Your First Crush in Your Highschool Years?

Love At First Sight?

You were just a normal student at a school and you would always hangout with your best friend, Kim Taehyung (V, TaeTae, Taehyung or 4D alien). He is your desk buddy in class and the person you would always hangout with during recess and lunch time. At the end of the day, you guys hanged out near the pond (where you guys hangout all the time). When you guys were playing around Taehyung and you decided to take a little break. You started a conversationg so things doesn't get awkward. At one point...

Taehyung said:Omo! I forgot to tell you, but tomorrow my friends are coming to this school..

You:How much people?

V:Around 6?

You:6?! Holy...w-wait..what's their names?

V:You sound like a stalker right now but..whatever..so, there is Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, Suga, Rap Monster and J-Hope

You:Oh...(you heard of the name J-Hope before.)V...can I see a picture of them?

V:Uhmm..okaaay, he chuckled at the same time. *Shows you all the picture, until he showed you a picture of J-Hope*

You:*Takes Taehyung phone* So...this is J-Hope?

V:Ya, why? Do you like him?, he teased you.

You:PSHHH NO! *you blushed*

V:I know you do...you're blushing

You: Okay..fine I do! But..keep it a secret please?

V:Only if you give me my phone back Y/N.

You:Fine! *gives phone back*

V: It's getting late...we should go home now!

You: Yeah...V don't forget to text me :)

V: Yeah...I won't!

At night, you kept texting Taehyung and started about J-Hope. When you heard that J-Hope loves to dance, you fell deeper and deeper in love with J-Hope. On the other side   Taehyung was texting J-Hope and he started talking about you. After a while, Taehyung showed J-Hope a picture of you and J-Hope also fell in love with you without you or Taehyung knowing.