Kyungsoo Imagine #1

☂Kiss the Rain Imagines ☂ [OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requestor: tullip

Partner: Kyungsoo

Song: You Who Came From the Stars_Space Love

 

 

Kyungsoo yawned loudly as he kicked the large front door behind him shut.

"Daddy's HOME~~!" Kyungsoo turned and saw upstairs where his daughter Hye Jun stood waving and smiling widely.

Kyungsoo opened up his arms as he climbed up the stairs. As he reached the top, Hye Jun flung herself without hesitation into Kyungsoo's embracing and giggled loudly.

"How was daddy's little princess's day today?" Kyungsoo asked as he planted a large kiss on Hye Jun's cheek lovingly.

"We learned about alphabet! Hye Jun memorized them all before 1/2 of the class did!" Hye Jun declared as she raised her tiny arm upwards in pride.

"Wow! That's great! Even your daddy couldn't do that!" Kyungsoo complimented.

"Really?" Hye Jun asked as she stared back at Kyungsoo with her large, light-brown eyes.

"Mmhmm." Kyungsoo nodded firmly. "Daddy was very slow with learning it, so maybe your fast learning is from your mommy."

Just then, another wail cut through the happy atmosphere as Kyungsoo caught a glimpse of a familiar gold-dyed hair passed into another room.

"Go back to your room and play for a while, okay princess?" Kyungsoo whispered, as Hye Jun nodded and jumped off Kyungsoo to run back to her room.

"Is Kang Dae alright?" Kyungsoo said, as he entered the room with the woman's back turned to him.

"It's alright now." The woman turned as she gently patted Kang Dae's back while he hiccuped. "He accidentally fell forward and couldn't get up."

"No cuts or bruises?" Kyungsoo asked as he walked forward swiftly, but before he could reached to examin Kang Dae, Kang Dae's large dark-brown eyes widened in shock, and burst into another fit of crying.

"W-what did I do? Is it because of my attire?" Kyungsoo looked down at his office's suit and glanced back up to the woman. "Hanny, I---!"

"Don't fret, Kyungsoo," Hanny said, as she planted a light kiss on Kyungsoo's lips, "it's probably since he hasn't seen you in a while that he's so frightened. Go eat some of the leftover food in the kitchen that I left for you."

"But--!" Kyungsoo began, but shut his mouth when Hanny glanced at him firmly.

---

After Kyungsoo finished eating, he joined Hye Jun in the living room for a while.

"Daddy, I'm a fairy!" Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter