Final

Birthday

Yixing was bored. Like, very, very bored. It was his birthday, yet, he was all alone in his apartment and he didn't feel like doing anything. He tried to call Kris, but he said he was busy. And now Yixing was bored to death. Suddenly he remembered that Luhan should come over to celebrate his birthday. Unless he forgot it. He quickly made a call.

 

"Hey, Luhan, come over. Now." 

 

"Hello to you too. Why, what happened?" It looks like Luhan really did forget that it was his birthday.

 

"Nothing." Yixing was curious if Luhan'd remember his birthday. "I'm bored. You can bring Minseok with you, I know he's there." Minseok is Luhan's boyfriend and he rarely is without him.

 

"Haha, how did you know?" Luhan laughed a little "Okay, fine we're coming over." And he ended the call. What a best friend.....

 

Yixing was thinking about ty best friends when someone knocked on the door. It wouldn't be Luhan and Minseok because they couldn't make it this fast. Who could it be?

Yixing opened the door and to his surprise a tall blonde haired guy, named Kris, walked in without asking.

 

"Hey, Xing I thought I would come over since it's your birthday, and you called me a few times.." While saying this he went in the kitchen and put down the things he brought.

 

"Yeah, hi, umm I was just bored so it's nothing." Yixing said and he wanted to call Luhan quickly.

 

"Well, we'll change that soon" Kris winked at him and He blushed, because, really, who wouldn't want to think about things when they secret crush says them.

 

"Okay, wait a minute I'll be back" He quickly excused himself and went to the bathroom. Of course not to use it but to call Luhan.

 

"Luhan, you don't need to come. No. Don't come." He said quickly.

 

"Really, Yixing, are you kidding me? You're lucky we aren't ready to go yet. Wait, why did you change your mind?" Luhan asked.

 

"Ummm, you know, Kris is kinda here, soo umm, yeah, I thought it would be my chance to do something."

 

Kris was his best friend aside from Luhan but lately he started to feel a little bit more for him than just a friend. Actually, he realized, he loved him. And Kris acted a little bit like he liked him too. So he thought, that maybe, he has a chance. But recently they weren't alone together so he hadn't had the opportunity to do something. Until now.

 

"Ohohooo, well then, good luck. We'll go on a date with Baozi so bye~' Luhan ended the call. But seconds later he called Yixing again.

 

"Ohh and tell us the details later, and Happy Birthday, sorry I forgot it. But Minseok remembered." then he ended it again.

Seriously, Luhan..... Yixing went out of the bathroom just to find Kris making popcorn.

 

"What's the popcorn for?" He stood beside Kris and they stared at the micro while it was doing their popcorn.

 

"Obviously, we're going to watch a movie" Kris said and ruffled Yixing's hair.

 

"Which movie?"

 

"I thought of Guardians of the Galaxy." Kris took out the popcorn and put it in a bowl.

 

"Okkay" Yixing said and he was thinking. I think Kris just wants to watch that movie cause they're protecting 'him'.

They went into the living room with popcorn and blankets, because Yixing's heater doesn't work and it was pretty cold. 

They sat down on the couch and started watching the movie. They laughed a lot because the movie was hilarious. But when one of the main characters died Yixing cried. Well not cried cause it was only about 5 seconds but two teardrops fell. Kris noticed this and he thought it was cute from Yixing. He wrapped his arms aroud his shoulders and pulled him closer.

Yixing's heart skipped a beat.

When the film ended they stayed in the same position, cuddled up to each other. Neither wanted to move.

 

"Hey, Xing what do you want for your birthday?" Kris asked.

Yixing looked up at Kris and realized they were too close to it being comfortable.

 

"Umm....... I-I-I want something but you can't give it to me..." Yixing answered awkwardly while thinking about how he wanted Kris as a present...

 

"Ohoho I'm sure I can give you exactly what you want" Kris smiled at him.

 

"And I'm sure you can't, so please drop it.." Yixing said again, with an awkward smile.

 

"Just watch" Kris smirked. And in a blink of an eye Yixing's eyes widened because Kris kissed him. Like, really did kiss him. On the lips. Ohh God, oh God, what do I do?? Is this even true? Oh my god!

Yixing didn't know what to do but when Kris his lips, asking for entrance, he relaxed and kissed Kris back. He couldn't be happier. He quickly straddled Kris and wrapped his arms around Kris' neck. Kris widened his eyes but gripped Yixing's waist and pulled away a little.

 

"Well?" He smirked. They were both panting and Yixing was blushing.

 

"How... When... What..." Yixing murmured something that Kris couldn't understand if it was for him or Yixing just spoke to himself.

 

"Yixing" Kris grabbed his chin and made him look at him. "I love you." Yixing's eyes widened "Actually, I loved you for a while now." Kris said while caressing Yixing's face. "Happy Birthday" and with that Kris kissed him sweetly.

 

Yixing was so happy. It was his best birthday ever.

 

"Kris I love you so much, thank you thank you thank you" Yixing cuddled up to Kris and hugged him tightly "But....... How did you know that I like you too? Or that I want you for my birthday? Which is by the way still not complete cause I didn't get all of you YET" Yixing asked, face still burried in Yifan's chest.

 

"Haha, you were quite obvious, Xing" Kris laughed at Yixing. "And I'm staying, just to give you your present tonight" Kris smirked. They ended up laughing. For the rest of the afternoon they stayed cuddled up on the couch kissing and talking. When night came they went to Yixing's bedroom and he get his full birthday present. x)

 


 

AN/:

Thank you for reading and Happy Birthday Sis ^^ <33

And again sorry for the mistakes ><

bye-bye~ <333

ohh, and I love comments x)