D.o + Sehun (The Prank )

kpop oneshots [ taking requests ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sehun's loud scream made everyone run quickly to The kitchen to see what's going on . everyone except for kai who was dying out of laughter on his bed . When he almost calmed down, he exploded with laughter once again seeing sehun's angry face as he crashed into the room . his veins popping out as he roared " WHY THE HELL WOULD MY NEW BUBBLE TEA BOX BE PLACED INSIDE A HUGE JELLO CONTAINER ?! "

" i read .. using this method .. would .. keep it .. cooler ... " kai managed to speak between laughs making sparks fly out of sehun's eyes . " you'll pay for this " sehun hissed and slammed the door close as he walked out of the room cursing and hearing kai's now louder laughs .

kai was always known for pulling pranks on the members , but the past few days he was targeting sehun and D.o in specific . torturing them both and laughing it away with lame excuses . So sehun decided to put an end to it . he decided to go see D.o and get some "inspiration" as he called it with a smirk .

heading to kaisoo's room , sehun heard cursing and a hard hit at the table . so he opened the door to find D.o alone with his laptop .
" this useless piece of crap types " sausage wallet " Whenever I try to type my name .. " D.o grunted when he saw sehun coming in .
sehun tried to hide his laugh as he approached and took the laptop ." let me guess , kai did that , right ? " D.o sighed and nodded . " he's been pulling stunts for you too right ? " " sehun nodded with an apparent annoyance on his face . " then we must revenge " . sehun chuckled " hyung , you don't say .. " .
D.o flickered sehun's forehead and ignored his wincing and  countinued " i'm serious , let's make a plan together . i know all about his habits and what are his liking and so , and you have an evil melon above your nick . " sehun glared D.o then smirked and uttered playfully " the day to see D.o hyung standing against kai has finally come . now I can rest in peace knowing the world will be safe once again " D.o just rolled his eyes and kicked sehun out saying that kai will be here soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter