Welcome B.A.P

A candy soldier next door || The magic coffee shop

'Cha Han Hee ! Heo Yoojin ! Have you heard about that Jung Daehyun and his friends are transfering into our school ! Crazy what ? Omo, I can't breath B.A.P in our school. My cousin was in the same school with them and she told me how extremly good looking B.A.P is. OMO' our class mate Go Chan Seol said.

'B.A.P ? Rice ? Rice is extremly good looking ? You mean rice is extremly delicious' I said hungrily.

'Are you stupid ? You don't know B.A.P ????' Chan Seol asked me in shock.

'Of course I know it. I eat it every day' I answered.

'Yah, Cha Han Hee, are you pretending to be stupid or are you born so ? It's not rice, it's B.A.P Best Absolute Perfect. It's a group of 6 handsome guys. Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup and Choi Junhong aka Zelo. They are known in Seoul for being super handsome. They can easily be as good looking as Park Shin. Especially Jung Daehyun, he is really popular with girls' Chan Seol explained.

'Hmm, Zelo ... Wasn't that the boy group you showed me yesterday, Yoojin ?' I asked curiously.

'No, that was Big Bang' Yoojin laughed.

'CHA HAN HEE, HOW IN THIS WORLD CAN YOU MISTAKE ZELO AND BIG BANG. I'M SO DONE WITH YOU' Chan Seol said.

She added 'Imagine Park Shin and B.A.P hanging around, O.M.O, that would be so akckwkwbvowbcs. The most handsome guy in our school with B.A.P kqlvksbwxnsöxls.'

'Shin, Yoojin and me having Bibimbap later. There you have B.A.P and Shin' I said.

'.... You really serious right now Han Hee ? B.A.P IS NOT RICE OK. THEY ARE HOT AS HELL' she said crazily while Yoojin just laughed.

' So when you freshly cook rice than it's hot as well or you put in a microwave than it's also gonna get hot.' I said camly.

'Yoojin-ah, Park Shin, Han Hee and you have been friends since childhood right ? HOW CAN YOU TWO NOT BE LOST WITH THIS CHILD. I MEAN SHE MISTAKES ZELO WIRH BIG BANG AND THINKS ULTRA HOT B.A.P IS A BOWL OF RICE.' Yoojin just laughed harder.

'You girls are so cute. You really think that you have a chance with Jung Daehyun or B.A.P ? Hahahah, as if, I'm the one who is going to date Jung Daehyun. Only me.' Another class mate Yoon Seorin. 

 

'What about Heo Yoojin. She is known to be the Korean Madonna and everyone knows what a beauty Yoojin is.' The guy Changsoo  in the first row said.

'Shut up. I didin't deny Heo Yoojin's beauty, but I'm going to be Jung Daehyun's girlfirend. Everyone listen carefuly, me, Yoon Seorin is going to seduce Jung Daehyun. Do not even dare to take a glance at him cuz he's mine' she said confidently.

'OMO LISTEN EVERYONE B.A.P IS COMING ALONG THE HALL'

 

🌸🌸🌸

'Listen everyone, we have a new students. Please introduce yourself.' The teacher said.

'Hello everyone, I'm Yoo Youngjae. I'm new here in RS High School. Please take god care of me.' Youngjae said 

'Youngjae-ssi, please take the empty said next to Park Shin. He sits in the last row next to the window.' 

 

'Omo, Park Shin and Yoo Youngjae are sit neighbours. They are so good looking.'

'Cha Han Hee, do you mind switching seats with me ? I want to sit in front of Park Shin and Yoo Youngjae. Please ?'

'Han Hee ssi, no switch with me'

'No with me, i want to have Han Hee's seat'

'No ....'

'Be quiet, there won't be any seat changes.' the teacher said angrily.

 

🌸🌸🌸

'OMO B.A.P' 'I LOVE YOU' 'MARRY ME' the fan girls all screamed.

 

'Why are they making such a scene ... I mean rice is cool but ... the canteen is selling rice too, no need to take the food of those boys' I said piting them.

 

 

'Yoojin-ah, Han Hee-ah, sorry, I can't come along with you guys today. I have swimming training since I'm going to have a competion next month. Afterwards I have a football match' Shin, my other best friend explained.

'Doesn't mather, than me and Han Hee going to have a girls day.' Yoojin said.

'YOOJIN, HAN HEE ! I HAVE TO TELL YOU GIRLS SOMETHING ! WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO BUY MY LUNCH I ACCIDENTLY BUMPT INTO MOON JONGUP. I'VE TOUCHED HIM OMO' Chan Seol screamed.

'Woaaaah, breath Go Chan Seol' Shin laughed.

'OMO ! Sh- Sh- Shin .. Um, hello. I- I- I .. have seen you on tv the last time. It- It .. was ... a swimming competion ...   Uh ...  Congratulations, Park Shin ...' Chan Seol said while her face turned to a red shade.

'You've seen it haha ? So thank you' Shin said with a smile.

'Woaaaah, you are totally going crazy about rice ..' I said with a full mouth.

'Yah, Cha Han Hee, to the 19378283891, B.A.P means Best. Absol - .... OMO OMO OMO, HAVE YOU SEEN IT ????? JUNG DAEHYUN LOOKED IN OUR DIRECTION. OMO ONCE AGAIN ... HE IS LITERALLY STARRING OMO OMO' Chan Seol fan girled.

'Go Chan Seol-ah, let's go to our table' Chan Seol's friends said.

'Ok coming ! Bye girls ! S- S- S- See .. you .. Shin' as she walked to her friends.

 

'Hmm ... Chan Seol is right, the rice guy is literally starring at us ... Maybe he likes you Yoojin !' I said happily.

'Why would he like me. Wouldn't Seorin want to seduce him ?' Yoojin said.

'Oh come on. You're Heo Yoojin, our Korean Madonna. I mean there isn't a guy in our school who didn't fall for you. And Seorin ... I mean if you wish that you and Daehyun become a couple, tell me, you know, I'm the candy soldier. If someone tells me their wish, I'll have to make it come true. It doesn't matter what is it.' I said

'Yah, Cha Han Hee, don't talk to loud. Maybe someone can hear you and there's no way that someone out of this table knows that you're not a human. May someone kipnap you or much worse.' Yoojin said in a serious tone.

 

 

 

And as the bell rang we had back to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🌸🌸🌸

First Chappie done ! I know it's a bit weird but later in the next chapters there is going to be an explaination about Han Hee's power and about a candy soldier. 

Sorry for my English, I'm not fluent.