I was looking for you the whole time, Ms. ert

Ms. ert

Jieun's POV:

As I slowly get into the stage, I can feel that many eyes are already stuck on me. Watching every move I make, Are they hoping for any mistakes? Will I do well? I can really feel my nerves trembling...If only the land would swallow me raw right now.


Ever steps...

Do they hear my beating heart?

I have to show my best...


Krystal would get mad at me if I would do vice versa...


I have to fullfill my promise on Sulli-ssi...

and Myungsoo-oppa...

and yeah....

Kai...

Kai the devil...

I have to prove him... I'm not just a erted girl he know...

I have to prove kai something...

And Jiyeon~ is...


*ARRRRRGGGHHH..

My head hurts again...

Everything I see...is somehow fading....

What should I do?

What's wrong with me mentiong Jiyeon?

"Ms. ert Fighting~~"

I find the person who just screamed my name.

Oh right, it's not my name.

Why am I getting used on people calling me...

Ms. ert?

I look on the crowd as I took a step and positioned myself on the center...

I see Sulli with sungyeol on the same position where we stand before right side facing the stage, Smiling in synchronized...

On the left side were the Infinite members, Exo members and krystal beside his boyfriend, Suho.

My bestfriend is really smiling wide, Teeth showing putting her hands in the air, as if showing her support to the fullest.

And ofcourse Myungsoo were still there with...

Mwoya? That selfish Kai again waving his hand towards my area...

while...

Myungsoo was just sitting there with covered face as before.

But I have to thank the Devil...

Because of him my dizziness fade...

Holding the wireless mic on my right hand as my left relaxed on the side of my body...


I Should show him what I got.

I should show the devil what I got.

 

[Instrumental playing]
........

 

Kai's POV

I saw Ms.ert walking towards the stage, and /tch/ I can't deny how pretty she was today. Her black dress suits her small yet astonishing figure. With her dress, I bet she wouldn't do something dirty right?


And...

I was just joking about the thingy...

I just made things up to...

You know?

get a chance and talk to her longer?

WAAAAAAAAAIT

NO....

Why am I acting this way?

She's a ert and...

has nothing to with life than to peek.

 

I have to admit. Earlier today, when I saw her being harassed by other girls on the booth area, I didn't dare to see her being hit. I thought that I have tor really step in...

Don't over think.

 

It's just that. 

 

I want to be the only one who can . Nothing more nothing less.


If only myungsoo wasn't there...

 

What's with myungsoo and her? are they really...dating? I mean... How?


How did the very popular Myungsoo fell in love with... a ERT?

[Flashback]  

When I took the last bottle, I actually have no intention in drinking from it. It's just that...

When I'm around her...

I coudn't do anything than to annoy her...

She's too funny when she's annoyed.

I don't want her to be hurt, not unless when it's me.

I walked back to check where the Exo boys are, I left kyungsoo without saying anything, He might be looking for me by now. The door from behind was already closed so I have to pass the contestants area to get through the backstage.


"Yah! I was just joking...Anyways...Thank you for saving me back there, I owe you alot." I heard her voice.


'YAH, KAI! When did you actually memorized the ert's voice?'

 

I saw her with myungsoo sitting comfortably on the last part of the organized chairs for the contestant.

 

They seem close...

 

Argg...

 

Why is she here?

 

Is she even part of staff or something?

 

"YAHH~ MS.ERT!" Here I go again, trying my best to annoy her.

 


They both look at me with synchronized amazed face.

 


Seriously, What's with this two?


"YAH! You owe me alot too."

I saved her first right? She should also thank me too.

But...

Just think about it...

I don't actually need her 'thank you'.

It's just that...

I would like to grab every chance to annoy her.

BWAHAHAHA!


"I didn't asked for your help."

Wow. Did she just ignored me? She didn't even face me when she talked.


The precious Kai being ignored?


Ms. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT!

 

"Tch. Why are you even there? #27? Are you going to perform and teach us how to watch well?" I said with a smirk, as I held up the bottle earlier and drank from it.


I saw Myungsoo's reaction from what I said. He stood and move his body as if sheilding ms.ert.


"Yah! Kai-ssi. What are you talking about? She's a girl. Stop talking nonsense."


Really? She's a girl?! Since when?

 

"Myungsoo-yah! I'm not doing anything? I'm just joking, and asking at the same time." I made a playful face to annoy jieun, not myungsoo.
 

I see serious aura from myungsoo..


Arrggh. Should I stop?


"Stop, now." myungsoo said as he show me his cold face.

 

This person is really scary.

 

Even his leader sunggyu, is afraid of him when he's mad.


"Are you really going to be serious here, L-ssi? I'm just having fun.Why are you doing this? Because You're her angel, And I'm the Devil? Is that it?" I placed my hand on his shoulder somehow showing that things shouldn't be taken seriously.

 

I mean...

 

When is this school treated seriously?

 

"Yah! Devil! What if I tell you..." Facing the stage as she say...


"Yes... I'm going to teach how to watch properly? Getting excited already? "


She's showing the real side of her, ERTED SIDE.

 

"Let's see Ms.ert." Said with a sarcastic voice.


I walk my  way to the exit on the barrier placed on the end of the seats and went to the backstage.

 

Suho was sitting on a chair infront of a table where krystal is sitting.

 

They have this another intimate moment.

 

I hate to see this things..

 

*Cough*Cough*

 

"Yah!" Krystal said as she pushes suho hyung away from her.

 

"What are you doing here?" Suho hyung said without any reaction.

 

This guy is really confident.

 

"Yes! What are you doing here?" Krystal said as he jump off the table and went to suho's side holding one of his arms.

 

"Hyung~ Where is everybody?"

 

"They're already outside. While you were not around, we already practiced the speech later. Just read yours later. We don't have time anymore."

 

Seriously? You don't have time to practice but have time to make up with krystal?

Emcee: 'Last but not the least...'

"Yah! Le'ts go... It's jieun's time."

"How did you know that your ert friend is #27, Do you have these telekenetic thingy for erts?"

"YAH! What ert are you saying? I knew it because out of all the contestants I Haven't heard her voice yet. I can't wait till you hear her voice." She said with a huge smile and went out of the backstage grabbing Suho hyung in the right hand.

 

Why? How good is the ert in singing? She can't be that good right?

Hmmm...

I have to see it myself.

I walked out of the backstage and went directly to EXO and Infinite area. When I saw Myungsoo sitting alone on the contestants area, same position as before. I've decided accompanying him

 

"Yah! Myungsoo~ What are you doing covering your face like that?" 

 

Such a kid.

 

"Don't mind me."

 

"AH! You must be nervous to see what that ert will do right?" 

 

"Stop calling her ert, will you?" 

 

"Why? Isn't that cute?"

 

After what I said, He didn't utter even single word anymore.. He just sat there and watch the Great ert trembling on the stage.

 

But it seems like she's going to faint anytime soon.

 

What's wrong with her? 

 

Fainting almost all the time. 

 

She scanned the place and held the mic tightly.

 

"Ms. ert Fighting~~" I said as loud as I could as I waved my hands with a cross motion sarcastically cheering for her.

 

 

After the sarcastic cheers I did for her, I sense someone walking towards the place where I'm sitting with myungsoo..

 

I saw a small thing coming towards me...

 

 

Oh right! It was Kyungsoo. 

 

HAHAHA.

 

Isn't he small?

 

"YAH! Were have you been? The girl we heared last time just finished her song already. You're such a liar."

 

The voice, The voice I heard before has sang already?

 

"Didn't you tell me you would love to see her? Tch. She wasn't that pretty as we expected, and her voice is not that stable too!" He sat beside myungsoo telling me about the performance of the girl.

 

"The girl...her voice..."

 

"Don't tell me you would still look for her? Don't waste your time. She's not the best for you!"

 

I have to look for her. 

 

"What's the color of her dress? Where is she?" I'm in the midst of panicking...

 

I have this urge to find the girl...

 

Find her now..

 

Hear her now...

 

"What are you saying..." Kyungsoo asked with eyes widened.

 

I don't have time for this. I have to find her soon...

 

I stood and walked outside leaving kyungsoo and myungsoo behind.

 

"Jieun~ah! Hwaiting!" I heard Krystal shouted who's standing beside Suho Hyung.

 

I have to skip ms.erts performance...

 

I have to find that girl...

 

I took another step without anything else in mind than...

 

When suddenly...

[Music Playing~]

That song...

Uridul damajun sajinuel taewo~

I turned my back hearing the voice... Jieun? She's the Girl. She's the Girl I was looking for?


Hanadul moadum gieoeul jiwo
Giman ireona gaya haneun geol

That voice...


Neomu jaralgo innuende
Wae nan jujeoango maneunji

 

Is it really her?

Ssodajineun bimureun nal hanchi apdomod bogehae
Mora chinuen barameun

My jaw literally dropped as I saw her stand on the stage holding the mic in her hand...Singing...Singing with a soulful voice...I never knew I heard such thing from...Jieun...Ms. ert...This is the only time I saw and realized her charm..

I shooked my head and tried removing the thoughts of admiring her in my head ...

Danhan geoleumdo modgagehae
Byeorang ggeute, seoinneun deushi
Nan museowo ddeolgo itjiman

but...I can't take of my eyes off her. She's too perfect.The way she puts adib on the song...The way she changes her note from full to half..The way she uses falcetto..Is just simply amazing...

 

Jageun dusoneul moeun naegidonuen hana bboniya
Dorawa~

WOW.

I have a sense that everyone in the crowd was clapping and some even gave her standing ovation.

But all I hear right now is the her voice on repeat in my head...

Her face...

 

Ms.ert...Is the girl...I've been looking for...

All the things that had happened between us...

All the bullying I did...

The joke hugs..

and..

saying 'I like you' to her for fun...

 

"It's time to admit it Kai, You like Jieun. You like Ms.ert." I said to myself as I watch her bow.

--------------

A/N: HAHAHAHA! What now? Isn't this too long? Atleast I already finished the Peformance scene. HAHAA! Okay expect next chapter, If Only I would read comments! HAHA! You guys know how I love reading comments >.< I miss old commenters too! Huhu! Dorawa~ Please anticipate on the next chapters! And motivate me in adding more chapters soon. HAHA..What do you gusy think? Should Kai, admit and start showing IU his true feelings? Or Should Kai just stop the infatuation knowing he did a lot of embarassing and annoying things to IU? Lalalaal~~

 

PS: I'll try to start the editing this coming month! and I've decided to darken the and bold the POV of KAI. to you know...point out his inner feelings HAHA. <3