Final

Scared

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

A piercing scream woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I heard it coming from Donghae's room, so I immediately ran towards it and slammed the door open.

 

I saw him curled up under his covers, letting out soft whimpers as if he was afraid to be heard. I walked toward his bed and took a seat beside him after turning on his lamp on the desk.

 

"What's wrong Donghae?! Are you hurt? Answer me!" I asked, shaking his shoulder lightly. "It's me, Hyukie. There's no need to be afraid."

 

The moment he heard my name he pushed the sheets aside and almost climbed onto my lap.

 

"Is it gone?" He asked, looking around the room cautiously, making sure that whatever scared him was no longer there.

 

"Is what gone Hae? What scared you?" I asked, concerned about his well-being. "Did you have a bad dream?"

 

"No, Hyukie, it appeared over there," he said, pointing at the corner of his room. "But it's not there anymore, it hid because you came. You saved me Hyukie."

 

He then turned toward me and pecked my cheek. "Can you stay with me tonight to make sure it doesn't return?" He asked, pouting and looking cute knowing I couldn't deny his request that way.

 

"Fine, I'll stay with you. We can talk about it tomorrow, alright? For now, let's go back to sleep because it's barely 3:45am." I then helped him back into bed and lay next to him, cuddling together, just the way we both liked it. 

 

Hae soon fell asleep, but I couldn't do the same. I kept on wondering about what he meant with 'it appeared over there'. Had he seen a ghost? I then eyed the corner of the room he had pointed to and decided it was best not to think of it anymore, tomorrow I'd ask him about it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During the next few days everything returned to normal, Hae not wanting to talk about what had happened that night.

 

An entire week had passed undisturbed and I was thankful for it, not being too excited about discovering ghosts in our house. Unfortunately, that peace didn't last too long.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH! HYUKIE, SAVE ME! AHHHH!"

 

I was locked up in my room, watching , when I suddenly heard Donghae scream like if someone was trying to kill him.

 

I hurriedly pulled on my boxers and ran towards the bathroom. I once again threw the door open and searched for Hae, only to find him looking pale and sitting curled up on the sink with a towel thrown on top of his head.

 

"Hae, what happened?! Are you alright?!" I asked, rushing over to where he was and taking his face in my hands to make him look at me. "Answer me! Did you see that thing again?!"

 

"Yes, Hyukie! It wasn't the same one as before but it was just as scary! It appeared in the bathtub and just as you walked in, it flew out the window. It was sooooo terrifying!" He held me tightly and clung on to my neck so I could carry him bridal-style out of the bathroom and take him to the living room where I sat him on my lap.

 

"Hae what was it and what did it look like? I need to know so we can find a solution to this. I don't like you getting scared like that. Plus, Wookie hyung is also afraid of them and you know how he gets when he is scared." I told him, knowing that Ryeowook hyung is just as scared of ghosts as Hae is and wanting to get rid of that thing as soon as possible.

 

"Fine, as soon as Leeteuk and the other hyungs get back from schedule, we'll talk about it," he said, smirking as he continued, "Now, Hyukie, what were you doing before I screamed? I can feel someone is very excited. What if I help you with that?"

 

I smirked back but then let out a loud moan as he took a firm grip of my manhood, dragging me toward my bedroom where we would stay very busy for the rest of the day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Couple of more days passed and we had still not talked about what had happened to the hyungs due to the crammed schedules we all had. It would only be today that all of us would have a couple of free hours to rest, so I planned to bring it up then.

 

As I was on my way to the kitchen to grab a cup of water, I heard Donghae talking in the living room. He was sitting on one of the sofas, his back turned towards me, with the tv off and looking tense. 

 

Curiously I stopped to listen to what he was saying.

 

"You have been giving me a hard time, it's time for you to leave earth and let the rest of us live in peace!"

 

Is he talking on the phone? Nope, doesn't look like it. Is he high?!

 

I then moved a little closer without making much noise.

 

"I hate you to death but I can't erase you," he said, "you and your horrible kind are an abomination, something that shouldn't exist."

 

I then saw him raise a rolled up newspaper and slam it down on the table.

 

"Hae, what are you doing?" I asked, concerned about his mental health. "We're you talking alone?"

 

"No, Hyukie, I was telling it what it deserved to hear before its' death." He then turned to face me before continuing, "I feel bad about this, Hyukie, but he had to stop existing. Even if I can't get rid of them all, I'll start with this one."

 

"Who are you talking about Hae?" I asked, walking closer, afraid of how scary his words were sounding.

 

"I'm talking about this monster, Hyukie." He then moved the newspaper so I could see what he was referring to. And there, staining the living room's white coffee table, was a...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A spider.

 

"LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

A/N: lol I don't even know xD It all got inspired thanks to my rommie, who said a fan (the thingy magingy that makes air) could be used as a head cutter ._.

 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! Please leave me a comment and ignore typos >.<

 

Thank you for reading! Love you<3

 

 

Septermber 21st, 2014