1/1

Give Me A Chance

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong sighed as he saw someone sitting on his couch when he walked in his appartment. The figure was obviously pissed off as they had their legs crossed as well as their arms. Though Jiyong just hung his coat and pulled off his shoes normally... totally ignoring the other in the room.

 

 

'' I thought it was over''

 

 

The leader rolled eyes, aiming for his kitchen.

 

 

'' It's none of your business''

 

 

'' It is when you promised me you two were over, then I see you with her again''

 

 

Jiyong scoffed when pouring himself a glass of wine.

 

 

'' off Seunghyun, what the hell are you doing here anyway?''

 

 

Seunghyun stood from the couch and reached to Jiyong, leaning over the counter top, parallel to the younger and pouring a glass for himself as well.

 

 

'' Since when?''

 

 

Jiyong snorted and took a sip of the alcohol.

 

 

'' Can't you not in my affairs?''

 

 

The rapper glared at him.

 

 

'' Just answer me''

 

 

'' About two weeks.''

 

 

'' You told me she was just a fling''

 

 

Jiyong chuckled.

 

 

'' What I say and what I do...''

 

 

Seunghyun sighed in despair and ran a hand through his dark hair, looking really angry.

 

 

'' What are you doing Jiyong!? You didn't have enough of your drug scandal... you want a scandal too!? You wanna end up like Seungri? is that what you want!?''

 

 

Jiyong frowned at his hyung.

 

 

'' What!? Wait a minute! Unlike him I'm not ing a new girl everytime! I'm only onto one girl!''

 

 

'' So what!? I say it's a matter of time before you do the cover of every newspaper and magazines with a tape scandal!''

 

 

Jiyong slammed his glass on the counter top.

 

 

'' What the !? You take me for a !? What's gotten into you Choi Seunghyun!?''

 

 

'' I care about you that's what!''

 

 

There was a moment of silence where the two men stared at each other angrily. Of course the elder was the first one to break it. He sighed deeply and looked aside.

 

 

'' I'm sorry for getting mad, I don't think you're a Ji... It's just that when you broke up with Kiko you came up to me all broken and promised me that even if she was to beg you to come back you would turn her down and now... you're dating her again''

 

 

'' I never said I was back with her''

 

 

'' But people saw you-''

 

 

'' I DID met Kiko... but I'm not back with her''

 

 

Seunghyun looked back up to see the leader staring down the counter and playing with his glass.

 

 

'' what do you mean?''

 

 

'' I... she contacted me and I met up with her, yes... She did asked me to come back, that she still loved me and... she asked me if I still loved her''

 

 

The elder's heart twisted when he asked his question.

 

 

'' W-what did you say?''

 

 

'' That I didn't know...''

 

 

'' Is it the truth?''

 

 

'' Frankly... yes. I still have feelings for her but... I don't know if it's love. I asked her to give me some time... she accepted my request''

 

 

Seunghyun his lips in anxiety.

 

 

'' Why are you hesitating?''

 

 

The leader sighed deeply and re-filled his and Seunghyun's glasses.

 

 

'' Because... I also have feelings for someone else and... they're clearer than the ones I have towards Kiko''

 

 

'' Is it a boy or a girl?''

 

 

'' A boy''

 

 

Seunghyun emit a little laugh.

 

 

'' Okay I have to admit... it's quite a dilemma... on a side you have a , abs and masculinity... and on the other you have a , s and feminity...''

 

 

Jiyong smiled slightly.

 

 

'' Yeah... you're lucky to be homoual... you're interested in only one gender...''

 

 

'' You're the lucky one... you can fake to be hetero''

 

 

Jiyong nodded but kept his gaze down. The rapper stared at him for some seconds, just taking in the incredibly good looks of his dongsaeng.

 

 

'' Who is it? Your lover boy''

 

 

Jiyong shrugged.

 

 

'' Oh just... someone I've met a while ago and... we messed around quite a lot... but... it never was serious and anyway he... he just likes me as a friend''

 

 

The older frowned a bit.

 

 

Wait... Ji has... he's been fooling around?...

 

 

Seunghyun put his glass down and walked around the counter to grasp the younger's hand. He lead them both to the couch and sat his leader before taking place by his side.

 

 

'' Have you asked him about what he feels?''

 

 

The younger scoffed.

 

 

'' You crazy? of course I didn't''

 

 

'' Why? He may feels the same about you''

 

 

The leader mocked him.

 

 

'' C'mon, we're not in a romantic movie Seunghyun, these things don't happen... they never do. Life is no fairytale''

 

 

The elder nodded.

 

 

'' yeah... far from being''

 

 

He took a deep breath.

 

 

'' So what will you tell Kiko?''

 

 

The leader leaned on his knees and hid his face in his hands.

 

 

'' What can I say? I can't go out with her when I like someone else''

 

 

Seunghyun wrapped an arm around him, patting his shoulder.

 

 

'' Well... why don't you tell that guy that you like him... if he likes you back, then you have a happy ending... and if he doesn't, you can move on and go back to Kiko''

 

 

'' As if it was that easy''

 

 

Seunghyun laughed a bit, bending down closer to his leader.

 

 

'' I'm not telling you that if he turns you down, to immediately call Kiko and date her... of course take some time to yourself...''

 

 

'' She would be a second option, it's not okay''

 

 

'' Then what do you want?''

 

 

'' I don't know''

 

 

Seunghyun pulled him back to sit straight and gently turned his face to his. He smiled at the sulking boy, patting his cheek.

 

 

'' Let's start by your confession to that friend of yours''

 

 

Jiyong nodded. He looked down for some seconds, then looked back up to his hyung.

 

 

'' I love you Hyung''

 

 

Seunghyun laughed and patted his dark hair.

 

 

'' I'm not the one who you should say that to''

 

 

'' Hyung... I love you''

 

 

'' Well I love you too but shouldn't you call-''

 

 

He was cut by smooth warm lips against his. Jiyong's. Seunghyun just froze in place with wide eyes, his face slowly becoming redder. The leader pulled away five seconds later with a little sulk.

 

 

'' Are my words more clear now?''

 

 

'' W-why did you do that?''

 

 

Jiyong dropped his hands by his sides, despaired about his hyung's obliviousness.

 

 

'' 'cuz you're the one I have feelings for, Seunghyun!''

 

 

'' But we...''

 

 

We never... well... Yes... yes we did...

 

 

They DID had had ual s before... a lot... when they were younger. During their first years as BIGBANG... all the pent up ual frustration, they had to get rid of it and they weren't going to risk their newly made fame so they fooled around with each other... ALL the members did... but Jiyong and Seunghyun more often. They were closer and also more than the others...

 

 

So yes, Seunghyun DID fooled around with Jiyong a lot... but it was before... their last encounter had happened more than a year ago and it was a mistake since they were both drunk. Seunghyun looked up to his leader with big innocent eyes.

 

 

'' You love me?''

 

 

Jiyong nodded instantly.

 

 

'' I don't know if it's a pure romantic kind though... but I know that... I like you a lot, more than a friend and... that you arouse me and... t-that I'm kind of jealous when you're with other boys''

 

 

The elder bit his lower lip.

 

 

'' I... I don't know what to say''

 

 

Jiyong took a deep breath.

 

 

'' Just give me your answer''

 

 

Seunghyun sighed deeply and stood up to the baywindow. He stared out to Seoul's lightened nightlife. He was in deep thoughts. Did he like Jiyong too? Of course he liked the boy a lot, more than just a friend, they were best-friends and... they could even say friends with benefits but... would he be jealous to see Jiyong with another man, or a girl? He had to admit he was mad when he saw Jiyong with Kiko but... it was not jealousy... was it?

 

 

When Jiyong kissed him it... it felt good... really good... he would have kissed back had he not froze... But did it meant something? Would he like to go out with Jiyong? Would he like to be able to call his dongsaeng as his? Did he want a romantic relationship with him? Did he want to make love to him?

 

 

'' Seunghyun?''

 

 

Jiyong's voice was little now. He heard the younger stand up from the couch and slowly close the distance between him and his hyung.

 

 

'' L-look I... I'm sorry if I shocked you... i-if you don't feel the same, I understand...''

 

 

'' I don't know''

 

 

'' W-what?''

 

 

The older sighed then looked down, eyes closed.

 

 

'' I don't know if my feelings for you mean that I want to date you... I like you a lot yes, more than just a friend too but... I never loved someone before... I don't know how it feels like''

 

 

It was quiet for some seconds... when the leader talked, it was audible he was on the edge of tears.

 

 

'' I... I understand... I just... e-excuse me''

 

 

He could hear the younger swiftly turn around and run down the hall before a door slammed shut. Seunghyun ran a hand through his hair.

 

 

I wasn't going to lie...

 

 

He didn't hesitate before quickly walking to the leader's room and didn't knock before entering the dark room. He could easily make out the shadow of his leader sitting on his large bed, face buried in his hands as he sobbed heavily. He didn't hear the older enter his room due to his cries. Seunghyun tip-toed to his front and crouched on the ground before taking his smooth dampened hands into his larger ones. Jiyong sniffed as his tears-filled eyes locked on Seunghyun's face.

 

 

'' Leave me alone hyung, I don't need to hear anything else''

 

 

'' Yes you do''

 

 

'' So you can shatter my heart to pieces!?''

 

 

Seunghyun smiled a bit and shook his head.

 

 

'' No, so I can tell you I'm willing to try it out''

 

 

'' Try what?''

 

 

The older laughed a bit awkwardly.

 

 

'' I won't hide that... I don't want you to date Kiko... and I like you a whole lot so... let's try to date... see where it goes, okay?''

 

 

The leader took back his hands and wiped his soaked cheeks.

 

 

'' You... you would go out with me?''

 

 

Seunghyun poked his nose and smiled wide.

 

 

'' Ne I will''

 

 

Jiyong grinned and jumped on him, making the both of them fall down to the ground. Jiyong hugged him tightly with his face nuzzled in his neck. Seunghyun his dark hair lonvingly with a hand settled on his waist.

 

 

'' Thank you hyung... for giving me a chance.''

 

 

The older made his leader face him, then captured his sweet lips in a chaste kiss. He pecked them a last time before breaking the kiss, smiling at the faint blush on Jiyong's cheeks.

 

 

'' No need to thank me Baby''

 

 

Jiyong blushed harder at the name calling but leaned down again to his hyung, crashing their lips in a more heated kiss. He could already feel himself falling for his hyung deeper.