Shy D.O !

Shyness -D.O short oneshot

As a kpop celebrity, it's hard to hide that your feelings and have to pretend you don't like anyone. It's been a few months since you became a kpop idol. You had to work hard till the point you get extremely tired and will sweat every single day.Weight has always been a issue for you. "You need to lose weight! Are you up for it?". These words have hurt you for a while. Now your up to expectations in body type. Sometimes you wish you weren't forced to do things such as losing weight. Anyways you had a crush ever since you weren't even a idol yet. Being in the same company as your crush made you extremely happy. Many people describe him as quiet and innocent. You describe him like that but a lot more. Lovely, amazing eyes and the best voice you could ever hear. Today was a important day!

"You are gonna be interviewing EXO "

You opened my eyes in surprised and happiness.

"Ar-r-re you-u serious?", you stuttered feeling like you just fainted. Your manager nodded smiling. "Good luck. You will be interviewing them in around 20 minutes. Meet me at the interviewing room ", he said as he left leaving you speechless. It was like a dream for you. You got ready into your casual clothes. Purple shorts, a button up shirt and converses. You were so nervous and went to the interviewing room. "Are you ready", your manager asked you as he saw you. You nodded. You peeked through the curtain hole.

Your heart stopped beating ..... The most amazing 12 males in the world. They looked like gods ! Your eyes stopped on the one and only D.O! His straight face made you giggle a bit. "I see love there", your manager whispered which you slapped him playfully after. "You can go now", he said and pushed you out. You were blushing so bad. "Hello guys", you said smiling holding in your excitement. They smiled and said their hellos. You sat down and started asking them questions.

"Your fans would like to know which girl band or singer do you admire?", I said still blushing at D.O looking at you. "Haha we"ll let D.O answer that", Chen said with his cute laugh, "Kkaebsong!", Baekhyun suddenly said which made the whole place filled with laughter. "Um I actually admire you ", he said while looking down. You couldn't help but blush. "DATE DATE DATE", the members chanted. The members pushed D.O to you. They pushed both of you to a room behind stage where there was no one. It was so awkward. You looked down embarrased.

"(your name) , would you want to maybe hang out sometime ? ", he said looking at you. You nodded still blushing. Suddenly a crazy Chanyeol came in and whispered into D.Os ears. D.Os face got redder. "Perhaps go on a date with me?", he said putting his adorbale face on . "Yessss", you said happily as you guys hugged it out.

"OKIE CUT THAT PART OF THE INTERVIEW", the manager said and everyone laughed!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9TDCjRwpnBaTbhKQJV2n

A/N: HEYY GUYS<3 I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! :) This is my favourite one so far hehe. I hope you enjoy this very much. If you want more sub and like would be appreciated :DD I love you all amazing EXO L <3 SEEYA laterrr~~