Changmin +OC (forever his .)

kpop oneshots [ taking requests ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

every guy has a chance with a girl , even if she loved him for a day , an hour , a minute or even a moment ..
that was the only idea ringing in his ears as changmin was playing the nice guy role in front of her . he knew well that most girls would fall for the guy who shows care . so he was there when she cried, as he was watching her day and night .

she thought he was sincere, but she realized the truth after it's too late . now she lies chained in his basement , not able to get out or ask for help . he already had his first time with her , and was now heading for more , his footsteps are getting closer now . warning her about the coming threat . and  plastering flashbacks of her past week in her head .
---------
it was a beautiful Saturday night , on the day of her first anniversary with her boyfriend yunho . she was happily waiting for the bus , hugging the present she already bought for him when she received a text saying he wants to end their relationship , he didn't give her a real reason for it , his text was a plain " i can no longer stand this . i want a break up ! " kind of text .

reading his cold text, her Inside was screaming, crying and panicking . Outside she was frozen in place, heart beating fast, hoping that in a few minutes he will text again and just say it was all a joke. or appear in front of her with flowers like in dramas ,  None of these happened and eventually her tears found their way down . it was that moment when changmin first approached her . he was sure that she's so vulnerable at this point, for he knew well why she was crying . after all, he was the reason for it .

he pretended to sit next to her waiting for the bus too , then he looked at her and uttered in a very calm tone " let me guess , did u just get a break up ? "
she looked at him surprised and nodded " how did you know ? "
" just a guess , it's like that most of the time really " he answered with a smile then handed her a tissue and batted on her back . " don't worry miss , you'll be able to find someone better . there are thousands of other guys who would line for you to just look at them , I'm sure of it . if he didn't cherish what he already had then it's his loss .. "
she looked at him blankly as he said that but he smiled at her warmly and extended his hand  " I'm changmin "

" minA.." she uttered weakly looking to the floor  " thanks for your words .. "

he only smiled and pretended to type something on his phone then gave her his card " no need for thanks minA-ssi , if you need anything at all , someone to talk to , someone to share a drink with or anything at ALL , you have my number here " . " i hope to see you soon " he spoke gently then left with a faint smirk curving on his lips when she raised her head and yelled "th- thank you changmin-ssi .. " he raised his hand waving as he walked away .

when she got home she just threw herself on her bed with streams of tears flowing down . her heart and mind where trying to comprehend with what happened , trying to find a reason or just analyze the situation, but she wasn't able to think of anything . she tried to call yunho a lot but he never answered . she sent a thousand texts but they were all ignored .

eventually she gave up and just laid on her bed , her eyes so red , and her whole body is so weak . she felt a horrible need for a drink . that idea reminded her with changmin , she was unsure if she could call him since it was after midnight already . and she knows nothing about the guy. this reminded her again with yunho , she used to call him whenever she was in a bad mood or needed someone to talk to . her whole world was yunho to the extent that she didn't really have any close person in her life but him . she didn't give it much of a thought when her eyes dropped another tear . she didn't want to think anymore !

she picked her phone and sent a text to changmin . " are you awake ? "
his response came almost instantly as his number flashed on her screen . she picked it up to hear him say " I was waiting your call " .
at this exact moment she regretted calling him . " I'm sorry to annoy you , I .. "
" no need to say anything , let us have a drink ,how about that ? there is a good place near the bus station I saw you at today ,I'll text you the exact location in a minute ,  I'll be waiting for you there , see you soon ! " and he hung up quickly , not giving her any chance to respond .

she just glared at the phone while biting her lips ,she was not sure at all about what to do . should she just send him a text saying she can't go ? or to just go ? 
she was just sure she needed a drink, when she received the location text  she dressed up quickly and went to the place without a second thought  , she wanted to forget everything around her for now .
when she reached it , the place looked totally different . during the day the place looked really respectable and quite , she even had lunch there lots of times before , but it now looked like those places filled with and drugged people , no one seemed to be awaken , and the atmosphere was too scary for her to stay so she decided to leave at once , the moment she turned she hit a tall guy who grabbed her roughly " oh look what we have here " he said examining her from head to toe with his almost closed eyes . she tried to free herself but he got harsher dragging her inside . she closed her eyes tight and pulled with all her might . but suddenly the guy who was holding her was on the floor as changmin punched him and pulled her into a hug .

" I'm sorry to ask you to come to such a place , it's just hard to find a close place that is still open at this hour , are you okay ?  " he asked  with a troubled expression on his face .
"n-no need I'm fine . " she stuttered . " can we please just go somewhere else ? "
he didn't answer , he just held her arm leading her into an empty table . " I'm sorry but I don't know any other place to get a good drink from at this hour , and the bear here is so good ,let's just drink one glass here , and if you didn't like it we'll leave, i promise ! "

" fine then " she responded , moving her gaze away from him in annoyance . she didn't want to go to her empty house and spend the rest of the night in tears and over thinking , although her head was screaming that she had to go home , she just didn't , she sat and waited for the drink to arrive .
when changmin came back with the drinks her eyes pooped out ! the size of the glass was enough to make her drunk already !
he handed her her glass and sat " I'm sorry but they were out of drinks and they only had this one so .. "  he spoke apologetically , afraid of her response . but she shrugged her shoulders saying she's fine with it . her mind was only concentrated on the drink infront of her . she needed it so badly !

as she gulped down quickly , changmin stayed quiet , watching her whine and scream , tapping the table roughly then calming down , her cheeks so red and her eyes almost closed ,and muttering all kinds of stuff , this was her third glass already . when she gulped the last bit of the glass she just laid her on the table , she was wiped out and unable to get up . changmin tried to talk to her , and let her get up but she couldn't . and he knew this was his perfect chance !

he carried her to his car while she whined " i don't want to go yet ! let me stay here .. where are we going now anyway ? is it another merry place of yours ? " she said the last part laughing . " I'm taking you to my house , we'll have all the fun you want there .. " he spoke , muttering the last part .

------------
end of flashback
------------

a cold breeze made her shiver when the basement's squeaky door opened , she was hanging there , the dry trait of tears was still visible . her red eyes were focused on him , watching his every move in despair . he stopped half way when she insisted " why did you do this to me ? i want to know everything ! "
his eyes narrowed , and he shot her an annoyed glare . " I told you before , you don't want to know it! "
" but i do ! no matter how bad it is , i want to know ! why won't you tell me ? u already have me here , telling me won't change a thing ! "
" because.. " he spoke while looking away " you'll look down on me .. "

frozen and starring with wide eyes and eyebrow raised , she couldn't utter anything for a few seconds, how does this guy think !? after all he did to her , can there still be anything that would make her look more down on him ? or no . does he really think that she could look up on him after what's already happened ? 
" no " she finally said . " i won't look down at you , I'll stay here just like you want me to do , but first i need to know the truth .. "
she thought that if she exclaimed that she already is looking down on him he'll just get angry again and hit her just like he did the night before when she disobeyed him , so she decided to agree and go with whatever he wants for now .

she had all desires of pushing him away and flee , her hands were fisted and her whole body was clinched when he hugged her . she felt like vomiting when his lips brushed her ear as he whispered " I'll tell you if you promised it .." 
" i promise " she answered , her jaw clinched and her chest feeling so tight .
his hands were squeezing her harder as he started muttering " I did all this because i love you .. I know .. that even if you refuse me now .. when u calm down and think about it .. you will accept me .. I.. I'll tell you everything .. so listen carefully because i won't repeat it .. "
he felt her head nodding , so he continued " it all started during the company's last party , we didn't have a chance to talk but i already knew who you were , yunho never stopped talking about you , how nice you are , how kind you are , how capable are you of forgiving and delivering a smile no matter what happens , god .. how I envied him , and how I loved you just by his description . but when I saw you that night , I knew .. you were definitely the one for me , from that day , I made you my only goal in life  . I'd rather die on seeing you with anyone else .. "
" and so .. I've decided that the only way to have you ... was ... to make yunho leave you .. I followed you , took pictures for you with your clients , made random guys come to you when you were alone , and made a thousand scenario of how i saw you with each one of them , yunho used to rage at first , and shout at me saying that this is not true , that I misunderstood what I saw . until he saw a picture of you kissing a guy .. "
"that guy .... " she quivered " it was because of you ? .. you .. you sent him !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter