Bra Sizing

Dorm Mates

Crap.

Jiyoung almost fainted at the sight of the heaping mountain of clothes in her room. Gyuri and Seungyeon was out for some groceries, while Nicole was cleaning the toilet and Hara was sweeping the floors. The youngest in the group was left with the task of folding all of the laundry accumulated by the five girls, which was too much for just one person.

"Well, better get this started," Jiyoung sighed. She stared and stared at the massive pile of clothes on the bed. Looking at the clothes was making Jiyoung lazier by the minute. To make things worse, she was bored. The maknae had absolutely no source of entertainment in this place. The TV was small and old and there were no books. Jiyoung was still awkward around her unnies since she was barely added to the group, so she didn't feel like talking to Hara and Nicole. 

Then, Jiyoung took a few steps back from the bed with her back to the door. She took a deep breath and let out a yell that shook the whole building. 

"AAARGGH!" She ran and leapt onto the pile of clothes. Jiyoung laid on the clothes, which was now spread out, and then proceeded to make imaginary snow angels from them. 

Suddenly, Hara popped into the room due to the noise Jiyoung was making. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" she gasped. She was just in time to see Jiyoung playing around with their clothes.

"Um. y-yeah. I'll get back to work now," Jiyoung nervously stuttered. Hara stared at Jiyoung while she slowly backed out of the room. 

OMG! What was I thinking? She must totally think I'm a weirdo! Jiyoung thought. Okay. Focus, Kang Jiyoung. Focus. Finish the clothes. Just finish the clothes. Where to start. Where to sta Ah! You just sort the clothes.

She sat up and started to sort the clothes. Jiyoung placed the shirts first in a pile, then the pants and other bottoms in another pile. At the corner of her eye, Jiyoung spotted something. 

and... bras. 

Hmm.This is my chance to compare my cup size with the other members.

Jiyoung gathered all the A, B, and C cup bras in separate piles. 

What do I do next? Yep. Yeah, I should try them all on.

Jiyoung started with the A cup pile which probably belonged to Hara. All of her bras were in different shades of pink and they all had a girly feel to them. She took off her shirt and unhitched her bra. Jiyoung chose the magenta bra with stripes and tried them on.

Hara's frame size was too small for Jiyoung and it was suffocating her rib cage. Wow, the frame size is definitely too small for me. That's understandable. Isn't her waist, like, twenty two inches?

Jiyoung then moved on to the B cup pile which probably belonged to Seungyeon and Nicole. Jiyoung herself was also more or less part of this pile. The bras were all in many solid colors: black, white, beige e.t.c. All of a sudden, Jiyoung let out a gasp.

That is just too cute! She picked up a creamy pink bra with black straps and a tiny black bow was also added to finish the look. Jiyoung rummaged through the clothes to find some matching underwear with the bra. Finally, she found some silk pink . She took off Hara's bra and tried on the new one. Then, she s her pants and underwear off of her and slid on her new . Jiyoung went over to the mirror to admire herself. 

Wow. Not to brag but I look great! Can I just keep these? Jiyoung made note of the bra and set it aside. 

Now, she moved on to the C cup pile. These definitely belonged to Gyuri. All of them were in darker colors with an some occasional whites. Also, almost all of them were with lace so they all had a grown up feel to them compared to Jiyoung's bras.

She took off her current bra and put on a black laced bra. Jiyoung waddled over to the mirror again to admire herself. 

Hmm. I wonder if I can fill in these cups in the future.

Right at that moment, Hara emerged from the door to sweep her last room. Jiyoung froze. Hara became really flustered. "Oh my gosh. I didn't mean- I'm so sorry! I should've knocked!"

"No! It's okay. It really is!" Jiyoung blushed. 

"Hey, Jiyoung would you mind helping me to-" 

Gyuri paused at the door and saw the maknae in her own lingerie. "unload the groceries," Gyuri finally uttered. 

Is that my bra and ? Gyuri pondered. Goo Hara slowly inched out of the room with her broom and Jiyoung's face turned a deep red seeing that Gyuri was looking at her with a sly expression.

"Yeah. Just- Just help me and Seungyeon with the groceries alright?" Jiyoung rapidly nodded and ran out the door before she realizes she was barely wearing any clothes. She ran back in, with her face still red, and slipped on an oversized t-shirt and some shorts. She dashed away from Gyuri leaving her alone in the room.

Gyuri let out a huge sigh and sat on the bed. That was awkward. Jing baby actually looked pretty cute in my stuff. Oh. Hara isn't here anymore. I swear Hara was doing the same thing last week when I assigned her to do laundry. 

"Might as well do the clothes now," Gyuri sighed and she began the monotonous task of folding clothes.