Midnight Surprise

My Love from EXO Planet

 

Home sweet home. I slammed my front door loudly, not caring if the neighbors below me would come bang on my door and yell about the ruckus I made. I didn't have to open the door for them anyways. My place, my rules. I wouldn't really say I lived in an apartment building. It was actually a small house on the rooftop of an apartment building. There you go, that made sense. A house on top of a bunch of apartments. 

 

I walked into my bedroom and roughly threw my book bag onto my desk. I let out a deep sigh as my back touched the soft white comforter. I had been so tired these few weeks with stress from school and debts that needed to be paid up. I had this huge midterm in two weeks that could blow my chance of getting into an ivy league university and piles of unpaid bills were still sitting on kitchen counter. Yippee! Like I am not stressed enough.

 

I my crappy t.v. and flipped through the channels to an old episode of City Hunter starring Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young. Hell yeah! I haven't watched this drama in ages. Lee freakin' Min Ho, the feels right now. Lee Min Ho was just the thing I needed to start off my night of relaxation. I knew what was going happen tonight. I was going to pull an all nighter watching my favorite drama, City Hunter, and catching up on some new episodes of She's so Loveable. 

 

I jogged over to my refrigerator and opened it up. I looked at the half empty box of strawberry ice cream and grinned. How could this night get any better?

 

I scurried over and flopped onto the floor in front of the t.v. while stuffed a spoon of the cold ice cream into my mouth. Oh gosh, there it was.......brain freeze! I took the spoon of ice cream out of my mouth and put my fingers to my temples, massaging it. Just then, out of no where there was a gun shot. 

 

"Kim Nana!" I yelled out loud to myself, as the gun shot pierced her back and the blood splattering all over Yoon Sung's face.

 

"Nooo!" I yelled again, placing my fingers over my eyes just a little so that I could still see the screen. Just as he was about to pick her up into his arms and cry over her like every other drama, I heard a loud knock coming from my front door. , it's the neighbors again. "Aish, you and your big mouth!" I scowled to myself. I got up quickly and maneuvered over to the door. I placed the side of my ear to the door. That's peculiar, no cursing.

 

Why was there no shouting or cursing yet? It's about time they start yelling at me through the door. My night was never complete without having at least the elderly couple below me curse at me before I go to bed. It has become like part of my regular night routine every week. They just simply hated me.

 

Before I knew it was safe to open the door, there was another loud knock on the door. I opened up the door slightly, ready for the shouting to get thrown at me. But when I opened the door it was dark. It wasn't just dark. It was creepily dark if that made any sense what-so-ever.

 

I let out a sigh of relief and reached for the flip to turn on the porch light.  

 

"AHH!" I let out high pitched shriek when the lights came. What the? Holy crap. Are these like the grim reapers or something? I slammed the door closed and locked it up. There was a knock on the door again. I shook my head. "This is not real!" I said to myself and slapped both of my cheeks to get back to my senses. There was a knock again. "Oh gosh, this is real!" I pinched my arm to see if I was trapped in a nightmare or some kind of horror house. "Ouch!" I shouted, rubbing the skin that pinched.

 

"This isn't real, Park Nana." I told myself. I calmed myself down and took the umbrella next to the door. Okay, you can do this! I let out a deep breath and opened up the door with my eyes closed. I held the umbrella tightly in the back of me. When I opened my eyes, I was in...........confusion? 

 

They had removed their hoods and were now staring at me in curiousity. One, two, three, four, five, six. There were six of them. Oh sheesh, what the heck was I thinking that opening the door would be okay? I examined their faces. They were almost.....perfect. Aish, get back to your senses, idiot. 

 

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, trying to sound brave. I thought Halloween was last year. They were all dressed completely in black. Black shirts, jeans, shoes, and one of them was even sporting dark black eyeliner.

 

"We are Exo-K from EXO Planet." one of them replied, calmly. 

 

"Exo-K." I said to myself. "Uhh who the heck is that?"

 

"Pardon me, but we were sent to look for someone. She must be found and we need to know exactly where this place is." another one said, he was the tallest one of them all and his ears were so adorable. There you go again, Nana.

 

"Um, this place is obviously where I live."

 

"In this rubbish?" the boy with the black eyeliner said, kicking my flower pot aside on the ground.

 

"Yah! If you are trying to look for money or if you are trying to advertise something for whatever Exo-K is then I am not interested." I said, annoyed. I was about to close my door when the one who I was talking to first pushed past me into my house and looked around in curiousity.

 

"Pink. Interesting taste." he said, scanning the room.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" I said in shock as they walked into my house, picking up different things.

 

"I think we are going to stay the night here." he smiled at me.

 


 

author's note. 9.27.14

Hello readers! How the first chapter? I know it was short, but they will eventually get a little longer. See you in Ch. 2!