Looking

Mystery

Today, I was determined to this mystery man/woman!! But I was with Leeteuk, telling him to keep or give away money.

"Please tell me you're gonna choose option 1!!!" I said with a slight worried look on my face

"Well...you'll just have to wait and see." he said and went back to his job- he's working the late shift. :(

I sighed and ordered some hot chocolate. I stayed for a bit but then left and I walked myself home in the cold, chilly, November air. I was holding my jacket up in my face because I didn't think it would be this cold. I checked my phone to see what time it was and I was getting a call. It was from the mystery man/woman. I quickley answered before it stoped ringing. And before I could say anything, barley even an 'hello,' it said

' Be careful how you treat the people around you. Too nice, or too mean, both will get you in trouble. Be carful who you let into your life and who you interact with. More stuff than you know can be more dangerous than you think. People you thought you could trust will betray you at one point.'

The call was ended beore I could say anything. His voice was deep, disguised and hard to understand. Definetly not a real voice but a fake one. Also, what he said sounded like something a fortune cookie would say. I rushed home and did my research on the number and the location on the phone. I guess you could call it 'hacking' but I call it a talent!

I had the location but it was way to cold to do anything. Hopefully if I go to bed the signal will still be strong and not go away. So I left the the it thing up and went to bed. Hoping that the signal wouldn't have gone away.

 

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning. I don't know why this happened. First I wake up late now I wake up too early

I made myself ome hot chocolate and sat on my couch. Wait, the SIGNAL!!!! I brought myself off the couch and almost spilt my hot chocolate.

"YES!!!" i said too loud. Well loud enough to wake my neighbours. `The signal! It's still strong!!

The location of the phone was on main street. Where traffic is. Sadly. I rushed to find some money for the bus and hurried out the door. Not forgeting my phone

 

I had the location on my phone and it said he was right about where i was standing, but it was so busy, i couldn't see anybodies face.

Somebody tapped my shoulder an it was Leeteuk! I turned off my phone and shoved it in my pocket before he could see it. Let's just say, people don't really know my 'talent.'

" Hey what's up! I just got off my shift and went for a walk down town and I saw you so......yeah!'' Leeteuk said.

" Hey, so why are you here?" i asked.

"Stop foucusing on the questions and the negative and just......live life with no questions and just do before you think and never regret your decisions!" Wow! That was different. But he never answered my question. Damn it!

"Ok then," i replied,"so you wanna go and eat?"

"Ok, but I only have like 10 bucks on me."

"Yeah whatever. So where you wanna go?"

"I know a good place around here. Their food is REALLY good!!"

"Ok so what is it called?"

"You'll see when we get there!" He grabed my wrist and runthrough thie croud of people, which was really big and after 2 minutes of running through the croud, we finally there. THis food better be good. Making me run through a croud of people for 2 minutes staight

So we ended up at this place called The Sushi Grill. I ordered some California rolls and some other stuff that I can't remember but I do know it was really good food.

After that we paid and left, we walked downtown and when it got WAY to cold, we took the buses to our homes. I dug my keys out of my pocket and unlocked my door. Which I don't remember locking. I opened the door and I could here something in my room. Like a person. Wait.... AM I GETTING ROBBED?????????