Horror Movies | Key Sees a Ghost?! | MinKey Vlog On Thuesday

Vloggers

 

Another day of boring lessons had just ended for Taemin, a 19 year old college student. He sighed as he packed his bag, stuffed all those unnecessary books inside and grumbled as the zipper didn’t work fast enough for his liking.

He finally succeeded and quickly left the horrible room where the students were tortured with boring information about South Korea’s history. Why he even bothered to attend the class was beyond him, but he just shrugged it off now that it was finally over.

The young man left the campus and went through the busy streets of Seoul, glad he didn’t need to take the subway or bus to reach his apartment which he shared with two other silly college students, Jonghyun and Onew, both older than him but acting like stupid, loveable dorks.

The two attended another college in the area and where majoring in music, something Taemin liked listening or dancing to, but would never get the idea of including it in his future job. Well, you only had to listen to the two sing one song and you knew they were born to be in this business.

Jonghyun’s voice was strong, full of power and even high notes weren’t difficult for him. He may seemed like a brainless idiot who looked something between a dino and a puppy to others but he was a great friend. There was just something about him, maybe it was his everlasting goofy smile but Taemin just couldn’t stay mad for long when Jonghyun was around. The guy would make a fool out of himself just to make others smile again. He was someone who got along with everyone but he cherished his friends and opened up to them more than to anyone else.

Onew was slightly older but also a bit more silent that Jonghyun. He was a nice and well behaved young male who seemed to be the perfect son in law as long as his condition didn’t kick in. He tended to trip over his own feet a lot or just randomly run against doorframes, topple over with a chair, slipping away while walking or just saying the totally wrong thing as the wrong time. But he was still sweet and loved to help others out. Sometimes he felt a bit like a temporary substitute mother for Taemin because he always listened to his concerned, noticed when something was wrong and tried to give him some advice.

Taemin himself was a bit childish sometimes, often forgetting things and liked to throw a fit if he didn’t get what he wanted. Oh my, it sounds like he was a complete spoiled brat in contrast to the other two. No, he was not a spoiled brat only sometimes. He wasn’t the manliest man out there, he had to admit that but he was charming and knew how to make a lady feel special. The only problem was…he didn’t really know if he liked them that way. They were nice, sure but somehow that little but important spark was missing. Maybe he just hadn’t found the right one yet but he knew Onew and Jonghyun didn’t mind. They two themselves were a bit…different if you want to put it like that.

“Oh hey, Taemin. How was college?” Onew asked as he saw the younger throwing his bag into a corner and massaging his face.

The maknae of the little group looked at the oldest with an are-you-serious look. “Hyung, it’s college. We need to study and learn things. Now think about that question one more time and ask again if you think it really needs an answer.”

Onew just blinked at him stupidly.

“Don’t worry, that’s just puberty. It’ll go away…eventually,” Jonghyun said from his spot on the couch and dodged the object which was thrown at him a second later.

“Yah!” Taemin yelled but was ignored by everyone so he just huffed in annoyance. Did he say those two were charming and great friends before? He’s taking it back right now. These two were complete idiots.

“But shouldn’t you be happy?” Jonghyun asked and the younger frowned.

“Wae?”

“It’s Tuesday.”

Oh my god! It’s Tuesday!

Taemin quickly dashed to his room, pouncing onto his bed and his laptop, impatiently waiting until he could log in.

Tuesday was a very, very important day because that’s when his favorite YouTuber always uploaded a new video. Sometimes there were specials on Saturdays or Sunday but Tuesday was the day.

He opened his internet browser and only needed to click once to get to the YouTuber’s channel. The new profile picture was the first thing which jumped into his vision and he grinned at what he saw.

There were two boys. The one on the right had pale skin and blonde hair. A soft smile was present on his face and he leaned a bit onto the guy who was standing next to him. That one’s skin was a more tan and his hair naturally brown like Taemin knew. His smile was a bit wider but both of them looked quite happy in the picture.

Taemin didn’t even know when he had found this channel but he had loved it from the first video. Okay, maybe not the first because he had been a bit confused in the beginning. The main user’s name was Kibum, the blond boy. He was also a bit…different than others but really not ashamed to shout it out to the entire world.

Taemin had watched a few videos and noticed another guy, Minho, who often…very often appeared in the videos as well. He first didn’t know who he was, only that he was a few months younger than the other. He thought maybe he was Kibum’s brother or cousin but that though was quickly put aside as the two shared a small kiss in front of the camera.

His eyes had almost bulged out of his head and he had scrolled down to read some of the comments.

‘Kyaaaa! So cute, I can die happily now!’

‘*dies from fangirling* I love these two’

‘I wanna be part of their relationship!’

‘They are so adorable’

‘OMO…that kiss though >////<’

 ‘So jealous!’

‘Awww…..I wish I had a boyfriend like Minho’

Taemin didn’t have to read more to understand. Those two were not brothers, cousins or just roommates. They were a couple, each other’s boyfriends.

He had stared at his screen for probably half an hour and then had just closed the tab. It was a few days later when he found another video of them advertised in his side bar. Damn YouTube and its stupid collecting of information only to use them against you!

He hadn’t intended to watch more than just one video but three hours later and he was still watching videos of those two, MinKey is what their fans called them since Key was Kibum’s nickname.

They were hilarious, sweet, funny and just everything you wanted a good YouTuber to be. Sure there were some hateful comments, saying they should go die or rot in hell for being fags and Taemin always sneered when he saw something like that.

Why were some people so disrespectful? What was wrong with loving someone of the same gender? It wasn’t their relationship so they should just shut up and stop bothering others with their stupid, homophobic comments. They could go and watch something else if they had a problem with the video.

But Minho and Kibum didn’t care for those haters. They did what they loved and made new videos every week. Most of the viewers were female, gushing over how cute the two were and being jealous of their lovely relationship. Taemin had commented a few times already and his heart had almost jumped out of his chest as he got a reply once. Even college the next day hadn’t been enough to wipe that satisfied smile off his face.

Jonghyun and Onew both knew the channel by now and they as well enjoyed their videos although they were not as obsessed as the maknae who literally waited for new videos and checked his account every few minutes for any new information. It was scary how much he knew about these two.

Taemin clicked onto the new video, almost bouncing in his spot as it loaded.

“Hello my little freaks~”

Taemin squealed and almost hugged his laptop as a picture of Kibum smiling at the camera him.

Minho popped out next to the blonde with a big, goofy grin on his face. “Hey froggies~”

The poor boy was left squealing again. He sounded like one of those obsessed fangirls….well he probably was…..but rather a fanboy if that even existed.

“So today,” Kibum drew out the world and glanced at Minho shortly. “We are going to watch a scary movie and it was not my idea,” he said and shot a glare at his boyfriend. So cute~

“Yeah it was my idea,” Minho admitted but he didn’t sound sorry at all.

“It’s your fault if I get nightmares and can’t sleep tonight,” the blonde on the screen muttered. Everyone knew Kibum was a small scaredy-cat but he really didn’t like to admit it. Minho probably suggested this so he could have a scared Kibum curled up in his lap and sooth him during the whole movie.

 Taemin snickered at this but was quiet again as Minho started talking once more.

“Aww…don’t tell me you are scared of a movie?” he mocked and Kibum glared at him almost like a cat which’s tail was just stepped on. He resembled a cat in many aspects...or more like a kitty when he was in the mood. His feline eyes were just one factor.

“I am not!” he protest but the slightly younger just smirked at him and raised an eyebrow in question. It was enough to make the blonde shut up and pout at his boyfriend, hoping to get some kind of sympathy but he was left hanging and huffed, rolling his eyes and pretending he was sulking.

The picture changed and showed their living room. There were already some blankets on the couch and popcorn on the table, probably for Minho since he loved to eat whenever he could.

The couple sat down on the comfy couch and Minho started the film.

Taemin couldn’t see what was happening on the screen but he heard everything and it really sounded kind of scary with all those whispering sounds and the creepy music.

Of course they hadn’t put the entire film into the video, only a few moments where something funny happened or when Kibum screamed and jumped into Minho’s lap once again. In the end he was seriously curled up in the younger’s lap like a cat, a blanket wrapped around his body and his face stuffed in his boyfriend’s chest.

Minho sat there with a satisfied grin of his face and patted the elder’s back comfortingly just like Taemin had imagined. He was always the one how was described as the man in the relationship and it was probably true. Kibum was more…girly. Not in a bad way of course. It fitted his personality and it was funny to see them nagging at each other like an old married couple while the older wore a pink apron.

“Is it over?” Kibum asked quietly when the movie had ended.

“Yeah…you can look again,” Minho said and ran his fingers through the other’s hair. Taemin awed at the scene was sighed like a lovesick fool. They just were so adorable.

“It’s dark,” Kibum muttered, still clinging onto his boyfriend who laughed at his comment.

“Of course it’s dark, silly. It’s like 12am.”

“What?!”

“Yeah.”

“Oh my god what if there is a ghost around here and it’ll kill us!”

Minho crooked one eyebrow at the panicking blonde. “Right…I’m sure there is one around here and-” he stopped midsentence and looked behind his boyfriend with big eyes. There wasn’t anything which was worth to look at so Teamin guessed his just wanted to play a prank on his lover.

“M-Minho?” the older stuttered, tugging on the brunette’s sleeve to get his attention but Minho continued to gape at the opposite wall.

“M-Minho w-what’s going o-on?” Kibum asked, seriously being scared at the moment. Taemin snickered behind his hand. Poor Bummie, like Minho always said. He really had a difficult life with that boyfriend of his.

“There…” the younger whispered lowly, raising a finger and pointing at nothing in particular. “Watch out, behind you!” he called and Kibum turned around with a squeak and horrified eyes. Minho used this chance and grabbed onto the elder’s waist, digging his nails into his skin.

The blonde screamed in horror and struggled to get away, stumbling and landing on the floor on his while Minho was busy laughing at him.

Kibum laid a hand over his heart and glared at his lover with watery eyes. “Yah!”

Minho just laughed harder and almost fell down from the couch as well. Taemin was now laughing too. He seriously loved the two of them.

“I hate you!” Kibum called angrily and threw a pillow at Minho who caught it easily. He leaned down and planted a small kiss on his lover cheek before he stood up and the lights. He lifted Kibum up and sat him down on the couch, going to get the camera and then joining the other who immediately crawled into his lap and rested his head on his chest.

“So, how was the movie?” Minho asked and Kibum glared at him.

“Horrible.”

“Aw, don’t be like that.”

“It’s true,” Kibum said with a pout, not liking how Minho continued to with his fear.

“Well I liked it a lot, we should watch it again,” the younger suggested with a grin.

“Over my dead body.”

Minho chuckled and shook his head. “You really are something,” he said and petted the blonde’s head.

“Anyway I hope you enjoyed this week’s video.”

“I certainly didn’t,” Kibum muttered, clinging to his boyfriend once again like a baby koala.

Minho just laughed once again and shook his head. “Well then say goodbye to our lovely watchers.”

The blonde glanced up at the camera and muttered a small “Goodbye, have nice dreams, my little freaks,” before he went back to hugging his lover.

The younger grinned at the camera and then turned it off, leaving Taemin to smile like an idiot until the smile dropped because he noticed he’d have to wait one entire week for the next video. That was when he broke down on his bed, a thick cloud of depression hovering above his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I promised to upload it on Friday so here it is~

I'm really surprised I actually got so many subscribers already *throws hearts at subscribers*. I didn't think someone would be interested in this but it seems like there are a few people who want to read this. I hope you liked it and write your opinions down below in the comments ^^

As for me I wanted to try something new for a oneshot and I really like vlogging (although I don't do it myslef) so I thought this would be a nice idea. I would totally follow MinKey if they were vloggers XD

Alright then, I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading~