Jumping on the bed

Seven Little Monkeys [drabble collection] [chapter: 2]

Jinnie, Yoongi, Namjoonie, Hobi, Vwee, Chimchim and Kookie are sent off to bed by their nanny Cheska. Once their nanny was in her bedroom, the seven boys jumped on the bed. And one by one they fell off and bumped his head.

 

“It’s eight o’clock boys. Time to brush those pearlies, wash those faces and put on those pajamas!” sang Cheska the Nanny to the seven little boys in the playroom.

“I don’t’ wanna brush mah teeth. Swaeg,” Yoongi murmured as he pushed himself upright.

Hobi heard Yoongi and nagged him immediately. “Yoongi-ah! Brush your teeth or you’ll get cavities! Eww!!!”

Vwee joined their conversation and added, “If Yoongi gets cavwities, he’ll lose all his tweeth and only his pwecious gums will be left in his mwouth. Hee hee!”

“Ha ha ha! Yoongi’s ‘precious gums’!” Chimchim teased.

The two hyungs Namjoonie and Jinnie eavesdropped on the conversation and scolded them.

“Yoongi,” Namjoonie called Yoongi.

Yoongi approached his hyung and answered, “Yes, hyung?”

Jinnie placed his hand on his shoulder and told him, “Brush your teeth. If you don’t brush your teeth, you’ll never get swag. Okay?”

“Okay hyung…” Yoongi pouted, marching his way to the bathroom with Namjoonie and Jinnie.

Hobi took Chimchim’s hand and invited him, “Let’s brush our teeth, Chimchim.  –pinches Chimchim’s cheeks–  You’re so cute~” Then they ambled to the bathroom while holding hands.

Kookie pointed the two children who were holding hands and demanded, “Me too! Wanna hold hands! Not fair, I’m the golden maknae here! I should have the best!”

Vwee interlaced his fingers with Kookie’s and dragged him forcefully to the bathroom. “Kwookie’s such a sissy…”

 

Cheska watched the seven boys brush their teeth in the bathroom, facing the large bathroom mirror.

Jinnie, Namjoonie and Kookie brushed their teeth properly then washed their faces with homemade facial wash made by Cheska.

Hobi, Vwee and Chimchim enjoyed making and popping bubbles from their toothpaste-frothed mouths, then received spanks from Cheska, after she finished guffawing.

Yoongi sneaked away to the bedroom – avoiding to brush his teeth and wash his face – while Cheska was spanking the three naughty boys. But Kookie reported him to Cheska, after she spanked the boys.

“Aish, that Yoongi! Why won’t he wash his face and brush his teeth?!” Cheska hissed as he handed each boy a towelette.

 

When they entered the boys’ bedroom, there was no Yoongi in sight.

“I’ll deal with him tomorrow,” Cheska sighed as she wiped her forehead with her opisthenar and watched the six boys rest their bodies on the king size bed. “Good night Jinnie, Namjoonie, Hobi, Vwee, Chimchim, Kookie and to that hiding Yoongi. If you don’t show up tomorrow, I’m not gonna give you breakfast.”

“Cheska noona, can I have jams for breakfast?” Chimchim asked with his puppy eyes.

“No, there are no jams in the ref, Chimchim.”

“Our ref has no jams,” Namjoonie blurted.

“I’ll buy jams for you tomorrow, Chimchim. Don’t worry,” Cheska promised as she sat on the edge of their bed, patting Chimchim’s head.

“Cheska noona, I want a stick horse!” nagged Hobi as he tugged Cheska’s nightgown.

“Yes, Hobi. I’ll buy that stick horse tomorrow,” Cheska assured as she ruffled Hobi’s mane, er hair.

“Cheska noona, I want something golden for breakfast, as my reward for reporting the disobedient Yoongi!” Kookie commanded as he rose from the bed and rested his back on the headboard, with his hands on his waist.

“Yes, Kookie. I’ll serve you golden cornflakes for breakfast tomorrow. And Kookie,  –pinches Kookie’s nose–  it’s ‘golden’, not ‘goldeng’!” Cheska guaranteed as she stopped squeezing Kookie’s large nose.

“Cheska noona, I want a Kanye West album,” Namjoonie winked at her.

“Yes, Namjoonie. I’ll give you my signed Kanye album tomorrow,” Cheska pledged as she touched Namjoonie’s face.

“Cheska noona, I want a Super Mario 3D World…” Jinnie pleaded with his gwiyomi.

“Yes, Jinnie. I’ll order that Super Mario 3D World tomorrow,” Cheska promise as she combed his hair with her hand.

“Cheska nwoona, I want a Pwokemon gachapwon~,” Vwee stated as he embraced her.

“Yes, Vwee. I’ll buy you a Pokemon gachapon tomorrow.”

“Cheska noona, I want a Supreme snapback!!! Swaeg~” Yoongi screamed as he came out from under the bed.

“No, Yoongi. No swag for you,” Cheska answered as she smote his head and ordered him to go to sleep.

 

When Cheska turned off the lights, closed the door and left, Vwee told them “The cwoast is cleaw~”

All of a sudden, the seven boys arose from their bed and started jumping.

“Yee-haw!” exclaimed Hobi.

“This bed has jams!” chirped Namjoonie.

“Mama mia!” beamed Jinnie.

“Swaeg~” belted Yoongi.

“I am the golden maknae!” insisted Kookie.

“Ringaling ringaling~” sang Chimchim.

“I’m fwying!” giggled Vwee.

As the seven boys continued jumping on the bed, Namjoonie accidentally fell off the bed and bumped his head. Cheska heard the loud thud and came to the rescue. When she opened the door, she saw Namjoonie on the floor crying, holding his head while the six boys cooing to stop crying.

“What happened to Namjoonie?” Cheska inquired as she loomed to Namjoonie and touched his head.

“I fell off the bed while jumping. This ain’t cool like Antarctica,” Namjoonie cried.

Cheska carried Namjoonie to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his head.

“You’ll stay first on the sofa, okay, Namjoonie?”

Namjoonie nodded while holding the ice pack on his head.

When she came back to their bedroom, Cheska proclaimed, “No more jumping on the bed!” then ambulated back to Namjoonie.

The six boys opened the door and peeked outside. There was no Cheska in sight, so they closed the door and ran back to their bed.

“Pareeh pareeh!” marveled Hobi.

“Shining, shimmering, splendid~” belted Jinnie.

“I’m a teenage mutant ninja tuhtle!” blared Yoongi.

“Naega jeil jal naga!” mouthed Kookie.

“Throw you hands in the air~” chimed Chimchim.

“I’m a bwutterfly!” rejoiced Vwee.

As the six boys continued to jump on the bed, Jinnie fell off and bumped his head. Cheska heard the loud thud from the living room and came to the rescue. When she opened the door, she found Jinnie on the floor crying, holding his head while the five boys cooing him to stop crying.

“What happened to Jinnie?” Cheska asked as she neared Jinnie and touched his head.

“I fell off the bed while jumping. A-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa!…” Jinnie whimpered.

Cheska carried Jinnie to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his head.

“You’ll stay first on the sofa, okay, Jinnie?”

Jinnie nodded while holding the ice pack on his head and seated beside Namjoonie.

When she came back to their bedroom, Cheska announced, “No more jumping on the bed!” then dashed back to Namjoonie and Jinnie.

The five boys opened the door and peeked outside. There was no Cheska in sight, so they closed the door and ran back to their bed.

“Hobi horse in the house!” joked Hobi.

“I’m supah fly~” dictated Yoongi.

“Nobody compares to me~” stated Kookie.

“Geudaedo nawa gateun seulpeun pyojeongeul, hago isseotjanha, won’t you stay with me~” screamed Chimchim.

“Ha-yaaah!” roared Vwee.

As the five boys continued to jump on the bed, Yoongi fell off and bumped his head. Cheska heard the loud thud from the living room and came to the rescue. When she opened the door, she discovered Yoongi on the floor crying, holding his head while the four boys cooing him to stop crying.

“What happened to Yoongi?” Cheska asked as she neared Yoongi and touched his head.

“I fell off the bed while jumping. Not swaeg,” Yoongi groaned.

Cheska carried Yoongi to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his head.

“You’ll stay first on the sofa, okay, Yoongi?”

Yoongi nodded while holding the ice pack on his head and seated beside Jinnie.

When she came back to their bedroom, Cheska announced, “No more jumping on the bed!” then streaked back to the living room.

The four boys opened the door and peeked outside. There was no Cheska in sight, so they closed the door and ran back to their bed.

“I’m a cowboy!” marveled Hobi.

“You’re a horse, hyung” corrected Kookie.

“Hobi’s a horsey!” calledd Chimchim.

“I wanna ride Hwobi!” laughed Vwee.

As the four boys continued to jump on the bed, Vwee fell off and bumped his head. Cheska heard the loud thud from the living room and came to the rescue. When she opened the door, she found Vwee on the floor crying, holding his head while the five boys cooing him to stop crying.

“What happened to Vwee?” Cheska asked as she neared Vwee and touched his head.

“I fell woff the bwed while jumpwing. Do penguins do this, too?” Vwee wondered.

Cheska carried Vwee to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his head.

“You’ll stay first on the sofa, okay, Vwee?”

Vwee nodded while holding the ice pack on his head and seated beside Yoongi.

When she came back to their bedroom, Cheska announced, “No more jumping on the bed!” then darted to the living room.

The three boys opened the door and peeked outside. There was no Cheska in sight, so they closed the door and ran back to their bed.

“You’re so cute Chimchim~” admired Hobi.

“I'm cuter than him…” hissed Kookie.

“Hee hee hee” cackled Chimchim.

As the three boys continued to jump on the bed, Chimchim fell off and bumped his head. Cheska heard the loud thud from the living room and came to the rescue. When she opened the door, she found Chimchim on the floor crying, holding his head while the five boys cooing him to stop crying.

“What happened to Chimchim?” Cheska asked as she neared Jinnie and touched his head.

“I fell off the bed while jumping. But I’m still cute…” Chimchim muttered.

Hobi carried Chimchim then followed Cheska to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his head.

“You’ll stay first on the sofa, okay, Chimchim? Take care of him, Hobi.”

Chimchim and Hobi nodded while Chimchim was holding the ice pack on his head and seated beside Hobi.

When she came back to their bedroom, Cheska announced, “No more jumping on the bed!” then receded back to the living room.

Kookie opened the door and peeked outside. There was no Cheska in sight, so he closed the door and ran back to their bed.

“Ha ha ha ha, my hyungs are losers~” teased Kookie.   

As Kookie continued to jump on the bed, Kookie fell off and bumped his head. Cheska heard the loud thud from the living room and came to the rescue. When she opened the door, she witnesses Kookie on the floor crying, holding his head.

“What happened to you?” Cheska asked as she drew near Kookie and touched his head.

“Someone pulled my feet that’s why I fell off the bed!” Kookie explained.

Cheska carried Kookie to the kitchen to put an ice pack on his head.

“Yaaah! YOU’RE DRIVING ME INSANE! I already told you not to jump on the bed after Namjoonie’s injury yet none of you listened!!! Look at you, all of you with ice packs on you head. If you only listened to me once then you won’t have to look like idiots! Aish! ” she scolded the seven children.

Namjoonie approached Cheska and hugged her, “I’m sorry noona for jumping on the bed even if it’s dangerous.”

Jinnie followed him and added, “I’m sorry noona for not listening to you.”

Yoongi copied them and told her, “I promise to brush my teeth before going to sleep… Or sorta…”

Vwee imitated them and said, “I will dwo that nwext time with you nwoona so I will be swafe~”

Chimchim did aegyo in front of her and promised, “I will never do that again, noona. I promise.”

Hobi jumped and kissed her on the cheek, then giggled and gave her a peace sign.

Kookie flashed his sweet smile and stay silent.

“Aish, you’re all too cute. Okay, I’ve forgiven all of you. Now, let’s go to sleep…”