Kitty

Kitty

Zico was walking home from the supermarket when he suddenly encounters a feline friend. It was small, white, had the most adorable pair of brown eyes, a cute button nose and a pink collar with a tag that resembles the shape of a Hello Kitty head, dangling from it. Zico looked around him, only to find that no one was around. He carefully approached the little kitten, afraid that it may sprint away. As he gets close enough, the kitten didn’t make any movements suggesting that it would run away. So with a determined mind, Zico picked the kitten up and examines it further.

 

Through a more thorough inspection, it excites Zico to know that the little kitten was more adorable upfront than far away. But, unfortunately for him though, just as the tag had suggested, the little kitten did belong to someone.

 

‘If found, please return to Kim Yukwon’

 

Zico read the sentence carefully before getting to the address part.

 

“You must’ve ran away from home often, huh, little kitty” Zico chuckled as he read the most last sentence on the tag.

 

‘My Yaungi is a very adventurous kitty, please return him. He’s not running away. T.T’

 

Following the address given, Zico came face to face with a mansion, an absolute contrast to his own home. Carefully, Zico made his way to the front door, unknowingly putting down his groceries and drying his hands (from sweat) on his jeans before ringing the door bell. After a few agonizing seconds, the door was finally opened by a lady, dressed in a maid uniform.

 

“Uhhh,” Zico started, “Can I see a…” he looked down again at the tag on the kitten’s collar before continuing, “…Kim Yookwon”

 

The lady smiled at Zico and the kitten before telling him to wait while she gets the said boy. Zico did not have to wait long, as soon as the lady left, an excited male, very much around his age, sprinted to the door asking about his kitty.

 

“YAAAAAUUUUUNNNNNGGGGG-AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” what seems like the kitten’s owner (Kim Yookwon)  screamed.

 

Zico froze for a while, not handing the kitten to the bewildered owner. He was too immersed in looking at the said owner. Zico wonders if any boy could ever be so pretty. Kim Yookwon, he was a little shorter than Zico, his skin looked so pale but soft at the same time, brown adorable eyes, his lips had that shape that resembles a cat’s smile, and his hair, bright red. All in all, Kim Yookwon is pretty, and looked like a cat.

 

“HEEEELLLLOOOOO!!!” ,the said owner waved his hand in  front of Zico’s face, trying to get his attention, “Can I have my kitty now?”

 

“O-Oh, I am sorry..” Zico laughed awkwardly, face flushed before handing the kitten back to it’s owner, “Here, your cat”

 

Yookwon gladly claimed the missing cat before giving a seriously blinding smile to Zico, thanking him greatly.

 

“It’s fine”

 

“Do you wanna come inside first, have a drink?” Yookwon offered, standing aside to make a little room for Zico.

 

“Ah, I am sorry, but I kinda have something to do. My mom is waiting” Zico carefully declined even though he wanted to go inside the house, he knew his mother must be waiting for him and his groceries.

 

Yookwon gave an pout unknowingly before muttering a quiet ‘Ah..’

 

Looking at Yookwon’s obvious disappointed face, Zico smiled “Can we reschedule the drink offer then?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“If you don’t mind…”

 

“Oh… Sure! I know a great place nearby, their beverages are to die for!” Yookwon exclaimed excitedly.

 

Zico grinned before handing Yookwon his phone, “Can I have your number then?”

 

Yookwon smiled, putting down his kitty safely inside his house before taking Zico’s phone and putting in his number.

 

“There…”

 

“Thanks, I’ll text you later”

 

“Okay”

 

“Bye~” Zico waved and made his way through the front gate.

 

“By- Oh wait!” Yookwon suddenly remembered something and dashed to the front gate, facing Zico.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Woo Jiho” Zico chuckled, “Just call me Zico”

 

“Zico…”

 

As soon as Yookwon made his way inside of his house, a very mischievous smirk greeted him courtesy of his big brother Minhyuk. That day went by with Yookwon being teased about how he kept on looking at his phone, expecting a text from a certain someone.

But that night was when Yookwon smiled the brightest, as he received the text he’s been waiting for all day,

 

‘Hi Kwonnie, this is Zico. Are you free tomorrow? Wanna go out? :)’

-

A/N: Thanks for reading and do drop comments! :) I haven't written any fanfics for the past year, and so it might not be as good (I apologise for that), but I do hope you guys can give me feedbacks on this. 

{and regarding my other chaptered fanfics, I am trying to write the continuation to it now, so please wait a little longer ^^' -and if you want, please share your ideas. Like things you want to happen to this and that... I would very much appreciate it :)-}