Legend

Beast et Beauty

[CONTENTID2] 2216 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

“I will wait for you.”

Youngwoon woke up startled by happy girly shrieks. Annoyed, he frowned at his classmates, then looked out of the train window. What he saw amazed him. The fields were covered with flowers, lines of different colors filling the horizon. The sky above was a luminous sky-blue, there was not a single cloud to be seen.

“Are we finally arriving?” He asked his classmates, three girls sharing the wagon with him. While he spoke, he stretched his arms and legs. He winced when he moved his still hurt shoulder.

“In thirty more minutes I think.” Seoyeon replied with her usual calm tone.

“Oppa, is your family really from this district?” Hyunah asked with her usual bright, and quite annoying tone.

The question had actually irritated Youngwoon. In all his innocence, he commented the fact to his friends, the next day the whole campus seemed to know that the basketball star Kim Youngwoon was a flower farmer descendant. Oh, all the teasing he had to stand since then.

“My grandmother moved to Seoul after she married.” Youngwoon offered as a sole reply.

“You must be really frustrated for losing the chance to play in the finals.” Chaerin mumbled a while later as she noticed Youngwoon kept massaging his shoulder.

In fact, Youngwoon had suffered an injury on his shoulder during the quarter finals practice game. His clavicle had cracked, so he was cut off from the team. Not only he would miss the final game, he also lost the extracurricular points he would get from them.

Youngwoon shrugged. “There’s nothing I can do about it. I know the team will make it. They said they are going to win for me, and I believe them.” He replied, smiling at the memory of his teammates pointing at him every time they scored. They were really his best friends.

“At least with this trip you will get more credits than with the games.” Seoyeon mumbled from her corner. Everybody looked at her.

“Really?” Hyunah asked, surprised with the fact that Seoyeon, your standard nerd girl, knew how many credits one could get from sports at their university.

“How do you know that?” Youngwoon asked also surprised.

“My little brother kept complaining that I could make more credits with a fifteen days trip, than him with sweat and pain of six months hard work in the taekwondo team.” Seoyeon explained. Everybody was surprised to learn that she actually had a brother. Seoyeon didn’t talk much about herself or her family.

For the remaining of the trip they continued conversing about why they had enlisted for that particular extracurricular trip. All of them were regular students of the architecture faculty at a private university in Seoul. That trip was a small fifteen days internship on the restoration research group. The district they were heading to was one of the remains of well preserved traditional architecture of the country. The reasons were quite what Youngwoon expected. Him, Hyunah and Chaerin needed the credits and that was the last option viable before the end of the term. Seoyeon wanted to follow in the restoration career.

When the train finally stopped, Youngwoon couldn’t be happier. Despite all technology the world was filled with, the only way to reach that district was by boarding a historic train. Talk about an uncomfortable three hours trip when they could win that same distance in fifteen minutes with modern trains.

Landing at the platform, Youngwoon felt like he had really traveled in time, the train station was in the least three hundred years old, extremely well preserved though. The pillars were all covered with climbing roses, by the end of the platform, there was a copper statue of a sad looking wolf and the ticket area was filled with stalls vending flowers and trinkets, all wolf and rose related.

The group of sixteen students reunited at the train station entrance. Their teacher made a quick roll call before he proceeded with his first instructions. “Ok, class. Now that we are here, we will determine what each group will work with. This will be a lottery call. Let’s start.” He started off while fumbling with a small bag, from inside it, he picked up a paper, after reading the content he announced, giving the paper to the leader of that group. “Group A will take the train station,” He picked up another paper and announced. “Group B will take the hotel.”

Before boarding that train, their teacher had already done a lottery to decide who would be in each group. Youngwoon considered he had already used all his luck to be in the same team as Seoyeon. He knew that, for the sake of getting good grades, she would do all work alone if she had to. His worst nightmare would be given the urbanism theme.

“Group C will take the Lee Mansion. Group D will thereafter take the town plan,” the teacher announced. Youngwoon heaved a sigh of relief. One house, that would be a piece of cake. “Ok, now let's find our hosts at the hotel.” the teacher added.

They all walked out of the train station and were hit doubly by the scenery, the old preserved town only had traditional buildings, the train station faced a large square filled with flowers and peach trees in full bloom, around the square there were shops, restaurants and the hotel where they would be staying.

Upon arriving at the building, two young men had been waiting for them. They quickly approached their teacher, conversed for a few minutes and then addressed the students.

“Kids, these are Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae, they are going to be monitors and guides for groups A and B. I will stay in charge of group D. Mentioned groups can go to the reception and get your rooms. Now group C, since you got the Lee Mansion and it's located out of town you are going to stay there. There is a vehicle outside waiting to take you there. I will drop you off, so let's go.” the teacher announced merrily.

Youngwoon looked at his group mates, they were all like him, a bit confused for being separated from the others. “Mr. Han, who is going to monitor us?” Seoyeon asked for the sake of the group. It was clear she was the silently chosen leader.

“His name is Lee Sungmin, the heir of the mansion, he is waiting for us there. But don't think you are going to get rid of me. I will check up on your progress every two days.” the teacher replied with his still happy tone.

Even the car was an old model, but at least not as dinosaur as the train. The four students were discussing which part of the work each would take, but they were rendered speechless when the teacher announced they had arrived.

The Lee mansion was a two story traditional house, surrounded by a stone wall, guarded by a wooden and metallic gate. The house was gigantic, if Youngwoon thought the job would be finished quickly, his was very sorry.

When the gates opened, the one receiving them was not Lee Sungmin, but an old lady with a kind smile, dressed formally in traditional clothes.

“Welcome, Mr. Han, kids. Most welcome to the Lee residence. I am Lee Sahyon, but you can call me grandmother.” she bowed to them before she let them in. Everybody was in awe, but Mr. Han, who had obviously already been there. The old lady preceded them into the house, giving instructions to where were the kitchen, the dining room and the main study where the kids were supposed to find Lee Sungmin. “But first of all, I'll take you to your rooms.” she insisted.

Professor Han had agreed with settling the kids first, so while Youngwoon and the girls went up, the teacher went off to find Lee Sungmin.

Sahyon showed each of them to a bedroom on the second floor, pointed out where the two guest bathrooms were  and told the kids to freshen up for dinner would be served in about two hours.

Youngwoon was still very shocked with everything. The house was clearly very old, the structure and some of the furniture were evidently a few centuries old, but he could see the house had already been retrofitted, there was electricity, his room had a television, quite a few old looking lamps, and a well hidden heating system; in the bathroom there was hot water for his very needed shower. He was at a five star hotel. Youngwoon was starting to dread when his luck would end.

After his quick freshening up, Youngwoon opened up his window. The view he had was of a pink rose field that ended a few meters from tall old trees of a preservation area. Suddenly, Youngwoon saw something move in between the trees. He squinted his eyes, but all he could see were a few sparkles as if someone was reflecting the sun on his face by using a mirror. As suddenly as they appeared, they disappeared. Youngwoon frowned, but a knock on the door startled him.

Seoyeon was calling him so the group could talk a moment before meeting their monitor. The four of them conversed for a while, and the tasks were set. Youngwoon would be in charge of the photo inventory and detail sketching, after seeing some of his drawing Seoyeon practically begged him to make some.

Discussion over, the four of them went downstairs. At the front hall, their teacher was conversing with Sahyon and a young man dressed up in modern black clothes. All of them looked at the students, but when Youngwoon saw that young man’s face, he felt a little strange, as if he had already seen that man before, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly when or where.

“This is Lee Sungmin-ssi, kids. He will be in charge of you. I’ve already passed to him the instructions on your assignment, everything you need to fulfil your project can be found here, any questions you can address to both Sahyon-ssi or Sungmin-ssi.” their teacher informed.

The rest of the instructions were pretty much a blur, though. Youngwoon could only stare at Lee Sungmin and wonder why his stomach was doing flips every time they shared eye contact.

Dinner was another challenge, he had been given a seat right in front of Sungmin. Every time someone talked to him, he had to make an effort to pry his eyes and focus on what was being discussed.

When he was finally back into his room it was a relief. Youngwoon kept wondering how he would survive for fourteen days at that house.

 

..•.:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.○.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.•..

 

While Seoyeon and the other girls were working on a virtual model of mansion, Youngwoon was walking around the house, enumerating the points he would draw and taking pictures for the inventory. Arriving at a small reading room at the ground floor, Youngwoon struggled a bit on how to photograph the room, at one point, his feet hit the bookshelf and it easily moved backwards. Surprised and bit confused he fully rotated the bookshelf and excitedly entered the secret room.

He was rendered speechless at the sight of the double height room. The bookshelves covering a whole wall immediately captured his attention. Grabbing his camera, he took a panoramic shot of the room. After turning around he was graced with an unusual view; there was a high, decorated with fake climbing roses that ultimately tangled on a silvery box; on the wall behind was a rapier, different than anything he had ever seen, the handle was incredible in the details, resembling a stem of roses, he even used the zoom of his camera to inspect the item. The more he looked, a sense of dejá vú increased.

"Her name is black rose." Sungmin's voice startled Youngwoon, a shiver ran up his spine, to the point he almost dropped his camera while he once again turned around.

"... It's beautiful." Youngwoon mumbled while pointing backwards at the sword. He suddenly felt breathless, once again he felt something clawing his insides while looking at Sungmin, who was on the upper floor, leaning against the railing, holding to a closed book and smiling down at Youngwoon with kindness. He felt like he had already lived that.

"It belonged to my ancestor Lee Sungjin, it is as old as this mansion," Sungmin added, his eyes moving to the weapon. "Your group is welcome to use this library, but you cannot take pictures, we have too many rare books here."

Youngwoon looked at the shelves, he could tell the ones closer to him were really old, those shelves were glass containers with controlled environment to preserve the books. "I'll tell the girls, Seoyeon will go crazy when she sees this." Youngwoon replied, forcing his tone to be light, forcing his heart to calm down.

Sungmin smiled wider. "You can work here if you want to and you can make sketches too. I'll see you later at dinner." he added before turning around and leaving with a back wave. Youngwoon was left alone still feeling weird. He never felt so attracted to someone as he felt towards Lee Sungmin.

 

..•.:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.○.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.•..

 

Youngwoon was into the woods. Walking carefully through the trees while something moved just outside his peripheral vision. After a while walking, Youngwoon saw someone standing up ahead. It was Lee Sungmin, but he was wearing a Joseon attire. Youngwoon blinked. Sungmin was still there, but his clothes were different, some kind of casual style from two hundred years back. He blinked again. Sungmin was still there, wearing something up to date, but still strange; his clothes were black, like a second skin suit, on his wrist and ankles there were metallic bands.

Youngwoon walked up to Sungmin and stood an inch apart. They looked at each other. Sungmin was smiling when he reached up, easily wrapping his arms around Youngwoon's neck. Youngwoon reached for Sungmin’s waist. Their lips met a moment later. The kiss was demanding, rushed. Kissing Sungmin felt like Youngwoon had been thirsty and was finally given water. It was a necessity he couldn’t comprehend.

Something moved to his left. He parted from the kiss and jumped against something human like, but it had no face, it was luminous and moved like water. It was solid, though, Youngwoon had bitten on it and secured the thing tightly. That was when Sungmin charged against the thing. The metallic band on his wrist was shining, suddenly luminous blades appeared and Sungmin stabbed the thing. It emitted an anguished cry. Youngwoon bit on it harder pulling as if he wanted to tear it apart with his mouth and claws. The thing continued to cry until it was indeed torn in two. The thing exploded in fractals, a sparkly fog surrounded Youngwoon. He looked at Sungmin and saw him smirking with a raised fist. Youngwoon bumped his own closed fist against Sungmin’s. But his hand was not human, it was hairy, he had claws and they were twice the size of Sungmin’s hand.

“I missed you.” Sungmin said firmly, his hands once again easily finding their way around Youngwoon’s neck. Youngwoon once again held Sungmin by the waist. His hands were once again human ones. As if nothing had happened, they were back kissing as if their lives depended on it.

Youngwoon gasped, waking up. He was sweaty, his heart was beating rampantly. It had not been the first time he had dreamed of himself turning into a beast, but it had been the first time someone else was in his dream. But why Lee Sungmin? And why like that?

 

..•.:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.○.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.•..

 

The dream kept repeating itself every single night. It was disturbing and made Youngwoon nervous every time he sat on the dining table. Fortunately for him, despite being the official monitor of the group, Sungmin was hardly in the house.

Said his grandmother, Sungmin was a martial artist. Recently he had been requested to assist with the training of three apprentices of an old friend. Sungmin had left them in a temple in the woods, so he was constantly going out to check on them.

In fact grandmother Sahyon filled the monitor role just perfectly. As your average grandmother, she had many stories to tell and she spent the last week showing off the house and pointing which part of it was built when.

Youngwoon and his friends had been reunited at the inner garden. Sahyon was telling her stories, while Youngwoon was carefully sketching the fountain, finding it hard to draw the roses when there was a veil of water constantly falling like a dome around them.

"So the house was bought back by your family?" Seoyeon asked while avidly noting things down.

"It was actually inherited. This land had been forgotten by our family for a long time. The story of how we got it back is heartwarming, though. In the year 2000, a young man by the name Kim Youngwoon moved here," When Sahyon grandmother said that all eyes snapped at Youngwoon, while he himself looked at the old lady. "What a coincidence, right?" She told him with a soft smile.

Youngwoon really didn't like the sound of that. It was creepy to know someone by the same name had once owned that house.

"Or maybe not. Youngwoon's family is from here." Seoyeon mumbled. She actually seemed to be talking to herself, trying to make connections that nobody had considered yet. Sahyon looked at her with curiosity in her eyes, some edge of understanding too.

"Really? Oh, then it's not so much of a coincidence. That Youngwoon was well-loved by all living in this town. When he moved here, he invested his money into restoring the house and the fields, it was him who started a tourism line, living off commissions from all the bookings to visit our town. He was a history enthusiast, you see. One day my grandfather came here for one of those vacation trips, Youngwoon-ssi had been very surprised because my grandfather looked exactly like the Lee Sungmin that lived here six hundred years ago. When Youngwoon-ssi found out that my grandfather was indeed the most rightful owner of this house and fields, he decided to make my grandfather his heir. Youngwoon-ssi had a con heart disease, he died quite young. My grandfather decided to move here and continue with what Youngwoon-ssi had started. They had become very close friends," she continued her tale, then she looked at Youngwoon for a minute or so. "'Youngwoon' became quite a common name after his death, maybe that's actually where your name comes from, kid." the grandmother added.

Youngwoon didn't really like that talk, but he couldn't really do much about it, so he focused back on his drawing. When he looked up, he saw a pink and white sparkly fog jumping from to the ground to the fountain border. Moments later Youngwoon moved his gaze from it to Lee Sungmin, who had just entered the inner yard from the side gate. For some reason or another, that strange sparkly fog, that only Youngwoon could see, kept on following Sungmin around.

As it always happened, Youngwoon lost his concentration, because, whenever Sungmin was around, he kept feeling strange. Something kept clawing his insides and a very crazy part of him kept on fantasizing about pinning Sungmin to the nearest solid surface and kiss the hell out of him.

"What were you talking about today?" Sungmin asked softly, he stood behind his grandmother and started to massage her tired shoulders.

"I was about to tell them the last part of the legend." the old lady replied, her tone was happy, maybe even a bit teasing.

"Yes! You said the spirit wolf could appear again!" Chaerin squealed. She had been the one most excited about all the wolf talk, they had even lost one day of work because she begged to go see the wolf statues scattered around town.

Sungmin chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Right. You were waiting for me to get back, so you could tell them that part, right, grandma?" Because of his demeanour and words everybody looked at Sungmin.

"But of course," Sahyon replied, patting Sungmin's hand on her shoulder. "You see, kids. My grandfather had decided to burry his friend in the family mausoleum. He had claimed that Youngwoon had done so much in homage of our family’s memory, he deserved to be considered family too. At twilight of the burial day, the spirit wolf had been seen again. It appeared coming from the woods and it sat in front of the mausoleum. After that, for the following three years he continued to appear every death anniversary of those buried in the mausoleum, including Youngwoon's."

"He appeared two hundred years ago, so what?" Hyunah asked with a disappointed frown, as if she had expected more than what she heard. “Why would people expect it to show up again?”

Sahyon nodded, once again patting Sungmin’s hand on her shoulder. “Some people claimed that the wolf came back because the mausoleum was disturbed, but others believe he came back because of my grandfather, because he shared the name and the resemblance with the wolf’s dear friend. Now, after five generations, my Sungmin here shares the name and the resemblance. People believe the wolf might come back to see his friend again.”

Youngwoon looked at Sungmin at that. Some part of him was startled to see that he was being stared at by the young man. Youngwoon felt cold all over and the clawing feeling got stronger. While looking at Sungmin, Youngwoon saw bluish fractals, it was different than the sparkles he had been seeing, it was more like an aura. He looked at his friends then, they had fractals around them too, different colours. Seoyeon was surrounded by blue and purple, Chaerin by a bright pink and Hyunah by a mix of yellow and orange. Even Sahyon had that aura, hers was somehow similar to Sungmin’s but different in color, hers was green.

Youngwoon felt a strong headache. He closed his drawing book and excused himself. Seoyeon followed him concerned with his pale complexion, but he kindly told her he just needed to lie down for a while, that she should not worry. But he was worried.

 

..•.:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.○.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.•..

 

It was spring, why the heck was it so hot? Youngwoon woke up in the middle of the night, dripping sweat. He rolled around in bed for a while, but then decided that he needed a glass of cold water. As silently as he could, he made his way to the kitchen, drank his water and then decided for some fresh air.

When he opened the door to the inner garden, he saw Sungmin lying on the fountain border. The pink and white sparkly thing was over his stomach. There were other blue and green sparkles moving around the entire garden.

Youngwoon stared for a moment, Sungmin seemed to be asleep, but his presence was noticed by the sparkly things. The pink and white one moved, it jumped to the ground and stayed there. Youngwoon focused his gaze on it. The more he looked, the more it seemed to gain shape, something maybe like a dog.

A step and then another. Youngwoon walked ahead, silently. He felt like something was calling him, he moved, but it felt he was moving through something thick. At one point, when he was halfway to the fountain, he looked down at the ground and he saw his shadow. Slowly he turned around and looked up. The crescent moon stared right back at him.

He felt like he was on fire, like his skin was being torn from his bones. As if something was tearing him from inside out. He growled in pain and confusion, but the sound had seemed far, not actually coming from him.

“Don’t fight it. Let the wolf free.” Youngwoon heard Sungmin speak softly behind him.

His heart accelerated in a mix of pain and dread. He heard the sound of fabric being torn apart. He felt  his muscles being restrained and then freed. Youngwoon looked at his hands and saw hairy claws. He wailed, a guttural pitiful noise that sounded more like an animal than a human sound. He looked at the moon again and he knew it was not a dream. It was real. He had just turned into a beast. He was a werewolf, born to protect the human kind from supernatural creatures like him. He was a lore keeper, a spiritual shaman, for his first change to be during a crescent moon he was a kind of werewolf closer to the spirits; able to see the world with more colors, with many more different shapes.

“Youngwoon?” Sungmin called. A tone filled with insecurity.

Youngwoon looked back at the human. He could see. It was like his eyes were covered by a veil and suddenly someone took it off. He could see. It was not a dog, but a white luminous fox with pink ears and tail. The other blue and green sparkles were lesser good spirits, they didn’t have a fixed form, they simply shone like fireflies. And Sungmin could not be human.

Youngwoon’s warning growl made Sungmin’s heart accelerate. He frowned sadly, his expression was heartbroken.

Youngwoon growled again trying to understand what he was looking at. Sungmin's aura was old, much older than any normal human. Something Youngwoon’s primal instincts knew could be dangerous to him, but there was also something familiar in those shades of blue and lavender. It was vibrant, lively. And kind. The aura of someone in balance, someone good natured. That aura was mixed with spiritual power, those patterns that should belong to a spirit were filling Sungmin’s aura. But he was not a ridden, he was not possessed. His soul was strong, he was almost like a half-breed. Sungmin could be a hunter, but he smelled entirely human, there was no vampire or werewolf scent on him. It was overly confusing.

Youngwoon continued to stare, to analyse that creature. The heart beating so fast. The sad expression. The dreams came back to Youngwoon. No. They were not dreams. His wolf spirit had been trying to tell him that he knew Sungmin from a previous life. But all he could get were small fragments of memories. He couldn't know what really happened or what was simply delusions from his changing process.

The fox spirit moved, placing itself between the two. "Luna's son, do you remember me?" the twinkling female voice reverberated in the air.

Youngwoon looked at the powerful good spirit for a moment before he closed his eyes and let his spirit expand, to feel the energies around him. When his energy mingled with the other spirits around, he was given a new portion of the truth. Ayasya. Youngwoon saw that spirit being born, he saw it growing stronger. It became his Totem, the Totem of a lone wolf. With its help he was able to create barriers to protect the town, he was able to perform rites and blessings to enchant objects to act as a spirit repellent.

As Youngwoon recognized her, Ayasya once again offered her powers and guidance. She also offered him memories. She unlocked the portion of his past life memories since they forged their alliance. The town's legend was actually his story, a legend created so humans could believe in the supernatural. So he could become stronger and protect them.

When Youngwoon accepted Ayasya's offer, the air around him changed. It became cooler, he could sense the good spirits further into the woods. He could also sense the peace of his sleeping friends' souls, Sahyon's and Sungmin's.

Youngwoon opened his eyes and stared at the hunter. Youngwoon remembered. Yes. From his previous life. Sungmin had come, had given him love. Sungmin had became a hunter, had promised to wait. Sungmin had waited for him to be back, as Youngwoon had once waited for a human to reincarnate.

“Your aura… is different than before. Different than anything I’ve ever seen. It’s so beautiful now.” Youngwoon said, his voice still sounded quite foreign, but when Sungmin smiled, he didn’t really care for anything else. Sungmin was clearly relieved, his aura shone, the lavender becoming brighter, becoming a pinker shade. unconditional love.

“That's how much you changed me, Youngwoon,” Sungmin replied softly. The hunter walked to Youngwoon with determined steps, confident. "I also have something to show you." he added easily reaching up, letting his hands roam over the fur.

It was just like the dream. Youngwoon looked into Sungmin's eyes. He morphed back into his human body. Their lips easily found each other's. But the kiss was different. It was kind, a little sloppy. An inexperienced first kiss on Youngwoon’s part.

Youngwoon could feel Sungmin's love. The strange mix of a strong willed soul with powerful spirit essence filled Youngwoon's senses. It showed him images. Fragments of the two hundred years they had been apart.

Sungmin's aura had changed over the years because he had been only drinking Youngwoon's blood. That constancy had given Sungmin the ability to see spirits, had given him the ability to forge a mutual bond with spirits. Sungmin really became something like a half-werewolf. The blades he had seen Sungmin use in his dreams were actually spirits serving him as weapons, feeding on his drive to protect.

There were other hidden truths, people from his previous life that had also been waiting for him. Kyuhyun, his most cherished friend, had helped Sungmin build a fake lineage to guarantee the legend would have countless new entries, countless more meetings between a Lee Sungmin and a wolf with golden fur. Donghae and Hyukjae had stayed in the territory, protecting and helping with Sungmin's training, then they helped Sungmin create a new hunter division called Specters. There were no martial art students in the woods, there were actually Sungmin's first apprentices, three hunters living off werewolf blood. Youngwoon wouldn't hunt alone ever again.

"You didn't give up the territory. You claimed it as your own and protected it. You kept my alliances. You protected the remains of my past life, so I could recognize you. So I could remember." Youngwoon mumbled in awe.

Sungmin smiled lazily. "Just as I promised you," he mumbled, taking hold of Youngwoon's hand. He took a step back and pulled Youngwoon softly. Beside them, Ayasya made happy little noises before she jumped and entered Sungmin's body. Youngwoon saw the hunter's aura change again, blue fractals mingling with white and pink ones, the spiritual pattern grew wider, forming something akin to a shield. Sungmin's eyes shone in pink for a second. "I've waited, but I was not the only one."

Youngwoon turned into his wolf form and followed Sungmin into the woods. Youngwoon thought of Chaerin and howled loudly the moment they passed by the Mausoleum.

Youngwoon's first hunt on a new circle was starting. While Youngwoon was running through the woods, Donghae and Hyukjae joined the couple, as bigger and older wolves, moments later Kyuhyun jumped from a tree almost tumbling Youngwoon down in a playful little chase. Up ahead, three young men stood waiting for them.

Once again, the legend lives.

 

..•.:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.○.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.•..

 

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3] 2015 birthday gift for me and my dear readers. Sorry for being MIA guys, I hope to be back posting things up soon <3 For my older subscribers, If you are checking this update only, I advise you to re-read chapter 10, there had been adds done to it.[/CONTENTID3]