Temptation

Temptation

Seoul, 8:30 pm

 

KLIK!

“The password is still the same”, someone murmured. A girl with white blouse and jeans pushed the button in front of her, after standing in front of the door for thirty minutes. It’s been a while since their argument. She never came again. It’s too much memories, happiness, and laughter. Let’s say he hurt her so bad before, but that night was different. That night, she missed him so much. That night, she really wanted to see him.

She stepped in to the house. The living room felt so empty and a bit dark. She assumed the others were outside, doing their own business. She looked around. How she missed the smell of that room. How she remembered they often spent their spare time there with lots of DVDs and peppero biscuit, and don’t forget the peppero kiss they did. She looked around once again. She could smell his perfume, Bleu de Chanel, his favorite. She tilted her head but found nothing. Instead of someone, something approached her. It moved closer to her, snuggling its fur to her leg. She looked behind.

“Oh hello dear”, she carried the white puppy into her arms. She caressed and kissed its fur. Strangely, the puppy looked so comfortable in her arms. “Where’s daddy? Is he home?”The puppy snuggled into her embrace. She carried the puppy around, wanting to peep to his room. However, instead of going to his room, she sat on the couch. She let herself enjoying the dim light.

“Yoona?”, someone called her name. Yoona tilted her head, a bit startled. She stood suddenly, embracing the puppy. “What are you doing here?”, he asked, getting closer to her. The guy looked into something in her embrace.

“I’m just..”, she didn’t finish her words. The guy took the puppy into him. Yoona just looked at him, caressing his puppy.

“There you are, uri shiro gongjunim”, he said happily as if he found something he’d been searching for a long time. “Did she bother you?”

Yoona shook her head swiftly. She noticed the guy in front of him looked more handsome than before. He looked so good in his black t-shirt and jeans, perfectly fit his body. Her mind reminisced the past, when she leaned her head on his shoulder. And when she hugged his tightly or some nights that were too beautiful to be described. She lost in her thought.

“Yoona?”, his voice scattered her fantasy. Her eyes stared at him, already stood in front of her without shiro. The light was . She could see his beautiful face. “What are you doing here?”, he asked her, confused.

“I’m surprised. The password is still the same”, instead of answering his question, she talked about her opinion. He turned his body, feeling disappointed to her. But Yoona followed him.

“You’re not supposed to be here”, he said coldly. She suddenly stopped her walking. She knew he didn’t want her here, and she knew the reason why.

“Why? Is it wrong if I’m here?”

“In the past, no. Now?”, he turned his body, staring at her eyes deeply. “Now? Yes”

Yoona remained silent. It choked her inside. How come he becomes so cold? He hurt her back then, now what? He hated her? “Why is it wrong?”, she dared herself to ask. The guy walked closer to her, and damn he could smell her perfume.

“You have a boyfriend now”, he said it clearly. It felt so wrong but he had to say it. He didn’t want to be the fool here. He didn’t like her coming actually because it would lead to something risky.

“So why?”, her eyes looked teary.

“You guys have a fight?”

“Well, we argue a lot. But not now”, she still stared at his eyes. How she wanted to hug him so bad. “I really want to see you”

He sighed, “Do whatever you wanna do”. He turned his body, trying so hard not to look at her face. He grabbed the doorknob and came in to his room. Yoona followed him but he didn’t care. He sat in himself on his chair, looking at his computer in front of him.

“Your room is still the same”, she looked around. He tried not to listen to her mumbling.

“Oh hallo shiro gongjunim~”, She embraced the puppy with her aegyo. “Jonghyun appa is busy, let’s play ok?”, she positioned herself on his bed. She didn’t want to give up. She really wanted to distract him as soon as possible. Jonghyun felt uncomfortable. He abruptly stood up and gotten closer to her. He grabbed her wrist tightly.

“I’ll send you home”, he said, but Yoona didn’t move her body. She carefully put shiro on the bed. “I don’t want to go home”

“You have to!”, he said a bit louder, “does your boyfriend know you’re here?”

“No! and I don’t care!”, she released her wrist. Jonghyun remained silent. In the dim light he could see her eyes. There is a strange feeling. He didn’t even know how to explain it. Yoona suddenly stood up, hugging him tightly. His body reacted. He was so surprised. “I just want to see you. Can i?” She inhaled his perfume deeply. She’d miss the smell someday and she wanted to remember this kind of feeling.

“Yoona, you can’t be like this”, he tried to release her hug. Instead of releasing him, Yoona grabbed his neck and kissed him. She missed him so bad. She really wanted to touch his lips once again. His eyes widened. He never thought she would do this. But deep down inside, he missed her. He really wanted her back but something wasn’t the same anymore. Jonghyun tried to release himself but she held his neck tightly. He released the kiss, staring at her eyes.

“I miss you”, she leaned her forehead to him. Jonghyun felt like he couldn’t breathe. Her lips felt so sweet. How he missed that lips.

“But we can’t…”

“Yes, we can! And I want to”, she circled her arms on his neck, leaning her head again. She kissed him softly at first then it turned out to be passionately in a blink. Jonghyun enjoyed the kissed. Unconsciously, his hands were circling around her waist. It felt so good so that they wanted to release the kiss. He could feel her lips and tongue inside his mouth. They did it passionately without realizing that Jonghyun was on top of her. His hand unconsciously reached her buttons and opened it slowly. Yoona let loose her blouse. Jonghyun could see her white lace bra. Yoona also tried to undress his t-shirt and he helped her until she could see his perfect body and abs.

They’re making out on his bed. They sunk into their intimacy. He in to her neck when she hugged him tightly. ! It feels so good. He missed her so much until he couldn’t even control his mind. She called his name over and over again. He kissed her shoulder then turned into her lips. It felt like they addicted into it. It felt like an ecstasy. He released the kiss once again, looking into her eyes deeply. They were out of breath. “It is so wrong. But it feels so good”, he said it breathlessly.  Yoona smiled widely, still underneath him.

“Should we do it tonight?”, she asked seductively. Jonghyun smirked. “Wait a sec”, he said without releasing her.

He grabbed his cellphone, sending his message to s.

“I’m with Yoona. Don’t you dare disturb us!”

The message sent. In a second he received the answer.

Minhyukie: “Yoona noona? Jigeumyo?”

Jungshinie: “Really, hyung? In our dorm??? Andweee!”

Yonghwa: “I’m not going home. I will sleep at hyun’s”

Jonghyun grinned, turning off his phone. Yoona also did the same. They stared each other. “Should we continue?”, he offered his seductive smile. Yoona nodded her head, “I’m yours tonight”. He kissed her deeply again and continued what they’d started before. They wanted to do it till the dawn. Just for that night. They wanted to feel the smoothness once again. They really wanted to feel the “happiness” once again.

 

 

 

 

Kinda miss this couple. Enjoy the intimacy! :)