The Secrets

The Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung hissed when someone’s alarm was ringing loudly from across his room. He woke up, wiped his face and opened the door. He looked left and right before he noticed that the alarm’s sound was coming from Eunhyuk. He brought his legs to enter Eunhyuk’s room and stopped the alarm while he saw Eunhyuk was still hugging the bolster tightly. He tapped Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“Yaaa! Yaaa! [shook Eunhyuk’s shoulder] wake up… wake… up!!! [pulled the pillow away from Eunhyuk’s head] come on!! You’re making me leave my bed…” Yesung said with his angry face.

“Yaaa Yesung… Stop bugging me! It’s your own fault you haven’t found your mate until now… that’s why you can never sleep tight like the rest of us… go!” Eunhyuk said still closing his.

With that words, Yesung seemed shock a bit. He didn’t say anything again. He was just standing there and remained silence for couple of seconds. After that, he decided to leave the room to go back to his own room. He sat on the bed while he drowned inside his thoughts. What Eunhyuk said was right. He never had a mate for once in his life. Eunhyuk was already been with people he wanted while Yesung had been dumped away thousand times. He became careless about people as the cold side froze his heart. He didn’t want to know what happen to others even when people asked him for some helps.

 

Time was ticking to 7.15 AM and Yesung was ready to go to the school. He was sitting on the couch at the living room when Heechul went out from the bathroom. He turned to see Heechul but looked back to his shoes again.

“Why you are ready this early? You usually go to school when we already arrived half an hour before you… [smirked] is it because now you’re the leader of the welcoming party for the new students?” Heechul tried to insult Yesung’s daily activities.

Yesung didn’t even care when Heechul talk to him as he never turned his head to see Heechul. Heechul acted like he wanted to punch Yesung before he went to his room cause he knew that Yesung would remained silence when Yesung thought it had no use to talk.

----------------------------------------------------------

Heechul knew Yesung for almost the rest of his life since they passed year after year together. Eunhyuk joined them after few years passed. They grew a lot but they never change in appearance. They would stay young as another people grew older. Everyone was suspecting them and it was the time for them to disappear from the school thing and just walked around the neighborhood.

 

Were you suspecting something? YOU SHOULD!

me and my close friends weren’t like normal people. we were those that people thought never exist. we were………

 

Yesung walked alone to his beloved highschool cause today he had to be a leader of the welcoming party for the fresh students. He was being punished since he had fight with another 2nd year friend, Kangin, cause Kangin insulted him. Yesung was remaining silent at first but Kangin kept fueling the fire and when Yesung couldn’t hold his anger anymore, he stood up and punched Kangin right on his nose.

Yesung was known as the eccentric but also the quite one. So the teachers believed that he didn’t start the fight and they gave Yesung a punishment. Yesung needed to create an event that could make new students feel welcomed and happy. He had been thinking for over a month about the event and Heechul came up with an idea that completed his.

 

He was walking blankly closer to the gate when a body bumped into his right side. Both Yesung and the one who had the body fell and soon Yesung cleaned himself even he hadn’t stand up.

“See?? What I told you, son? Don’t walk too fast. You’re still weak from the typhus you suffered last week. [handed a hand and pulled his son to stand up] come on! Stand up!” a 50 years old man said to his son.

“I’m fine, dad! Even if I’m weak, I’m not that weak!” the one with white shirt said.

Yesung stood up by himself and put an angry face to the smaller body cause he seemed still didn’t know he already made Yesung fell. But Yesung was wrong. The one with the smaller body turned to face him.

 

In sudden, his heart rate was beating so fast. His pulse became raging and it was strange cause Yesung never felt like that before. There was something inside him that wanted to explode. Yesung froze but disturbed when the other one was start to talk.

“I’m so sorry, hyungnim… I’m so sorry…” he said, apologizing.

“It’s okay. I’m fine. You’re okay right?” Yesung replied, in his cold way, saw the new student.

He nodded and Yesung left a slight smile before he went inside the gate, left Ryeowook blank.

 

Yesung threw his bag on the couch at president’s club room ad cursed when he saw no one in there. The clock told him that it was already 07.50 AM and the new students should be gathered in the middle of the school. He was about to call Kangin but he heard so many yells and shout outside the room. He peeked from the window and he saw Siwon, Donghae and Sungmin tried their best to discipline the new ones. Yesung smiled. He knew that he could count his other friends.

“Yaaa Yesung! When did you arrive? I never thought that you could arrive this early…” Siwon said in sudden.

Yesung turned his face before he smiled to Siwon. “Siwon, I felt something different today…”

“What? What happened? Something bugs you?”

“My heart… it’s beating… I mean… I can feel it moving. I don’t even know what happened.”

“Did you talk to others about this?”

“You’re the first I talk to… [sighed] I can’t find them yet…” he added with a hiss.

“Well, let’s talk about it later… come on! You need to open this event!” Siwon said, while he pulled Yesung hand with him. Yesung couldn’t say no cause he knew it was his punishment and he was glad that his friends helped them.

Yesung went back to his room after he did his speech and he didn’t follow the whole opening ceremony. Something happened to his heart again. For the first time he was sweating when he talked in front of the new students. For the first time his hearing disturbed and couldn’t hear as clear as he used to be. He hated to admit that somehow he became weaker. He knew there was something wrong with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

He took his feet out of the room to examine every class and to see the progress of the plans he made with his friends. He was okay when he entered the first room under Eunhyuk’s surveillance cause he believed that Eunhyuk could easily led the kids since Eunhyuk always arranged things neatly. After a small talk with Eunhyuk to know the condition of the students, Yesung went to the second class. He saw Donghae was talking to the younger ones and soon he heard a full class laughed in Donghae's joke. He stopped himself for disturbing the fun that happened in second class but he left a smile to Donghae.

He arrived at the third class and the same thing happened under Heechul’s control. He held his intention to enter the class cause Heechul seemed making a fun game with the third class. His plans were going well to make the younger feel comfortable. He was relief when his plans worked so well on the three classes he examined. So he felt confidence about the last two classes at the end of the alley. He decided to continue examine the fourth and the fifth classes.

Siwon ruled the fourth class as he told the new students to introduce themselves one by one in front of the class. They were having fun cause one to another can declined or agreed to someone’s introduction. Siwon made it as fun as it could be and Yesung was so grateful for that. He smiled to Siwon as he continued his steps to the last class but stopped in sudden. What happened this morning came again as soon as he got closer to the fifth class.

His heart was singing again and he felt his knees were weak in sudden. He forced himself to the last room and he saw Sungmin played with the younger students in line. Yesung stood in front of the door, watching everyone carefully. He passed his eyes to every faces but then stayed at the face he had seen before. The guy who made Yesung fell in front of the gate.

“It’s him again… [he felt something disturbed himself] who is he anyway?”

Yesung went closer to Sungmin as he felt someone was watching him carefully. He smiled a bit before he hugged Sungmin.

“So how does it feel to be a senior again and again?”

“It feels great Yesung… and I found someone cute at the second class. His name is Kyuhyun… [smiled]”

“Have you marked him? [smirked] but you marked two kids 4 years ago… where are they?”

“They’ve grown up, Yesung… this time, I won’t let my new guy disappear…”

“So… are you planning to………”

A voice disturbed the talk between Yesung and Sungmin when two students asked Sungmin to make another line for them to guess. When it happened, Yesung’s eyes fell again to the guy who stole his attention. He was a bit surprise when the other guy did the same thing. He felt something hurt him when the other guy moved his eyes from Yesung as Yesung stared at him.

Sungmin told them to make lines again and that little guy stood in the last line 4th. Sungmin asked Yesung to be the source for line 1st and 2nd while Sungmin was the source for line 3rd and 4th. Yesung smiled and whisper some words to the first student before he transferred the whisper to the second student. Yesung saw Sungmin did the same thing in the third line and Yesung came to Sungmin to say something.

Sungmin agreed and he walked to where Yesung stood up few seconds ago while Yesung went to where Sungmin used to stand. His stare was directly to the last guy in the 4th line and he saw the guy went into the third line. Yesung smiled, walked closer to where his junior stood up and pulled the hand to make him as closer as possible.

“I guess you belong to the fourth line, Kim Ryeowook…” Yesung whispered right on Ryeowook’s ear, followed with a smile when he saw Ryeowook had his eyes closed.

“I… I…” Ryeowook shivered when Yesung took his hand and brought him back to the line 4th.

Since the 3rd line made it, Yesung started to yell. “I’m going to start the 4th line from the back…” he smirked to Ryeowook while he said that.

As he leaned closer, he felt his knees became weak and his heart was beating fast. Yesung knew there was something Ryeowook carried with him and he was sure Ryeowook didn’t know it. He whispered some words to Ryeowook and Ryeowook passed them to his second friend.

For Ryeowook himself, he didn’t know why he felt he was stronger. He didn’t feel cold anymore. He didn’t have the dizzy feeling like he used to be. He also realized the feeling when he out of his dad’s car and he bumped into his senior. As soon as the thought came to his senior, he remembered precisely about the look of his senior. He looked up and stared at Yesung. His lips parted when Yesung smiled to him and again leaned forward to him. “I’ll see you again tomorrow, Kim Ryeowook…”

Day 1 passed Ryeowook with a mystery feeling inside his heart and something to be talk about for Yesung…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed Ryeowook without Yesung’s appearance in front of his eyes as another new student called Shin Hyungsik tried to be closer to him. His body became weak and he felt his head spinning all over again. The day he hates came along as the pledge event for that day was Physical Education. Ryeowook lazily moved his to the field where he saw his new colleagues gathered around. The hot sunlight affected Ryeowook so much as his breath became heavier. He saw everything was spinning and in sudden a black out attacked Ryeowook as he passed out.

“What happen to him?” Sungmin said while he came for help.

“He passes out… maybe the sun is too hot for him…” Siwon tried to explain.

“Call Yesung, Sungmin… he needs Yesung…” Heechul said in sudden.

“Hyung, we’ve talked about this… Yesung is still not sure about this guy… he…”

“Just call him… let’s see what Yesung can do when he got his here…” Heechul told Sungmin in high tone.

Sungmin followed the order without spill some words again cause he didn’t want to deal with Heechul. He went out to bring Yesung to the health room.

 

It took almost like forever to drag Yesung out from his place and arrive to where Ryeowook lied on a bed. Yesung hugged himself when he walked closer but something strange happened.

“It’s happening again, guys… I feel dizzy and… oh my God, I’m sweating… look!” Yesung screamed.

On the other hand, Ryeowook started to move his body as Yesung was getting weaker. He opened his eyes and started to look around him. He saw Sungmin, Siwon, Heechul and…… Yesung. He woke up immediately from the bed.

“Easy boy… easy…” Sungmin said, tried to calm Ryeowook.

“I have to go back to the class… I……” Ryeowook said, still afraid with everyone, with his eyes on the floor.

“Please stay…” a voice said from the right side of Ryeowook. Ryeowook looked up and see who he was. He was Yesung… Ryeowook choked…

“Okay…” was the only thing Ryeowook could say when he heard Yesung asked him to stay.

“Let’s leave them both then…” Heechul suggested.

 

Ryeowook was confuse when Heechul said that but couldn’t do anything when he saw some of his seniors were leaving the room and left him alone with Yesung. He felt he became much stronger in sudden as he saw Yesung sat on the chair stared at him weakly.

“Are you okay, hyungnim?” Ryeowook started to ask.

Yesung stared at him sharply and nodded. Ryeowook acted awkwardly when Yesung walked closer.

“What do you feel right now?” Yesung asked.

“I feel so much better and stronger… see? I’m fine…” Ryeowook said while taking Yesung’s hand but Yesung tapped it away.

“Don’t touch me! don’t you ing touch me!” Yesung yelled.

“Why? [taking Yesung’s hands again] look, you got warmer. Maybe some medicine will cure you. Wait… let me look for them…” Ryeowook smiled before he stood up and looked around the cabinet.

Ryeowook kept mumbling about the medicine he saw without looking at Yesung, while Yesung who went weaker and angrier to Ryeowook.

“YOU CAN’T CURE ME WITH THAT MEDICINE!! Stop looking for it!” Yesung screamed and made Ryeowook looked at him straightly.

“Why do you yell at me? I’m just trying to help… why?” Ryeowook started to sob as tears filled his eyes. Yesung felt a sting on his heart as he saw Ryeowook crying.

“Please… stop crying… stop…” Yesung said and gave his hug to Ryeowook. He tightened the hug as Ryeowook returned what Yesung did.

“Please… let’s stay like this for a while…” Yesung pleaded.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook went to Yesung’s house cause Yesung wasn’t getting better at all after the event over. He took Yesung to his room and put a blanket to cover Yesung’s body. Yesung closed his eyes and felt the pain all over from up to his toes. He was shaking but stopped suddenly when Ryeowook held his hands.

“I’m here, hyungnim… I won’t leave you till you get better…” Ryeowook sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter