1st chapter

A little bit of salt & sugar.

"east, clear" Han said over her earpiece, looking around the hallways.

 

"over here is clear..."  Moon answered back, adjusting her short red wig. Walking through the hallways.

 

They snuck to the empty ice rink, Han placing the bug everywhere under the VIP bleachers. Then suddenly the lights opened, the girls were surprised thinking they got caught.

"hey!! you what are you doing here?!" the security guard ran towards the girls, Moon gave a sign to Han to let her handle him.

 

Suddenly Moon gasped. The guard look at Moon surprised.

"i'm...so sorry i thought the event started early! i guess i have to go back home and more tiring practices..." Moon faked cry, making the guard panic.

 

"tch. idiot....easy to fall" Han thought, looking at the guard pathetically. Han ran towards her sister.

"unni! don't cry.....you just can skate here right?" Han look at the guard with a cute teary eye. He panic.

"y..yea, o ofcourse! haha" he stuttered, scratching his head. Moon bowed to him cutely and thanks him. When he left, Han smirked.

 

"great acting sis!" They high fived.

"well i am an idol" she stick out her tongue playfully. Then they went back outside, to get on their van.

 

 

 

 

"Hurry up! i'm going to be late!!" Moon shouted, running and fixing her heels.

 

"That was Sistar with Cool!" Minji announced through the shouted crowds.

"now next are a special Comeback by Haru and Hye Ju with their new song, I Spy!!" the crowds went crazy, then the light went out. A spotlight light up on stage and that was when the song went blastiong through the huge speakers, fill the studio with music.

 

Haru started to rap the intro, while Hye Ju starts dancing to the hiphop.  With some of gymnastics moves to wow the crowds.As the intro ends with the blast of fireworks, the real song came in with the backup and Hye Ju back flipping and dacing to the beat, then Hyeju starts to sing her lines while Haru raps the adlibs.

They sang,Dance,Rapped. After the performance ended, Hye Ju collapsed on the waiting room's couch. While Haru brushing her real blonde hair that was hidden for 7 hours due to wig on mission.

"ugh!! finally our comeback! i think my hair is going to die if i always cover it with a wig!!" Haru said brushing her hair roughly. Then Hye Ju took the brush and help her brush her hair smoothly.

"well...we can't exposed our real identity...since we are Haru and Hye Ju now"  Hye Ju said sighing, tiredly brushing her sister's hair.

"are you sure that we even have an identity eonni??" Haru said rolling her eyes at the thought being both person.

 

"we have to pay our parents dept...until then, we could do anything we want...." Hye Ju said, patting Haru's head.

"well i don't mind being a spy, instead its my dream to be the top spy but its being a both person...thats the problem" Haru said getting up resting her head on top of Hye- Ju's shoulder , both looking at the mirror.

"Yeah...one day, my song will be on to of the daily charts and i will soon be the official Idol figure skater."  Hye Ju said giving out a big sigh.

"i really wonder if our parents really did stole the program"Haru said teary eyed. Then suddenly the door swing opened with a loud bang, surprising the girls.

 

"Hye-Ju~~!!" Dongho running in to hug Hye Ju, getting on Haru's nerve. Haru kicked his knee and he splat landed on his pretty face.

"Yaah!!!" Dongho shouted at Haru's clueless and guilt less face.

"Dongho, don't be mean to the girls" Kevin said coming in, the girls bowed resptively to their sunbae.

"wae~~ im your sunbae too!" Dongho whined.

"shut up Dongho..." their Manager said dragging Dongho by the ear.Hye Ju giggle, while Haru stick her tongue out at Dongho.

"so...congrats on your third comeback girls..." Kevin said with a calm sweet smile.

"Kamsahamnida, Kevin sunbae...."Hye Ju bows with a greatful smile.

"i like the new song...the theme is spy right?? i like it 'I spy' its about spying on their cheating boyfriend right?" Kevin said interested. Suddenly Haru burst into laughter.

"of course! eonni wrote it!!" Haru bragged, Hye Ju laughs nervously looking at surprised Kevin.

Then suddenly Haru's phone vibrate, her expression turned serious when reading the text. She gave Hye Ju the signal that it was another assignment.