Chapter 2

SURPRISE!

KEY'S POV

I was staring at nowhere when Taemin approached me.
"Umma, are you alright?"
"No Taemin." I said firmly.
"Why? Did something happened to you or to someone?"
"Well it's about your appa. I don't know but someting about him  makes me worry."
"Oh, I see. Maybe he's just tired. Don't worry umma, every thing will be fine."
Yes, evertyhing will be fine Kibum. I wish...
 
Jonghyun hyung suddenly joined our conversation.
"Hey yeobo! Are you excited for your birthday party later?" wait, did Jonghyun just called me 'yeobo'?!
"Mweo?! Yeobo?! haha. there's no such thing!" I exclaimed, giving him a death glare.
"hahaha. I know right? but our fans kept on thinking that Jonghyun-Key, also known as JongKey couple is real."
"heh. in their dreams!" Aish! Why do people always misunderstood our every move? Jongkey isn't real okay! We're just close. Maybe it's just fanservice or whatever you want to call it. BUT IT'S NOT REAL. Wait, why does Jinki hyung staring at us?
 
ONEW'S POV
Jjong called Kibum 'yeobo'. It's just a joke, I know. but I want to call Kibum 'yeobo' too. For real. But that would be awkward. Ugh. I really want to confess my feelings for him. but how? What if he doesn't love me the way I love him? What if he will start avoiding me if he knew that I like him? What if that confession will cause trouble in our group? I was too caught up in my own world that I failed to notice that Kibum is already standing in front of me.
 
KEY'S POV
I went to the dining table where Jinki hyung was seated.
"Hyung, you look very exhausted. Why don't you go to our room and rest first?" I said then gave him a massage on his 
shoulders.
"H-huh? Oh, it's okay. I'm still waiting for manager hyung's call. We still need to prepare for your celebration later."
"Is that so? I'll just tell manager hyung that you're not feeling well and that you need to take a rest."
"No. It's really okay. Your birthday celebration is more important. You don't want to disappoint our fans, right?" I wanted to 
jump in joy when he suddenly held my hand. But of course I need to control my feelings. OMO! Hyung, why are you like 
that?
"But hyung..." I was cut off by him..
"No buts Kibummie. Hyung knows best." Jinki said stucking out his tongue.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
/KEY'S BDAY CELEB W/ SHINEE AND SHAWOLS/
 
KEY'S POV
It's already 4PM and the fans are already waiting for us in the venue where the party will be held. The event will be held at 
around 5PM and we're still preparing on what we will do later. Whew~ I'm really excited to meet our fans now!
 
ONEW'S POV
The event started at exactly 5PM. It feels so good to see our Korean fans again after a long period of time. We started with a greeting first then we sang a happy birthday song to Kibum. After that, we talked a lot of things such as our trip to 
Spain, Russia and Singapore, Minho winning a car, and much more.
 
"So what should be our topic for this time?" I started. The fans were shouting the topics that they want us to talk about 
while the other members were thinking of a good one.
"Let's just talk about our trip in Spain!" Taemin suggested happily. I bet he really enjoyed our trip to Spain.
"Oh that?! Sadly, Minho and I wasn't able to join to your trip in Spain." Jonghyun pouted, making our fans squeal. "Kibum-ah, why don't you share an interesting story on your trip?"
"Hm, I encountered a thief! Right, i encountered a thief in Spain." Kibum almost stood up from the chair he was seated. I bet it was his first time encountering a thief! haha
Minho, being cheesy, shot Kibum back. "Maybe I was the thief you encountered.....'cause I stole your heart!" Okay, that was too much! None of us react on that except Minho who just laughed at his corny joke.
 
I noticed that Kibum just gave Minho an expressionless face after he said that pick-up line or whatever you want to call that. Cutting off the sudden silence, Taemin brought up a funny story about him and I in our trip in Spain.
"Onew hyung, Key hyung and I went to Barcelona sea and almost got drowned!"
"Onew hyung knows how to swim but got drowned?" Minho asked with a teasing laugh.
"I was not even asking for help but Taemin went to save me that's why Taemin got drowned also!" I insisted, pretending to be mad about what happened.
"Really? Haha, hyung I think you're just shy to ask for help that time that's why I saved you even if you're not asking for 
help." Taemin keeps on teasing me while I was still pretending to be sulking.
"If all the members of SHINee are drowning, I will save Onew hyung first." Key said suddenly. My heart started pumping 
crazily againts my chest. Did he really mean it?
 
KEY'S POV
Fans started screaming which made me concious again on what's happening right now. Okay, seriously, I was travelling on my own world while they are talking a while ago. Memories during our trip to Spain suddenly popped up on my mind. it was indeed a beautiful memory of travelling to other places with Jinki. That trip made us even more closer to each other. Oh how I wish we become more closer and closer each day. 
Anyway, back to reality....why are they screaming? OMO! Did I just said what's on my mind unconciously? Crap! Pabo Kibum, PABO!
"Hyung, you really mean it?" Taemin was kind of sulking because of what I said accidentally.
"Aigoo son~ of course that's just a joke. Kibum umma will save Taemin BB first." I said calmly.
"Just a joke? But...but...but you just said you will save me first." Jinki pouted. Aigoo hyung, why do you have to do that? I bit hard my lover lip just to avoid the smile that's slowly forming on my lips. 
Jinki hyung suddenly borrowed my shirt, which is a gift from a fan, and a dancer's beret. I don't know but I guess he wants to own my shirt. He really looked delighted. Aish, he kept on making my heart skip a beat.
While the other members are feeding cake at each other, I started sharing random stories.
"You know what, Onew hyung and Taemin kept on bullying me when we were in Singapore. I really don't like to get bullied but it was sort of fun when Onew hyung and Taemin did that to me." I started laughing, thinking of what happened during that night.
"See? It was fun!" Jinki hyung said followed by a chuckle. 
"Hahaha. That was epic! I was asked by manager hyung to go to your room quickly because he said that Taemin told him that. And when I was outside your room, I heard 'aaaaaahhhh aaaahhhh' and thought someone's in pain. And when I got inside, I saw Jinki hyung throwing Key in  the bed!" Minho laughed out loud after he said that which made us laugh also.
"Apparently, I threw Key 40 times!!" Jinki hyung said proudly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
After the birthday celebration and when everyone were already out of the place where the party happened, Jinki hyung and I were left. It was really my plan to talk to him privately after the party. I guess this is really the time to confess.
 
"Uhm, hyung?" I went closer to him, slight nervous of what will happen next. I swear, I can't look directly into his eyes.
"Yes Bummie? Something's bothering you?" He looked worried because of the attitude I was showing.
"Well, it's about me and you..."
"Me and you? We're both in good terms, right? Is there something wrong Kibummie?"
"Hyung..." I turned my back to him, "I...I love you..." and closed my eyes and sighed because of embarassment.
"M-mweo? You what?"
 
ONEW's POV
"Hyung...I...I love you..."
Did Kibum said what I want to tell him?
"M-mweo? You what?" I'd like to know if what I hear was right. I asked him, still in shock because of what he just said.
"Hyung, I really like you since we're still a trainee. Sorry but I can't help it...it to just keep my feelings and not tell them to you. Hyung, I love you!" Kibum almost burst into tears.
"K-Kibummie..I...I..." I was stuttering because of nervousness.
"I know it's weird hyung. But it's true. I'll accept if you don't love me the way I do. I understand." There's sadness in Kibum's voice.
"Kibummie, it's not l-like that. I-I love you too. I really love you. That's why I get jealous if Jonghyun hugs you or if he makes a skinship with you or if fans said JongKey couple is the best or when Min----" I was cut off because of what Kibum did to me. He hugged me tight for the first time. It feels like I don't want his arms to let go of my body. Is he feeling the same way too?
 
KEY'S POV
Jinki hyung's words died on his lips as I hugged him while I rested my face on his shoulders.
"Hyung, stop babbling. It's good to know that you love me back. And the Jongkey thing? Sorry for that. It's just a fanservice 
for Pete's sake! Jonghyun hyung and I were just close friends, you know that" I thightened my grip on his chest as he 
kissed my head.
 
---THE END---