final

[YOONMIN] Clingy ( Wanna Be With You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Enjoy, reading. Feel free to correct me, etc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Jimin has always been clingy; but not as clingy as a koala Taehyung is, and usually Yoongi do nothing to stop that.

 

 

But not today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    “Hyung, can I go to the Bangtan room with you today? Pretty please. . .” The bubbly guy whined at Yoongi with intended aegyo because he knew that the elder has a huge soft spot on him. He bet 100% with all of his heart that Yoongi will have to raise his white flag like any other days and let him follow the elder this time, again.

 

 

 

    Park Jimin, Bangtan Boys’ charming and bubbly guy who have the ability to exhibit a contagious 1000 mega watt smile to the whole world was currently dead bored because of their lack in group activities since BigHit decided that their group worked hard enough for the year. The seven boys were given some break and free time to do the things they wanted to do before their hectic schedules started again in two month.

 

 

 

    The younger latched himself on the side of Yoongi’s skinny arms as the elder struggle to fix his hair with the other hand in front of the mirror. “Jimin, just go and play with Taehyung. I can’t manage to give my attention to you when I’m working.” Yoongi tried to shrug the younger male off him but failed; not that he tried hard.

 

 

 

    The elder sighed heavily. Satisfied enough with his hair, his right hand carefully put a typical dark beanie then pulling the knitted fabric down from the left side of his head first before proceeding with the right side because his left hand was basically not functional courtesy to Park Jimin.

 

 

 

     He strained himself from rolling his perfect small eyes at the younger's clinginess which was not at the right time because he seriously couldn't comply to the younger's request today. Yoongi really needed to finish the song he'd been composing since last week at least by today so that he could proceed with a new project, where the idea have been agonizingly swimming in his thoughts and echoing in his ears for the last few days.

 

 

 

    “But hyung~ I promise I won’t bother you or talk to you while you’re working. I won’t even make a single decibel that can bother you and I’ll stay at the chair beside you playing the games on my phone and whirled myself on the spinning chair to entertain myself if my phone battery dies.”  The younger kept on rambling as he rubbed his face like a cat in heat on the elder’s arm, soft skin of the younger's cheek met his own pale skin.

 

 

 

    Yoongi just exhaled once again and looked down at the boy. Their eyes met and it took a whole lot of inner control from giving in into the younger as the sparkly eyes looked back at him and almost literally imploring him to do something sinful.

 

 

 

    “You really are something, Jimin. You know that?” Yoongi breathed out.

 

 

 

    “I am?” The younger asked with a not-so-confused and mock innocent face as his smile brightened and Yoongi was damn sure that his smile reached another 1000 watt.

 

 

 

    “Yeah. But I won’t let you go with me this time. Go bother Taehyung and Jungkook or something. I need to do my work.”

 

 

 

    And with that the elder pulled his hand away from Jimin’s grasp and walked out of the room. Jimin was a bit startled but could only pout behind him.

 

 

 

    “Yoongi hyung! You’re such a cruel creature!” That scream reached Yoongi’s ear when he was about to get up after tying his sneakers —he was so sure that he heard the sound of feet stomping on the wooden floor too but decided to ignore it. He chuckled alone at the thought of that big baby throwing a tantrum in their room as he opened the door of their dorm.

 

 

 

    “I’m perfectly aware of that, Jimin-ah.” The elder replied before he closed the door of their dorm and quietly started his paces to their company in order to start composing his project that he has been dying to finish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Jimin huffed in frustration when his pleads filled with cuteness were ignored by his most favourite hyung. He stepped out of his shared room with Yoongi and decided to sprawl his whole being on the couch and maybe rot himself there. It sounded like a good idea for a boring and unproductive day like this.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi hyung didn’t even care if I rot myself here, on the couch! Jimin huffed alone during his trip to the living room.

 

 

 

 

    He reached the said room and was greeted by a sight of the maknae eating sandwich on the single couch while watching television and Taehyung who was immersed in his own world, reading a comic book sat beside Jungkook’s knee on the floor.

 

 

 

    “Oh, hey Jiminie.”

 

 

 

    Jungkook greeted him with a full mouth after giving his presence a slight glance and went back to give his attention on the television. Jimin could practically see every bits of the munched food bits in his mouth but luckily he managed to control himself from cringing at the sight.

 

 

 

    “Hey.” He replied weakly, completely ignoring the maknae who didn’t even bother to use a ‘hyung’ on him because he didn’t look like one; was what the evil maknae stated every time he asked Jungkook to respect him like he deserved to, and slumped himself on the three-person couch with another sigh. Head laid back on the couch, eyes closed. Taehyung looked up and gazed at the latter when he noticed that Jimin was out of his character today.

 

 

 

    “Something wrong?” Taehyung put down the comic on the floor and started scooting himself near and sat in front of Jimin. As crazy as Taehyung can be, he’s always the first person to notice if something’s wrong with him; after Seokjin of course.

 

 

 

    The older of the three only gave a single peek at the alien on the floor in front of him before he closed his eyes again and rested a hand on his forehead.

 

 

 

    That action alone looked like as if Jimin was exhausted from holding the whole world’s problem on his shoulder from Jungkook’s view.

 

 

 

    “Hey open that big mouth of yours and tell us. You’re not acting like yourself.” The alien insisted. A hand patting his thighs multiple times to get his attention. Jimin sighed for the umpteenth times and sat himself in a more comfortable position before he looked at Taehyung and the maknae. Finally facing them.

 

 

 

    “Wait,where are the other three hyungs?”

 

 

 

Jimin asked when he just noticed that their dorm was weirdly quite and there’s only him, Taehyung and Jungkook in the house.

 

 

 

    “Those three old brats went out for a drink. Old geezers who only knew how to have fun with themselves.” Jungkook said bitterly with a roll of his eyes and a frown.

 

 

 

    “Calm down, Kookie.” Taehyung chuckled.

 

 

 

    They all know how much Jungkook gets jealous when the elder hyungs went out for a drink but the maknae line, especially him couldn't join them as he was still illegal for those kind of things.

 

 

 

    “Oh. Oh. Seems like they will be having a lot of fun!” Jimin half-shouted and ruffled his hair roughly. Another frustration hit his head.

 

 

 

    Taehyung and Jungkook only looked at the older of the three with confusion laced their faces as they watched him stomping his feet on the floor like a little bratty kid who didn’t get his favourite lollipop.

 

 

 

    “What’s wrong with him, hyung?” The youngest who was now sitting on the floor beside Taehyung whispered. Taehyung could only manage a small shrug.

 

 

 

    “What in the world is happening in your head, Jimin?” Taehyung finally asked. Jimin stopped muttering incoherent words and ruffling his hair in frustration for the last time as he looked at Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

 

 

    He then let out another sighed before started. “Yoongi didn’t let me tag with him to the Bangtan room. He just don’t understand that I could literally die from the utter boredom I felt since we had started our rest.” He said exasperatedly.

 

 

 

    “He’s working, Jimin. Not playing some games. Maybe that’s why he didn't want your presence there because you’re just going to bother him.” The youngest said with a roll of his eyes. Jimin glared at him —God this maknae sure needs a filter to his mouth.

 

 

 

    Taehyung clicked his tongue at the youngest reply and flicked his forehead before turned back to Jimin. “Maybe you’re just a distraction to him, Jimin. That’s why he doesn’t want you to be there because it’ll only stop him from doing his work and it’ll only end up with playing and spend his time with you.”

 

 

 

    “But why?” Jimin whined. That didn't make him feel any better. He’s confused. He still didn’t get it.

 

 

 

    “You do know that Yoongi hyung have a huge soft spot when it comes to you, right? That’s why he always give in with whatever your requests and weird ideas even though sometimes he seems reluctant to do something or when he was dead exhausted.”

 

 

 

Taehyung gave him a look like —are you that oblivious and blind to not notice it?

 

 

 

    Jimin slowly blinked his eyes as Taehyung’s words hit his ear drums.

 

 

 

    “Well I think, I do notice that he rarely decline me and my weird ideas.” He trailed off. Eyes staring on nothing in particular and stared into space.

 

 

 

    Jungkook only shook his head at his hyung’s dumbness —a bit.

 

 

 

    “I know you’re dense sometimes, Jimin but I didn’t know you’re this dense.” The younger laughed. Taehyung only manage a chuckle before he stopped when Jimin turned to intensely glare at them.

 

 

 

    “Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” He screamed. Face slowly becoming red and swell. That made Jungkook halted his laugh and shut his trap.

 

 

 

    Taehyung stood up right after that and pull Jungkook up with him. They stared intensely for how long Jimin didn’t care. Blood a bit boiling than the usual temperature first because of Yoongi and now added because of the maknae and his evil unfiltered mouth.

 

 

 

    Jungkook bit his lips when Taehyung’s gaze didn’t waver a bit as his eyes burned holes onto his.

 

 

 

    Apologize, Taehyung mouthed.

 

 

 

Jungkook seemed reluctant and contemplating on whether to apologise or not. After a few moments, he closed his eyes with an inhale and sounded forcefully exhaled after.

    

 

 

    “Okay, okay fine! I’m sorry, Jimin.” The younger admit defeat and stomped into his shared room with Taehyung. Jimin trailed his eyes at the maknae’s figure until it was out of his view before he looked back at Taehyung, the latter grinning sheepishly at him. A frown still visible on Jimin's face.

 

 

 

    “You should teach that brat some lesson. And he need to learn to filter his mouth sometimes.”

 

 

 

    “Yeah, I know.” Taehyung breathed out and lightly scratched his neck. Standing with a hand on his waist. Jimin laid his body on the couch and made himself comfortable.

 

 

 

    “Why is he acting like ? Didn’t he get some from y-”

 

 

 

    “Shut up!” He was cut short. And with that Taehyung walked away and went into his room. Maybe to do something gross again, like they always did.

 

 

 

Okay, those two really got some issues. He thought and blinked at the disappearing figure of the alien.

 

 

 

    Jimin sighed again. He was staring into space and thought a bit about what Taehyung had said earlier before he decided that thinking about this won’t bring him to some end unless he asked that from Yoongi himself. Jimin finally thought that getting a short nap before the elder come home will be a good thing to do to fill his dead boring day.

 

 

 

    He collected himself and got up. Dragging his heavy feet into his and Yoongi’s room before the door was shut. Threw himself onto Yoongi’s bed; because this is a great opportunity to do something like this when the elder's not home, hugged the pillow that Yoongi always hug tight at night and Jimin finally closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

    Park Jimin didn’t need much time to finally submit himself into dreamland when the smell of fresh laundry and distinctively Min Yoongi wafted into his nasal cavity, perfectly lulled him into sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Jimin woke up to some rustling sounds and a completely dark room, save for some weak light thanks to the moon, that shone its way into the room through the window because the curtain was still tied back.

 

 

 

 

I slept until it’s dark. Geez. He thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

    He was about to stretched his body to free himself from the stiff muscle and joints when the side of the bed dipped down and Jimin was about to jump two feet in the air out of shock until a soft and familiar voice spoke.

 

 

 

    “It’s just me.” Yoongi whispered. With semi-ragged breathing, Jimin managed to support himself up with his arms and squint into the darkness. He deciphered that the dark figure in front of him was the elder and his heart rate calmed down a bit.

 

 

 

    “Hyung, you’re home?” He whispered back. Jimin noticed the bed dipped down a little bit more and he realised that Yoongi was now lying beside him.

 

 

 

    “I’m home for hours and now it’s already 11.30 p.m., silly.”

 

 

 

    “What—”

 

 

 

    “Lie down.” A hand was unexpectedly placed on his chiseled chest and he was gently pushed down by it. Slowly, Jimin complied and went back to lying on his back. He swallowed his saliva hard. Still didn’t get a full grasp on the situation.

 

 

 

    “W— what are you doing lying beside me, hyung?” He stuttered. Jimin could heard a silent chuckle emitted from Yoongi’s throat.

 

 

 

    “Because you’re lying on my bed. I’m just using my bed like any other days.” Yoongi said with a turn. He faced Jimin in the dark and the younger could feel the breath fanned at the left side of his face. That caused for goosebumps to make its appearance on his body.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank the heavens I decided to sleep with my shirt on or Yoongi hyung will feel all the goosebumps on my body and will know how flush I am with him beside me from being this close! 

 

 

 

 

 

    He mentally screamed with eyes scrunched close tight, hard-bitten lower lips by his teeth and hands gripping the bed sheet tight because Jimin simply couldn’t trust himself that he wouldn’t let out some kind of whimper or yelp out of nervousness if Yoongi ever did some kind of move that’ll involve touching his skin again —even once.

 

 

 

 

    “O—oh. I’m sorry for that. I’ll get u-”

 

 

 

 

    “Hush.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter