Chapter 1

My School Life

////

This is my last day in Busan. The city who i lived for almost 17 years! Well, I’m going to Seoul and lived there because I’m accepted being student of SMC High School. It’s between sad and happy feelings. The sad feeling is I’m not lived with my parents anymore while the happy feeling is I’m accepted being student of SMC High School. But, I still can comunication with them, right? So, I try not to be sad.

I looked at my mother who still crying at my back and I’m try to comfort her,

“This is not a goodbye, mom. We can still have a communication even I’m in Seoul, right?” I said while hugging her mother.

“Right. This is not a goodbye. I will missed this loud girl!” my mother looked at me and pinches my cheeks.

‘my mother mood is changed fastly!’

“I will missed my chatty mom, too!” I giggled.

“You never changed. By the way, you will live at Jung sister’s apartement, right?”

“Yes, mom,” I replied.

“You have known the adress?”

“Hm, I don’t know...but Soojung will pick me up at the station,”

Luckly that I had a cousins at Seoul that allow me to lived at their apartement so I’m not lived alone.

“That’s good then,” my mother said in relieved.

the train destination to Seoul is already here. The passengers can take their seat.

“I guess it’s your train, you better be in there,” my mother said, “i hope you’ll  feel cozy live in Seoul and have a good day in your first day being high school student !”

“It’s tomorrow, mom.”

“OH MY GOD. Not feels my daughter already being high school student!” my mother giggled.

“Yeah your daughter already adult! But thank you, mom. If i'm arrived in seoul, i will call you mom! Okay?” I said, “i will go into the train, see you in the phone mom!”

“See you in the phone too, my daughter!” my mother giggled.

I give a bear hug to my mother and waving at my mom while I walk into the train. The train already depart and I can see my mom waving at me until I lost her sight.

“Seoul, I’m coming!” I smiled.

                                                                                          ////

ALERT : THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UPDATE!

A/N : I'm sorry if the first chapter really really short because i don't have any time to translate my story to english/? (and once again, if there's any typos or the grammar is wrong, i hope you understand). You can see Eunji is being high school student so the story will be narrate about Eunji's in high school/?. Oh yeah, I'm forgot to tell you that this is my first story that I update! I'm just so touched that there is some reader that want to read my story~ thank you my subscribe! thank you the commenters/? I'm still new in writing so your suggest or something like that, I'm really appreciate of it!:) and lastly, if you curious about the couple, I'm still confused too so I'm just focus for the story now~