Semi Final

The Truth of Trolling Chen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen entered his class.

“Hi!” Chen smiled to his friends. “Hi” Chen friends said together. “What’s up?” Chen ask and sit beside Luhan. “We decide to go to Suho’s house this Saturday.”Kris said. “Wow, a hangout” Chen said. “I pick you at 9 o’clock. Be ready. If not, I leave you” Xiumin said. “Emmm,, guys. I’m sorry. I can’t go” Chen said apologized. “You can’t go? But why?” Suho said. “You always the one who attend if we hangout.” Luhan said. “I can’t because….” “Teacher coming!!” Their classmate, Jackson shouted. All of them back to their seat quickly.

Recess time.

“Rock, Paper, Scissors” The twelve of them playing rock-paper-scissors to decide who will buy the food at the canteen. Unluckily, Chen lost. “ Ok. What you guys want to eat?” They said what they want and give the money for Chen to buy it.

10 minutes later.

“Here you guys food.” Chen said. “And here, you guys money.” Chen gives their money back. “Why you give back our money?” Lay ask. “I treat you guys today, so enjoy the food.” Chen said and sit. “You? Treated us?” Kai said. “I don’t believe it” Sehun said. Chen just smiled and eat his food. “Finally, I can eat something from Chen money” Baekhyun said. The other laugh. “It’s not like I don’t treat you guys before” Chen said. “ You treated us but then you want something from us. That treat means to you.” Chanyeol said. “So, before you ask us. Better I ask first. What do you want?” “Can I just do a good thing with peace?” *make this face  The other laugh. Chen eat his bread. “So, why you can’t follow us this Saturday?”Tao said. “Huh? Oh, I can’t go with you guys because …” “OPPA!!” someone interrupt and back hug him. “Eun Jae~~ Jae Eun!” Chen looked at his beloved twin sister. “Oppa, we exchange our nametag” Eun Jae whispers to his brother. “Good” Chen said slowly with thumb up. Eun Jae stand on the right and Jae Eun stand on the left but with nametag they will be confused. “Hi, Oppas” The twins said together and bow to Chen friends. Chen can see that Luhan on his right and Sehun on his left blushing. This Hunhan couple are totally in love  (crush) with my twins sister. Trolling time~~  “Jae Eun” Sehun said. “ Yes?” the twins answer together. “Wow!” Kyungsoo makes dyo eyes. They started to confuse. Chen just laugh. “ Eun Jae?” Luhan called his crush. The twins look at him make ‘yes,I’m Eun Jae’ faces. “Okey, Chen! Help us” Sehun said. “If you guys in love with my sisters, you must know them” Chen said. “Just look at their nametag” Kai suggested. “You clever, Kai” Chanyeol said. “So, Eun Jae on the left and Jae Eun on the right” Baekhyun said. Chen hold his laugh. “Okey, ladies just sit.” Kris said. Eun Jae who wears Jae Eun nametag sit beside Sehun while her twins sit beside Luhan. Sehun and Luhan gives bread to their crush. “Jae can we exchange food” Eun Jae said to her twins. “Ok, Eun” They exchange the bread. “Wait. Why you guys exchange?” Xiumin ask confused. “Sehun~. I think..” Luhan said “we” Sehun continued Luhan word. “Change sit”They said together. Hunhan change their sit. The other seen more confused. Chen smile. Hunhan totally in love with my twins. “Good, Luhan and Sehun. You guys pass this test.” Chen said. “Yes” Luhan and Sehun high five each other. “What?” the other said together confused. Eun Jae and Jae Eun change their nametag. “Ok, I’m understand now.” Suho said.

 

Finish eating. Chen get up and throw his rubbish. When his way to sit back, he saw beetle. Chen grin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter