Friday the 13th

Mystery

My alarm had just woke me at 7:20am, and I had to go to work. The only good thing was it was my 1 year annerversery for working at McDonalds!! BUT it friday the 13 and a full moon. I wonder if anything supernatural will happen to me? Probably not.After laying in bed for 10 minutes, hoping I wouldn't go back to sleep, I finally got up and out of bed. I put on a pink t-shirt with black jeans. My hair was messy so i had to go and fix that! I then through on my brown velvet jacket, grabed my keys and money. Even though it was only 4 bucks. So without a doubt in my mind- oh wait!! It was friday the 13 and a full moon!! I have everyright to have a doubt!!

 

DING-A-LING-LING-LING! I pushed open the store doors to my job. Another worker, Leeteuk, was already there serving the customers."Hey," said Leeteuk,"why you looking so down?"     "because," I replied, ''It's Friday the 13!" He looked at me with wide eyes. "AND a full moon." I added with. He believed in most stuff like that, like Friday the 13th, full moons changing humans into werewolfs, vampires, etc. I didn't. Cause there's no proof of the supernatural stuff. After the short conversation with leeteuk I got ready for work.

 

My job is probably the most BORING job EVER!!!! I stand there, behind the cashier taking orders and sometimes making the fries. My average work hours is 9 hours but today i was told that I have over-time. :(    But on the bright side I'm with my best friend Leeteuk! We are like the bestest of friends! We met eachother thruogh this job! He not just a worker but he is the owner of a cafe a few blocks away. I'm a regular custumer there. They have really nice coffie and dounuts!!

 

After 11 long hours of work, and only two 10 minute beaks, I had finnaly got home. But the one thing thats is still bugging me is.. this one customer that came in while I was behind the counter. He oredered iced tea. Just iced tea. For $1.74!!!! But the wierd thing is that he never looked up. He was physicly looking down! He also spoke really quietly and when he left to go take a seat I noticed a small blue game council that he was holding. I find it wierd that he would just order that and not something to eat with it. I'm not trying to be mean but I just find it wierd!

Glancing out my bedroom window, starring at the full moon and then my calender, still fraked out that it was Friday the 13th, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to make myself some coffie. Then I went and sat on my couch to watch some tv.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!! I picked myself up ond off my couch to go answer the door.

When I answered the door it was Leeteuk! If you don't remember, it's one of the poeple I work with at McDonalds.

"Hey Sungmin!!" Leeteuk greeted, " So this carzy thing happened to me and it was to long to text you so I  came over to your house!"

"Why didn't you just call me?'' I replied.

"Well- um- I-um."

''You didn't think of it''

''Nope!" So we sat on my couch and we chatted and drank some coffie unitll he had to go home. He said he was work at his cafe and a girl was checking him out so he had to go call her or something carzy like that. I was scrolling through the t.v. guide right after Leeteuk left and I got an anominus text. It read:

'I'll be watching you from afar. You will not never notice me'

What do I do? Call the cops maybe? Check all around my house?

So I stood up from my couch, took a deep breath, and ran all around my house checking to see if anybody was there, and oldly checking in the toilet. Nobady was in house exept for me, so  I decided to reply to the text saying:

'Who the hell are you?? how did you get this number??? WHY??'

So I waited, and waited, and waited and watched some tv, until finally I got a reply. Even though it was two hours after I texted him/her.

' My name shall not be spoken yet.'

It was the strangest reply I have ever recived. And why did it take so long? The one thing that bothered me was the part when he/she said 'name shall not be spoken yet.' It'll make me wait for a while. But when i have to wait for something, it bothers me!!!

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Update!! after so long!!! Hope u have ideas on how this person is!! Hint!!! It's not leeteuk. LOL.Also

there will probably be an update every few days!! Cause this is my first ever online story!! This chapter is also kinda short!!! ^w^

- sungmin101