25 Challenge

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

I'm challenging myself to the 25 challenge. 25 prompts to use for 25 oneshots and you have to use 25 groups, Im excited to do this. I'm really excited to test myself as a writer cx

Join the 25 Challenge hosted by -Tigress- and Libarian Here --> The 25 Challenge

Foreword

For my 25 challenge here are the groups I plan to use, The list may change (Not in story order):

1. Sistar

2. EXO

3. TOPP DOGG

4. INFINITE

5. B.T.S

6. GOT7

7. VIXX

8. Girls Generation

9. C-Clown

10. SHINee

11. WINNER

12. Block B

13. B.A.P

14. Secret

15. CNBLUE

16. U-KISS

17. MAMAMOO

18. JACE

19. Royal Pirates

20. TVXQ

21. Troublemaker

22. Troy

23. B1A4

24. HIGH 4

25. Orange Caramel

 

And Here Are the prompts:

  1. The best place in the world is in the arms of someone who will not only hold you at your best, but will pick you up and hug you tight at your weakest moment.
  2. We all have a story to tell, whether we whisper or yell.
  3. Stop trying to change someone who doesn't want to change. Stop giving chances to someone who abuses your forgiveness. Stop walking back to the place where your heart ran from. Stop trusting their words, and ignoring their actions. Stop giving your all to a person who gives you nothing. Stop fighting for a relationship when you're standing in the ring alone. Stop breaking your own heart.
  4. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
  5. I may seem quiet and reserved, but if you mess with those I love, I will open up a world of crazy that will make your scariest nightmares seem like lollipops and ice cream.
  6. She said, "don't get too close. It's dark inside. It's where my deamons hide."
    And I answered, "get too close, there is a hell inside of me, it's where your demons can live."
  7. There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand words and still not understand you. And there are others who will understand without you even speaking a word.
  8. And suddenly you just know... it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.
  9. I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demigods and would-be gods; out of all of that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing... just one thing... I believe in her.
  10. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
  11. Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you because they can't handle everything that's right about you.
  12. Until we have seen someone's darkness we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.
  13. Speak the truth even if your voice shakes.
  14. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
  15. When you're pushed, killing is as easy as breathing.
  16. People build up walls not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
  17. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
  18. Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare.
  19. You don't need a reason to help people.
  20. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
  21. Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles nobody knows about.
  22. One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love.
  23. She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle.
  24. "Lie to me again," she whispered.
    "I love you," he said.
  25. Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.