Together At Last

It Isn't Easy Living With 13 Vampires

[Mi Hye's POV]

He leaned in causing me lay down on the grass, not breaking the kiss. I ran my fingers in his hair, God I love this feeling! His lips against mine, his hands on my waist, the softness of his hair, his body on mine, it all felt right. The song Such Great Heights by The Postal Service popped up in to my head, the lyrics:

I am thinking it's a sign
That the freckles in our eyes are mirror images
And when we kiss they're perfectly aligned
I have to speculate
That God himself did make
Us into corresponding shapes
Like puzzle pieces from the clay

specifically in my head. The feeling felt like I was dreaming again, except 235908305705 times better, so not like my dream.

He my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted. He started roaming my mouth with his tongue, not letting anything go untouched. I started to get breathless so he went to my neck, kissing and everywhere. His hands traveled to my s and squeezed them.

"E-Eun-hyuk." I slightly moaned. "Eunhyuk, we can't here.'' He didn't listen and instead put his hands in my shirt, pushing my bra up and playing with my s.

"Ah~! No, Eunhyuk." I tried again and this time he stopped and looked at me.

"You don't want to?" He seemed hurt. I chuckled and hit him slightly.

"Don't be an idiot. We can't do that here." I said and then his face brightened. He picked me bridal style and ran off. I didn't even have time to gasp when we were standing in front of a bulding that was probably a couple of blocks away from the hill. He put me down and held the door open. I turned to face him and fixed my bra, which was still over my s, and tucked my shirt back in my skirt, the way it was supposed to be.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A hotel." He gave me cheesy grin. I smiled and walked inside. It was huge and fancy.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/13/ca/3e/the-beautiful-hotel-lobby.jpg

Before I had time to awe in its beauty, I noticed something, everyone was flashing from one place to another, not caring if anyone saw. What was this place?

"Eunhyuk, what's going on? Why is everyone running like that?" I asked. I probably sounded like a confused child, watching two people make out, I don't know why I think of weird prefences, don't judge me. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"This hotel, it's a place for vampires and people who know about vampires. That's why no one cares. I found it about a hundred years ago, this is where I met the rest of Super Junior." He replied. Wow! I didn't know places like this existed.

"What if someone who doesn't know about vampires comes and sees this?" I asked, that could happen, right?

"Well, if that were to happen, some vampire usually turns them." He answered with a shrug. That's horrible, what if they want to become a vampire?

I nodded and we went to the front desk. The lady looked up and a warm smile came to her, she was really pretty. She had an angelic face with hazel eyes, her light brown hair was wavy and crept down until her elbows, she had pink lips and pale skin, and absolutely no make up on. Wow, way to make a person feel ugly.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk7rvbfXFN1qcu3ifo1_400.jpg

"Welcome back, Mr. Lee. The usual room?" She asked. Her eyes flickered to me and her face darkened, the angelic look was completely shattered. "Gyuri." She growled. Her eyes became red and her fangs came out. All the workers stopped and looked at me, shock, disbelief, and anger on thier faces. .

[Eunhyuk's POV]

"Welcome back, Mr. Lee. The usual room?" Hyeri asked. She's worked here since forever and was always really kind to me. All the workers here knew me and my history, all of it. I felt like I was at home, a second home. Hyeri looked at Mi Hye and she instantly went in to defense mode, red eyes and fangs. "Gyuri." She growled. All the workers came to a hult and looked at me and Mi Hye. I stepped in front of the trembling Mi Hye and held on to her hand, her other hand held on to my arm.

"Hyeri, this isn't Gyuri." I told her as calmly as I could. Hyun looked at me and scoffed.

"Don't delude yourseld Hyuk." She said and glared at Mi Hye. I didn't like that look.

"I-I have a heart beat." Mi Hye stepped out from behind me, but she still looked pretty scared.. Hyeri stopped glaring for a second and then a look of confusion crossed her face.

"Why does she look exactly like her?" Hyeri asked.

"I'm not sure, can I just have the room key?" I was getting impatient. I finally have Mi Hye and now all of this crap is happening?! Hyeri laughed and handed us the room key.

"Go easy on her, she's human." She added as we started to walk away. Mi Hye turned red and looked away from me. I pulled her by the waist and kissed the side of her head.

"I don't you'll be able to walk in the morning." I whispered in her ear as seductively as I can. Her knees quivered a little but she quickly composed herself, but even more blood rushed to her face. The one thing I loved, I could control my thirst for blood, so the fact that she was blushing, didn't give me a hard time or anything.

[Mi Hye's POV]

I honestly did not think that Eunhyuk would make a dirty joke, it honestly made me wet though. Does he mean it's going to be rough? I've only had once, and that was sort of , kind of. We finally reached the elevatore and the second the door closed, Eunhyuk cornered me. His hands were on either side of my face and he smirked.

"Finally." He whispered and then started kissing me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me to deepen the kiss. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip, I parted my lips and he entered. We played with each others tongues. All this happened with in seconds, believe it or not. His right hand left the wall behind me, and travelled down my waist to my thigh. Eunhyuk slightly lifted my skirt and wrapped my leg arounf himself as he caressed my thigh.

Things were pretty heated, but the stupid ding from the elevator just had to ruin it. I growled when he let go, but he just chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. The elevator door opened and in came a beatiful girl. She had long dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin, thin red lips, and she was short. Her face broke in to a smile and she wrapped her arms around Eunhyuk, he let go of my waist and hugged her back. Seriously?!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LrZmSJ8Q5GM/TWdVb2XZkaI/AAAAAAAAAj0/0kFd12pFYRE/s1600/IMG01862-20101128-0945.jpg

"OPPA! YOU'RE BACK!" She let go and looked at me, the same look that Hyeri girl had was on this girl's face. "With the !" She growled.

"I'm not Gyuri!" I retorted, I was pissed. Eunhyuk laughed and wrapped his around my waist again.

"Soojin, this is Mi Hye, my girlfriend." That sounded nice. "Mi Hye, this is Soojin, my sister." SISTER?!

"Nice to meet you, sorry about calling you , I guess you know about her." She extended her hand out to me, but all I did was look at it. He never told me he had a sister. ''Oppa, is she okay?" I heard her whisper. I shook my head and shook her hand.

"Sorry, I was just shocked to hear you're his sister, it's nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"So, how'd you two meet?" She asked and I smiled, it seems like forever ago that I met him. He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uhh, Soojin, it's sort of a long story, maybe another time." He said. Soojin pouted.

"But oppa~ You always leave." She whined.

"I promise, I'll tell you tomorrow, ara?" She nodded and the elevator came to another ding and this time it was our stop.

"Bye unnie!" She hugged and then we walked out. The moment the elevator door closed, I was whisked away in the arms of Eunhyuk.

"Hopefully there won't be any more distractions." He whispered. I laughed and rested my head on his chest. He ran to our suite and opened it, without putting me down, and walked inside. He put me down and was about to kiss me again, when I moved out his way.

"I have to pee." I said and walked away. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and looked at my reflection. My hair was still fine, but my face was all flushed. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous as hell. I mean, what if I wasn't good? What if he realized I'm not what he wanted? What if he screams out Gyuri's name?! I know I'm being a little too over dramatic, I get that. I just need to take a deep breath and get over it. It's just a feeling, and it'll pass. I took off my shirt and skirt, leaving myself in my bra and underwear, I wish I had lingerie, and  walked out the bathroom. I saw Eunhyuk laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, with his arms folded under his head. I walked over and sat next to him.

Eunhyuk looked and me and smirked. In a second, he was laying on top of me, our faces just inches apart. He wrapped my legs around him and stradeled my thigh, rubbing his thumb.

"Finally, I get to have you." He whispered seductively.

"We're together at last." I said and closed the distance between our lips.

~~~

Thoughts on this chapter?