Home Sweet, Sorry

Married To Bang Yongguk
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbY6-4sutr5xFCNtQ5KFC

After finishing our LOE tour we headed back home, the plane ride back exhausting 6+ hours later we landed in Korea getting our luggage put into the van our manager hyung got a call from the CEO and told us to head home for some RnR we headed to Busan first to drop off Deahyun because it was almost sunset and it was furthest from Seoul Manager hyung dropping us of 1 by 1 I was last to be dropped of at home it was around 11 p.m".m everyone was out or sleeping so I took out the duplicate key mom sent me during Cheosuk a couple months back if I was to ever come back during the holidays.

Putting the key into the lock and opening it to find the dark hallway locking the door behind myself adjusting my eyes to the darkness I walked over to the couch and fell into a deep slumber.

The next day I woke up to the smell of all my favorites dishes opening my eyes as they adjusted to the living rooms light "morning and welcome home" was the first thing I heard from my father as I sleepily waved to him and went upstairs avoiding my brothers hand as he attempted to ruffle my hair.

"Guk-ah hurry up shower and come down for dinner" my mother called as I passed my sisters room and went into the washroom 20 minutes later I walked out in a pair of Yongnam sweats and a tee still half asleep from jet lag walking down I headed straight to the table my mom giving me a welcome home hug my father patting my head.

"Welcome back lil bro" Yongnam said as I let him ruffle my hair 5 minutes later noona came down a paper and pen in hand letting out I low dry laugh she handed me the pen and paper "want my signature or Himchan's number?" I questioned with a smirk on my face before she smacked me upside the head "signature" was all she said before she took out her iPhone 6 and called someone "you'll get it tomorrow" was all she said before she took it off her ear as fan girling screaming echoed threw the device.

It was around 10 pm I was monitoring Guk threw video's uploaded on YT we I clicked on a video thumbnail that had Himchan cross dressing clicking the video which was 5 minutes long the video showed Himchan for about a minute when I watched the rest of the video in embarrassment that jerk my reputation as a badass gangster is now down the drain I thought pausing the videos and turning off the monitor I lay in bed trying to think of ways I could convince my friend that it was some fake look-a-like that was cross dressing as a maid and not Yongguk.

Yes I don't mind that he dose bad aegyo or embarrass me but the only thing I ever asked him to do after debut was NOT cross dress, "Guk-ah here now!!" I practically yelled calling my younger twin.

I have a bad feeling about this I thought walking upstairs to Yongnam's room "sit and explain" my older twin said as he the computer monitor with a video passed that showed me in a maid costume I gulped hard as I opened my mouth when our sister happened to pass by.

"Guk-ah the hell you wearing" noona said as she looked at the paused video "I-I can explain" I stuttered out.