Where Are You Going?

A Bowling Affair

His lips were full, so perfectly shaped. His black eyes were wide, often sparkling with joy. He had big hands and long fingers which brought Jung Kook to a blush whenever he thought of what those hands and fingers could do to him. Jung Kook was once horrified at his own lustful thoughts of his own instructor, Tae Hyung but now he was embarrassed because Tae Hyung would always ask him whether he felt warm when he saw Jung Kook's face getting red. Jung Kook wasn't feeling warm, he was feeling hot from Tae Hyung's presence. 

"Jung Kook, you've not been paying a lot of attention these days. Is there something wrong?"

"No. Not really..."

Jung Kook couldn't tell Tae Hyung that he loved him a lot. He wanted so much to just shout into Tae Hyung's face that he had been in love with him for the past 2 years but Jung Kook couldn't do something like this that would be detrimental to their relationship because he knew Tae Hyung had a girlfriend. He just couldn't bring himself to break them apart. Jung Kook just couldn't.

"The next time I catch you not paying attention, you'll have to stay back to talk to me, alright?"

Jung Kook nodded silently. He wanted to stay back with Tae Hyung but he didn't want to anger Tae Hyung. 

Jung Kook watched as Tae Hyung packed his stuff and changed his shoes.

"Where are you going, Tae Hyung-ssi?"

"I'm having a date with my girlfriend at "L'Amour" Restuurant. Why/

Jung Kook hesitated. He didn't want to tell Tae Hyung that he had seen his girlfriend cheating on him. He didn't want to say that his girlfriend had been d by another man and had seem to enjoyed it. He didn't want to let Tae Hyung know that the man had drove his girlfriend to a hotel and spent the night there. He didn't want to break Tae Hyung's heart but he didn't like Tae Hyung to be kept in the dark. 

" Tae Hyung-ssi, could you please don't go to her? Just for one night?"

"Why? She's my girlfriend."

"But... I saw her spent the night with another man the other day."

Tae Hyung's face turned dark and asked, "When?"

"1 week ago."

Tae Hyung's eyes turned darker, hinting at the storm brewing inside him. He clenched his fists as his nostrils flared. He glared at Jung Kook and shouted, "Why are you telling me this? WHY?" 

"Tae Hyung-ssi, I...I just want you to kn--."

"Why? Why are you hurting me? Why? Why did you have to tell me that? I wanted so much to deny it. Why did you have to do that? Just why?"

Jung Kook looked down at his feet, regretting that he had opened his mouth to tell Tae Hyung. Now, Tae Hyung's going to hate him. Jung Kook clsed his eyes, ready to be lashed at. Suddenly, he felt Tae Hyung stand up and walked towards him. Tae Hyung's going to punch me, Jung Kook thought.

"Look up."

Jung Kook refused, continuing to stare at the floor which suddenly seemed more interesting.

"I said, look up."

Jung Kook relunctantly looked at Tae Hyung's eyes which was an angry black. 

"I guess I was wrong when I said that you weren't paying attention. You were paying attention, right?"

As Tae Hyung approached Jung Kook, Jung Kook stumbled backwards against the door. Tae Hyung reached around him to lock the door with a 'click'. Jung Kook gulped as he thought of all the worst scenorios. There was nobody left in the bowling center except for them. 

"I... I just happened to see it. I wasn't stalking her or anything."Jung Kook's lips quivered as he spoke.

Without warning, Tae Hyung crushed his lips against Jung Kook, making Jung Kook squeak in surprise. Tae Hyung's lips moved roughly against Jung Kook's, bruising Jung Kook's lips. Jung Kook pushed against Tae Hyung, trying to stop him. Tae Hyung pulled away briefly, only to say,"Make me forget." and continued to kiss Jung Kook. Tae Hyung's arms wrapped around Jung Kook's waist, pulling him against him. Jung Kook felt a nudge against his lower abdomen and he kissed Tae Hyung back with equal passion. 

Tae Hyung's hands started to lower down onto his shirt's hem.Their lips broke apart only when Tae Hyung pulled Jung Kook's shirts over him, discarding it on the floor. Jung Kook couldn't believe that Tae Hyung could be filled with so much force, he, too, pulled on Tae Hyung's shirt and pulled it over him. Both of them were half- as their bare chests pressed against each other. 

As Tae Hyung started to reach for Jung Kook's belt, Jung Kook backed away in shock. 

"Tae Hyung-ssi, I...I think we should stop. You wouldn't want to regret anything."

"I won't. Don't you love me?" Tae Hyung said with such sadness in his voice that made Jung Kook's heart softened. Tae Hyung took the opportunity to grab Jung Kook's arms and pulled him towards him and looked deep into his eyes, and said softly, "If it's you, I won't regret." Jung Kook felt his heart strings being pulled strongly and couldn't deny anymore. He let Tae Hyung removed his pants and boxers as he did with Tae Hyung's pants and boxers. As they stood in front of each other, both sighed simultaneously at the sight before them.

They had satisfied each other fully that night but when morning came, Jung Kook woke up to find Tae Hyung gone. He looked around and saw a note on the floor.

'Jung Kook-ah:

Thank you for last night, 

and I don't think we'll be meeting each other any time sooner.

Take care.

Tae Hyung.'

Jung Kook's hands shake as he re-read it again and again. 

"TAE HYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"