Candy.

Candy.

"Umm... Seungri... I have to tell you something..."

"Yes?"

"Umm... For a long time now... Nnn..."

"What?"

"I... I..."

"Don't force yourself, I won't go away.", Seungri smiles fondly.

Jiyong couldn't stand him anymore.

"I fell in love with you!", Jiyong threw into Seungris face.

"Uhh... Why... Since when?"

"...About two years!"

"Oh... Umm... I'm sorry... But I don't return your love..."

Jiyongs world broke into pieces. He looked at Seungri without saying a word, tears were filling his eyes, taking away his ability to see.

"I'm really sorry...", Seungri gave a sad smile and patted Jiyongs head. Then he went away. Letting Jiyong back.

 

Jiyong felt like breaking into pieces and started crying. The tears were running out of his eyes, down his cheeks and his chin, dripping onto his shirt, wetting it. He closed his eyes and his knees folded together, so that he sank down on the ground. When he sat, he wrapped his arms around his knees and buried his face at his chest. Why did this happen? Why doesn't Seungri love him? Why did he tell him about his feelings? Why did all this happen? Why can't this be a dream? His heart was a bunch of shards and he felt like a wreck. The classroom of the all-boys school was empty. Jiyong sat in the middle of the room on the ground, crying and whimpering quietly into his knees. He was covered by all the tables and chairs around him. The door opened and Jiyong heard somebody entering the room. The person stepped towards him and stopped behind him. Jiyong tried to calm down and not giving any crying noises. He felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. Softly, he was pushed against a tall warm chest behind him and the fact, that Jiyong felt safe in that moment calmed him down a bit. The arms were strong and held him tight. They held him for a long time and when Jiyong fully calmed down, he wounded out of the embrace and turned around to face his best friend. Seunghyun smiled at him and Jiyong wrapped his arms around the neck of the man in front of him. When he felt a new wave of sadness, he squeezed his best friend tightly. 

"Hey, don't cry...", Seunghyun whisperd with his unbelivably deep voice next to Jiyongs ear causing the boy to shiver. 

"I can't... I can't forget... I love him so much..."

"I know you do."

Seunghyun knew that he won't ever forgive Seungri for treating him so badly. He didn't even refused Jiyong in the way he had deserved. He just patted him without any heart. And then he went away. Seunghyun didn’t want this to happen to Jiyong but he couldn't help it. He couldn't force Jiyong to not confess. And now, the boy was laying inside his arms, crying his heart out. Seunghyun definitely won't ever forgive that bastard for what happened. Gently, he Jiyongs back, after a few minutes they separated again. This was Seunghyuns chance.

"So... What do you want to do?"

"I want to forget everything that happened today."

Seunghyun gave a nod and took Jiyongs hand, pushing him up onto his feet. He smiled at the younger and together, they left the class room. Walking down the stairs. Through the floor. Hand in hand, they left the school building through the entrance and the gate.

"Let's go and have some fun!", Seunghyun laughed when they ran down the streets, directly into the city.

Seunghyun pulled Jiyong through the clothing shops, searching some new things for Jiyong. After they finally went out of the shops, they held two big bags full of clothing stuff. And Seunghyun pulled Jiyong to the next store. This was Jiyongs favourite shop in the whole city. And Seunghyun saw, how Jiyongs eyes widened when he entered the candy shop. Jiyong loves candies and he could spend hours in that shop just looking at the many different and colorful sweets. Seunghyun didn’t like them because they are too sweet for his taste but Jiyong loves them, and these sweets were fitting him perfectly. The taller man gave a sigh and went after Jiyong in the shop.

Jiyong was the happiest person in the moment. His heartbeat was so fast that he thought it would burst out of his chest. The fact that his best friend took him in his favourite candy shop made his heartbeat even faster. Seunghyun came after him and smiled at Jiyong when the boy turned around. 

"This is... So amazing! Thank you so much, hyunnie!"

"I hope you are happy. For you I would do everything."

Jiyong smiled at Seunghyun.

"Thank you... I don't know if I could ever make up to you..."

"Just don't ever leave me. I don't request for more."

"Why should I leave you? We are best friends since ever."

"Yeah..."

Seunghyun loves the boy. Since a long time now. His feelings were hidden by him because he knew that Jiyong was in love with Seungri. 

And Jiyong was glad to have his best friend. Seunghyun could make him feel good and cheer him up at any time. Even right now. Jiyong was happy for being in this candy shop together with his best friend. 

"Just take your time. I will wait for you and I won't go away. So don't worry and take your time.", Seunghyun smiled fondly an Jiyong. The boy nodded and began his way through the candy store. 

He stopped in front of many glasses full of colorful sweets. For a few moments, he stared at the round balls in one of the glasses, they were baby blue with light pink stripes. These sweets were his favourite. Seunghyun knew. And he followed Jiyong discreetly. 

After half an hour, Jiyong was finished and went out of the store. His eyes fell onto Seunghyun who was standing next to the entrance.

"Oh sorry, did you have to wait long?", the boy asked.

"Hey, I told you to take your time, so no I didn't wait long.", Seunghyun smiled at his beloved little boy. 

If Jiyong would be his, he would put him into fluffy clothes, locking him inside his house with lots of colorful sweets, keeping the key and never let him outside again just to protect him. But this was impossible. Seunghyun sighed when he took Jiyongs arm and pulled him away from the candy shop. The boy clinged onto Seunghyuns arm, he was always clingy. But Seunghyun loves this side of Jiyong and treasures every moment the youngers behaviour changed to this. They went through the streets. Jiyong didn’t buy anything in the shop and was already regretting it. He wanted one of these colorful sweets! No matter what he wanted one of them right now! So he stopped. Seunghyun was irritated and turned around. 

"What's the matter?"

"Umm... I want candy..."

Oh Jiyong didn’t know how adorable he could be! Seunghyun wanted to do so many things to the younger. He wanted to give him every piece of candy this world was keeping, with his own lollipop he wanted to made that boy feel good. 

Seunghyun blushed hard from his imaginations and he felt himself getting when he saw Jiyong inside is head. He shook his head and faced Jiyong who was staring at him without any understanding.

"Is... Is everything alright?", he asked in worry.

God, Seunghyun wanted to that boy right now.

But he had to hold back.

"Yes... Everything's fine. Just wait a bit. Close your eyes."

Jiyong did as he was told and waited. Seunghyun rummaged inside his bags and when he found what he was searching for, Jiyong heard a rustling noise. For two seconds everything was silent and suddenly he felt something pushing against his lips. He opened them a bit to take it inside his mouth, carefully tasting. He opened his eyes when he recognized the taste and he saw Seunghyun smiling at him. He couldn't say anything, he was overwhelmed by the action of the older man.

"You don't have to talk, I know what you want to say."

Jiyong felt a sharp pain poking into his heart when he saw the man smiling at him. Jiyong saw the sadness, that was hidden behind Seunghyuns smiles. He felt sorry for his best friend. 

"Hyunnie...", he murmured quietly so that Seunghyun couldn’t hear.

But the tallers ears are hearing everything the boy says. He closed his eyes and grabbed Jiyongs hand, not wanting the boy to let him alone. Jiyong noticed his best friends strange behaviour and looked down on the ground. 

"Umm... Can I..."

"Yes?"

"Can I... Spend the night... At your home?"

"Uhh, yeah sure, why not?"

"Thank you... I really am glad to have you by my side. Please don't be sad anymore..."

"Ji... I am sad because I am worried about you. I feel sorry for what happened to you and I want to cheer you up. Isn't this the duty of a best friend?", his sadness was clearly hearable.

"You can't cheer me up, when I can feel your sadness. Please tell me... There is something else bothering you and it makes me sad that you don't tell it to me... Please..."

"No, there isn't anything bothering me. Everything's alright."

"I don't believe you!"

"Please... Let me deal it by myself. It's not that big deal that I can't handle it alone. I don’t want you to worry about this too. Just don't mind."

"But... Hyunnie, I love you and I don't want you to be sad."

Jiyong didn't know that Seunghyuns heart clenched together, his whole body was shivering because of Jiyongs words. You don't love me, Jiyong! You see me just as a friend! Don't talk like this! Seunghyun yells this sentences in his head. He got hot and felt dizzy. 

"Hyunnie... Come, I'll take you home..."

Seunghyun didn’t replied an answer and followed Jiyong.

When Jiyong unlocked the door of his home, he pulled Seunghyun with him. He closed the door behind his best friends back and put off his shoes. 

"Just feel at home like you ever do."

Seunghyun put his shoes off and went into the living room.

"What's with your parents?"

"They are gone. I think for two weeks, because of work. Didn't I told you?"

"Don't remember.", Seunghyun growled.

The taller closed his eyes while falling down on the sofa, curling up with a pillow in his arms. Jiyong prepared two cups of tea for them and took them into the living room. When he saw Seunghyun laying on the sofa, a smile grew on his lips and he sat beside the man. He watched the tallers resting face until the man opened his eyes to face his observer. Jiyong held one of the cups in front of Seunghyun and the man grabbed it thankfully, drinking the hot tea slowly.

After he finished his cup, his eyes wandered towards Jiyong.

"Let's go to sleep.", the boy smiled.

"Yeah..."

They undressed each other like they did ever before when they spend the night together. When they layed in bed, they shared gently caresses and . Seunghyun wrapped his arms around the boy and whispered cute lullabies into Jiyongs hair when he felt, the boy started to cry slightly. He wanted to protect his beloved like nothing else in the world, Jiyong was his everything - his only reason to live. He never shared much time with other people than Jiyong. 

After a few minutes, Jiyong fell asleep because of Seunghyuns lullabies. And Seunghyun also fell asleep.

 

When Seunghyun woke up, he still held the boy in his arms. Carefully, he pulled his arms back and stood up for going into the kitchen. He searched for some things to eat. The fridge was full of stuff they could eat but there wasn't anything breakfast-like. So he put on his clothes and went out of Jiyongs house to get some rolls at the bakery.

When Jiyong woke up, Seunghyun was gone. The boy sat up in the bed, ruffled through his hair and yawned. He stood up and saw that Seunghyuns clothes were gone, every piece instead of the pullover. The kitchen was empty. And when Jiyong asked for his best friend, he got no answer. He thought Seunghyun was gone and went back into his bedroom. The bed wasn't warm anymore but he still decided to head back under the blanket and closed his eyes.

Jiyong woke up because of a rumbling noise. He stood up and went into the kitchen, finding Seunghyun cutting some rolls. Just in the moment he entered the kitchen, Seunghyun got distracted and cut his finger with the knife. He cried out in pain and Jiyong had to smile. 

"Don't cut yourself, man.", he chuckled and headed towards the man. He knelt down in front of him and took his hand with the injured finger. 

" it.", he said.

"Nooo... Blood is disgusting..."

Jiyong laughed by the words of Seunghyun. His eyes wandered to the blood that was already running down Seunghyuns finger. So Jiyong opened his mouth and the blood away. He enjoyed this and wetted Seunghyuns finger even more. His eyes were resting at Seunghyuns eyes, the man made a face because of the pain. When his finger was all cleaned up, Jiyong stood up and went to a shelves, getting a band aid. After he finished putting it on the cut in Seunghyuns finger, he smiled and said "All right. Don't cut yourself again."

"I won't."

"Good boy."

After that, Jiyong sat at the table and they started to eat breakfast. The whole time, nobody said anything. When they finished, Jiyong started. 

"So... What do we want to do today?"

"Hmm... What do you want?"

"Swimming?"

"Alright."

Seunghyun wanted to go, even though he still was sad.

After they finished preparing for going, they left the house. They headed towards the swimming pool. When they arrived, Jiyong was totally happy and ran into the first pool he saw. Seunghyun followed him, smiling and shaking his head. After an hour of just being in the water, Jiyong faced Seunghyun and his eyes were full of anticipation.

"Let's go to the slide!"

Seunghyun smiled and went after the childish Jiyong who was going fast and straight forward. Suddenly there were two girls coming over to them when Jiyong slowed down and Seunghyun catched up with him. They were pretty but neither Seunghyun was interested nor Jiyong.

"Hello guys."

"Are you alone here?"

"Let's spend the day together!"

The girls wanted to start a conversation. Jiyong came closer to Seunghyun and grabbed his hand.

"Sorry but we are with each other. We don't need any girls.", he said, regretting nothing. The girls looked at each other and laughed. They gave annoyed gazes and went away. Seunghyun was a bit surprised by the words, the younger had picked but when Jiyong faced him, they had to chuckle. 

The slide was much fun for both of them.

When they left, Jiyong was full of happiness. It was long ago, that Seunghyun had seen his best friend so happy and full of laughter. Jiyong grabbed Seunghyuns hand and intertwined their fingers, they were holding hands on the way back home. 

Seunghyun prepared something to eat for the two. When they finished, he began to speak.

"What do you want to do next?"

"Huh? You want to do more?"

"Yes. I am going to do many things with you together. Today the holidays began, remember? I want to spend all of them with my beloved best friend."

Jiyong chuckled and nodded.

"Alright. Let's go to the new café that opened last week? I wanted to go with somebody but with no other person than you it would be fun there, I think."

"Okay, but let's go there later, because I'm full now..."

"Yes, yes", Jiyong replied, "me too."

Seunghyun stood up and went into the living room. He sat down on the sofa leaned back, closing his eyes. After a few seconds, he heard Jiyong coming inside and sitting down next to the taller. Arms were wrapped around his body and the boy nuzzled up at his best friend. Seunghyun opened his eyes and Jiyongs gaze met him. The boy was staring at him in a cute way. He begged for something, Seunghyun could see in his eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"I want candy... I hadn't any for a long time."

"That was just yesterday."

"I still want."

"Don't behave so ridiculously."

Jiyong got sad. The man didn't want him to be sad. Seunghyun pinched himself and stood up, winding out of the youngers arms. He went away and searched for the candy he bought for Jiyong. He took the tiny plastic bag and carried it back. The candy landed in Jiyongs lap. The boy looked at his best friend.

"What?"

"You want candy, so there is your candy."

"But I..."

Jiyong didn't mean in that way. He didn't want Seunghyun to be so rude towards him. Tears filled his eyes, he didn't know why. Seunghyun often was a bit rude but Jiyong never concerned. Jiyong never gave a matter about those happenings. But right now, he was really sad.

"I... I'm so-sorry..."

Seunghyun stared with disbelief at the boy. He saw the tears and knelt down in front of his best friend.

"Hey, what's your problem?", his voice was soft and he ruffled gently through Jiyongs hair. 

"I... I don't know... Uggh... I never was so touched... By your rough behaviour... I never felt sad when you were rude with me... Why... I don't know? What is this? Why do I feel so sad?", Jiyong cried into the palms of his hands which he held in front of his eyes.

"Shhh, calm down Jiyong. It's alright. I'm sorry for being rude with you. Please calm down.", the man took away Jiyongs arms for cupping the youngers face. He saw directly into Jiyongs eyes and the boy sniffled and whimpered at him. Jiyong couldn't see anything because of the tears and he imagined Seunghyun going away from him. He got panicked and grabbed for the mans shirt.

"Please... Uggh... Don't go away!"

"Hey I won't go away. I'm here right now and I won't go away. Don't worry."

"Uhh... I... Mm... Please never go away...", the boy whispered slightly. "I need you so much..."

"What?", Seunghyun wasn’t sure if he heard the boys words right.

"I said I need you!", he almost yelled.

Seunghyun took a long breath.

"Everywhere I go, you go with me, everywhere I am, you are with me, everywhere I go in my dreams, you are there also. Everywhere I am, you are! I can't imagine a life without you!"

"But... You are in love with Seungri, right?"

"I thought I am because he was the only one who could erase you out of my mind for just a second! Everything in my mind is connected with you, everything I hear, I connect with you. Even when somebody tells me the weather! I still think about you! I hear you saying something about the weather on a past day! And Seungri is the only one who ever got me to forget you for a second! My whole life is full of you, I need you around me, when you are not with me, I will break into pieces!"

Seunghyun listened to the boys hysterical speech and his eyes were widening more by every word Jiyong said. When Jiyong was finished, he had to think carefully about these words. After a few seconds, he started.

"You like me, right?"

"Yeah! Didn't this got clear to you?"

"Yes it got. But, you are in love with Seungri? You have been so extremely sad because of him?!"

"That was because I realized."

"Realized what?"

"That I am in love with you."

"What? But you were crying?"

"Because I didn’t realized earlier. I felt so stupid because I noticed the background of your movements towards me. I never noticed that you like me more than a best friend... I just realized when I fell the first time in love. And that was you. I thought I was in love with Seungri but I wasn't ever... All the time... I was in love with you!"

"... Oh boy... Why didn't you realized earlier?", Seunghyun smiled sadly and wrapped his arms around his beloved. Jiyong hugged him back and they were embracing like this for a long time. Jiyong didn’t stop to cry during his explanations and now, Seunghyun was glad to embrace that boy without the need of holding back anymore. He squeezed him tightly and didn't care about anything that happened around them. Jiyong got lost in the embrace, finally getting his treatment he longed for. He forgot everything in his head except Seunghyun. He was drowning in the embrace, feeling alive like he never did before. Seunghyun stood up, not letting go of Jiyong, carrying the boy to the bed. When they fell onto the bed, Seunghyun pulled the blanket over them.

They shared sweet carresses until both of them were fallen asleep.

 

~

 

"Ji, this is a -"

"Yeah, I know. But I only want to go with you."

They stood in front of the café that Jiyong wanted to visit. 

"We are going there inside!", Jiyong pulled his boyfriend into the café that was especially for people who are in love.

A café for couples.