One.

Hyung, let me see it!

"Hyung, what are you doing?", Kevin's voice called from behind. He had gotten lost while touring, and Soohyun was the only member he could find.

"Nothing!", Soohyun answered, quickly bringing his own wrist down and curling his fingers around something.

"Nothing?", the younger approached him with an inquiring look, trying to peek over his shoulder to see what he was hiding.

"Nothing, I said! Stop that!"

They took a 360 degree turn with Kevin chasing after Soohyun's hands.

"Stop it! I was just taking a picture of that building over there!", the leader tried to break free from Kevin's curious embrace, with no success.

"That's not true! You were taking a selca, weren't you?", Kevin laughed a giddy laugh as he stepped back at last.

"So what if I was?" Soohyun covered his chest, getting ready to protect himself from any attacks he could suffer in the near future.

"I knew it! Let me see it!"

"What? No! Why?"

"I wanna make sure you look handsome before you post it."

The elder's lips puckered some.

"Are you saying I usually don't look handsome?"

Kevin chuckled, wobbling towards the slightly taller male. "That's not what I'm saying!" When he was close enough so that only Soohyun could hear him, he whispered in that teasing tone only he knew, "You look handsome all the time, hyung."

It had the desired effect: Soohyun's defenses went down and a dumb grin plastered itself on his mouth. Kevin took the chance to grab the phone and skip away beyond reach; he brought the pictures folder up to the screen, and stared at it until strong arms sneaked around his waist and lifted him off the ground.

"Give it back, Kevin!"

They took another spin, both laughing loudly.

"Alright, alright! Just put me down!"

Soohyun did as told, but kept his grip on the other, however loosely. He enjoyed the closeness. Kevin handed over the small device, leaning back a little.

"So?"

"So what?"

They pulled away so as not to get caught.

"Do I look handsome in that selca? Can I post it?"

Kevin smirked. "As I said..." He looked around to make sure nobody was watching before leaning in to peck his cheek. "You always look handsome, hyung."

Soohyun had a really hard time fighting the urge to take Kevin in his arms once again.

They walked on for about a minute or two. "Hey, let's take one together, hyung!"

The dark-haired smiled wide. "Are you sure? What if my handsomeness blocks you out?"

That won him a faint push on the shoulder. "Yah! I'm handsome too!"

As they positioned themselves next to each other so they'd both fit into the frame, Soohyun turned to bump his nose against the singer's cheek. "Yes, you are."