the final

you are mine , not his

Sulli and Taemin hands in hands walking in the walkway of the school ' s first floor.

everybody is whispering to each other whenever they see this couple together . this two cuties are quite famous in their school. there are a lot of people ship them but still there are some fangirls wanna bashed sulli , but slowly they accept the fact that Taemin only loves her.

....................

''Sehun ahh....how are you and Sulli? i know you love her a lot. " Luhan pats Sehun's shoulder.

"Nothing between us." then he stand at the hallway and look down to the first floor. Luhan and the others follow him and some of them just stand there and chat. Luhan stare at him blankly.

This time , something caught his eyes.

his eyes full of anger , jeolousy and hurt.

He stare at them .

His heart broke into pieces.

"hahahaha" their laughter slowly flows into his ears that make him feel annoying.

.........................

''yah! lee taemin! stop teasing me !'' Sulli smacked Taemin's arm.

Suddenly, she stopped and she feels that someone is starring at her . so , she look up to the second floor. 

what she saw is a hurt person , starring at her like he is going to burn a hole on her face.

Taemin is shocked with Sulli's action, he look to the direction where Sulli is looking at.

He immediately roll his eyes and hold Sulli's hand ''lets go , ssul!''

Taemin's action pull Sulli bavk to reality and she follows Taemin blankly.

Sehun saw their reaction and he hit the wall so hard that his hand turned red. He turn his hand innto a fist.

He walk away as quick as lightning that disapear in his hyungs sight in just a blink of an eye. ''Sehun ah ! where you going?'' asked Baekhyun.

however , there's no response from Sehun . only his back facing them and slowly disapear.

...................

Taemin and Sulli sat at the cafeteria. 

Taemin asks Sulli with a caring tone. ''babe, gwenchanah?''

Sulli just stare at the glass of juice in front of her blankly.

''sulli yah!'' Taemin touches her hand.

''oh? nae?!'' Sulli stands up in shock .

"aniya . just sit. " Sulli nods and was about to sit down but....

Sehun appeared out of nowhere and dragged Sulli ''we need to talk. "

*flashback

''please dont go.'' Sehun gripped Sulli's hands tighly and beg her to stay.

''im sorry. i cant hurt Taemin. im really sorrry .Sehun. let me go '' Sulli controlled her tears.

Sehun sighed and realeased her hands, Sulli turned away and she suddenly stopped at Sehun's words''you cant hurt Taemin. but.. you can hurt me, great. ''

then he brushed Sulli's shoulders and walk away leaving Sulli dumbfounded, alone.

-end of flashback-

''what are you doing . Oh Sehun ! Let go of me !''Sulli fling her hands trying to escape from his grip.

Without a single word, Sehun embrace Sulli.

Sulli bury her head in Sehun's chest. She miss his scent , his baby smell and also manly smell. 

Sulli wrap her arms around his waist .

words  justcant describe how much she miss him .

''i miss you.''he said.

''i miss you too.'' she said 

Sehun slowly pull Sulli away from him . ''but you're not mine anymore.''

Sulli lowered her head.

Sehun was about to go but Sulli suddenly hold his hand. ''i love you . Oh Sehun.''

Sehun turn around and stare at her,

Sulli started to cry . Sehun chuckled at her sillyness and hug her again.

''shh... is it so sad to love me?''

Sulli shook her head in his chest .

''then?'' Sehun asked while touching her long and smooth hair.

she shook her head , again.

Sehun smirked . he kiss her crown.

then Sulli pull herself slightly away from Sehun and she stare into those eyes, she miss it so much.

Sehun caressed her face and said ''dont worry . i'll talk to Taemin . as long as you're mine now , not his anymore. ''

he then press his lips against hers and give her a passionate kiss.

-end-

 

 

  hey readers ! this is my first fanfic i hope you guys would love it and subscribe me ! 

im a strong sesul x taelli shippers ! maybe i'll write a long sesul/taelli fanfic next time . if you like my story please comment and let me know! *hugs  and im so sorry for some grammar mistake .. teehee xD

bye guys i'll see you guys next time !