For my crush

Ring for My Crush

The wind blew gently across Xiumin's face. He stared up the night sky.

"When will she be here?" He asked himself. He was waiting for Anna, his best friend. She promised to be at the Han River with him tonight.

He waited. Waited. Waited. And waited. Xiumin held the small pink box in his pocket.

"Anna promised you, Xiumin." He told himself again.

Xiumin almost fell asleep before the phone's vibration woke him up. He looked at the screen. Anna was calling him. He answered the call.

"Xiumin, I'm sorry. I can't go to Han River. I am sorry that I didn't tell you earlier," Anna spoke.

"It's fine. Maybe we should meet somewhere else ," Xiumin said.

"Cool! But, not now, Xiumin. I am with Joon now. I'll see you at the cafe, okay? 10 o'clock in the morning, " Anna told him. Xiumin agreed and he hung up after he heard another man's voice behind Anna.

Maybe she's not for you, Xiumin.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥

Xiumin placed two cups of coffee on the table. 9.45. She will be here, Xiumin.

9.50. Anna was there. She took a seat in front of Xiumin.

"Xiumin! Xiumin!" Anna tried to cheer him up. Xiumin held her hands in his. "Anna! Anna!" He smiled.

"Joon is going to take me to theme park this weekend.  Can you join us?" She asked.

Xiumin shook his head. "I don't want to disturb lovebirds," he refused to go.

"Come on!" Anna held his hand again. "He will agree."

"No! You should go with him just the two of you, " Xiumin said.

"No! You must come too. You're my best friend,  right? " she asked.

Xiumin sighed. Maybe he should go. Xiumin nodded and Anna hugged him. He hugged her back.

He wished that the time will stop. I want to be like this with her forever. Just two of them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥

Xiumin was getting ready and wore the shirt that Anna bought him last Christmas. He locked the door of his house. His phone rang. He answered the call without lookibg at the screen. He knew it must Anna.

All he heard was sobs. "Anna, are you okay?" He asked anxiously. He knew where to go.

"I will be at your house." He hung up after received a sibgle 'yes' from her and ran to Anna's house 13 blocks away from his.

Xiumin arrived and panted in front of the door of Anna's house. Anna who saw Xiumin at the door quickly let him in. She hugged him as tight as she could.

"Joon," Anna sobs.

"What's wrong?"

"He cheated on me!"

"Keep calm. I am here," Xiumin walked with her to the couch.

"Do you want some tea? It will nake you feel better," Xiunin asked after they landed their on the couch.

"No. I just want you to be here with me," Anna hugged him tightly.

♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡

Anna was having a nap on Xiumin. He tucked the dark brown hair gently in his fingers.

Sleep here as long as you want.

"Xiumin," Anna called.

He arched an eyebrow to her.

She sat up and pulled him with her. "I want to go back to Jeju-do," she decided. "I want to manage my mother's restaurant there," she added.

"When do you want to go?" Xiumin asked. He tried to hide the sad tone of his voice.

"Don't cry." Anna wiped Xiumin's little tears that streaked down his cheeks.  "I'll go tomorrow. We still have time to spend together."

"Actually,  I bought us a pair of rings. They're our friendship ring," Xiumin said. He took out the small pink box out of his pocket. He opened the box and slid a silver ring written BFF in pink on it to her finger. 

"It fits you well," Xiumin said. "So, I don't have to cut your finger as a sample." He joked hoping that wilk cheer her up.

Xiumin also wore the same ring but with blue writing.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥

It's time to go. Anna held Xiumin's hand maybe for the last time before she go. She went into the bus and took a seat by the window.

Anna took out a piece of paper and wrote "bye bye" on it. She showed it to Xiumin who was standing outside.

Xiumin moved forward and blew on the window.  He wrote "I ♡ u" used his finger. He backed off as the bus moved. He was Anna. She added 2 in the I ♡ u.

I hope we will meet again. I love you.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Xiumin walked down the shore of the Jeju Island. It's been two years after Anna left him alone in Seoul.

he went to a ramen restaurant by the beach.

"Seafood ramen, please," he ordered and the food arrived in a few minutes.

Before he could eat the meal, someone hugged him from behind. Xiumin saw the familiar ring. He smiled.

Xiumin held Anna in his arm and kissed her.

Their love sealed with a kiss and in the beginning,  it was just a pair of rings.