Let's have a picnic at the park. I'll be waiting for you there, I'll bring the lunch.

Seohyun: Oh.. Okay. I'll see you there then. About what time?

Kyuhyun: 12:30PM sharp. Don't be late Seohyunnie..

Seohyun: I won't be oppa. (smiles) 
 
 
end of phone conversation
 
 


Seohyun: He does remeber our anniversary. (suddenly feeling happy)


Yoona: See what I mean~


Seohyun: I better go prepare unni. See you later... 
 
 


Later that noon time at the park...
 
 


Seohyun: Oppa? Where are you?


Then suddenly someone hugged Seohyun from the back. 


Kyuhyun: Right here Seo. (didn't let go of the hug)


Seohyun: OMO! You scared me oppa. (surprised)


Kyuhyun breaks the hug and Seohyun faced him.


Seohyun: (smiles) I'm glad that you remembered.


Kyuhyun: Huh? Remembered? Remembered what??? (confused)


Seohyun: You still don't remember? (disappointed)


Kyuhyun: What is so important today that I must remember?


Seohyun: Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm sorry but I'm leaving. (heart broken)


Kyuhyun: But you just got here. (whining)


Seohyun: Well I have to go!
 
 


Seohyun stormed off and left Kyuhyun at the park.
 
 


Kyuhyun: Hey, wait! Seohyun! What about our lunch?


Seohyun: What about it?!? You don't know anything  so have fun eating lunch all by yourself.  *Meanie!*

 

 

Kyuhyun tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter