final.

2am.

 

Who would ever think that the lead vocals of some of the hottest rookie groups were secretly dating?

 


 

"I miss you."

"I miss you more."

"Please come soon."

"Anything just for you."

 


 

 

It's late, too late. It's 2AM in the morning, the traffic on the freeway is finally gone, and late night walkers are finally going home to where they will have a horrible hangover right after. It's 2AM and Taehyun and Wendy are feeling terribly lonely. They miss each other. They miss the kisses on the skin, the warmth of one another, and the bond they both share. It's 2AM and Wendy is outside her apartment, sitting on the staircase, waiting for Taehyun to drive by.

Wendy places her hand within her jacket pocket as she constantly looks around. There were a few reasons as to why she was doing such a thing. One, she's checking to see if there is anyone un-local around just in case she gets caught by a fan. Two, she tends to sneak out a lot just to meet up with Taehyun, therefor Wendy is trying her best not to get caught by a fellow group member or by her very own manager who just happens to live in the same building as she did. Three, she's simply waiting for Taehyun to come and pick her up.

Within minutes, a white convertible slows down and parks right in front of Wendy's presence. Without hesitation, she walks straight forward to the car and gets right in. Of course Wendy would know what kind of car her own boyfriend drives.

"What took you so long?" Wendy calmly asked as she buckled in her seatbelt and looked straight ahead into the street view.

"You know how hard it is to sneak out." Taehyun chuckled and began the engine.

Although, Wendy and Taehyun might not seem very compatible in others perspective, there were many things they fell for within another. They even fell in love with the smallest things.

For example, Wendy fell for the way Taehyun smiled. His smile reminded her of the warmth of the sun on a winter day. How it looks so sweet yet so cheesy. Sometimes, his eyes would form an eye smile and leave tiny creases on the side. Wendy notices everything and she loves every little thing about him.

Taehyun fell for Wendy's eyes. Wendy looked like a rare fragile flower, one that will become damage after one touch. But her eyes were a whole different story. Although her eyes shined at midnight, there was a dominance of power in her eyes and Taehyun loved it. Taehyun loved Wendy in general and not a damn person could tell him different.

< : >

It's 2AM and the car is now parked in an abandoned parking lot, so they could finally have their alone time they longed for.

"Finally." Wendy took a breath of relief.

"Finally." Taehyun quietly said underneath his breath. He leaned over the armrest which was also the border between him and Wendy. Taehyun cupped her chin with his right hand and kissed her very softly and smoothly. The vibe was just right and everything was so relaxing.

Wendy broke off the kiss and slowly opened her eyes at the same pace as Taehyun's. "What am I to you?"

"The love of my life." Taehyun spoke as he smiled just the way Wendy loves it.

"Then whats the difference between the love of your life and your soulmate?"

"Why are you asking such a question?" Taehyun asked back as he ruffled Wendy's brown locks with the shade of washed out blue at the bottom. He awaited for Wendy to respond back, but she just stared right at him, waiting for him to answer her question first. "The love of your life is a choice and your soulmate is not." Taehyun finally caved in and answered just for the love of his life.

"So i'm just a choice." Wendy blankly said.

"Please don't say such a thing. In my eyes, the love of my life is much more valueable than my soulmate. I choose you and only you, and I will stick to that. I promise you." Taehyun buried his hands within Wendy's hair and laid a surprise kiss upon her lips. Although, the kiss came out very clumsily due to the fact that Wendy was too busy smiling to even kiss him properly. It's not Wendy's fault that her boyfriend was just so damn romantic.

< : >

"You look beautiful with the moonlight shining at you."

"Nam Taehyun, are you trying to flirt with me?" Wendy giggled.

"I mean you're my girlfriend after all." Taehyun smiled brightly as he held onto Wendy's hand. "I love you, Seungwan."

Wendy forcefully pulled her hand away from Taehyun and folded her arms together. "You know I like the name Wendy better." Within not even a second, maybe a millisecond, Wendy broke out a smile and said "I love you so much."

It's 2AM and both Taehyun and Wendy felt like they were falling in love all over again.

< : >

The two of them couldn't stay out as late. On that very same day, they had to preform live at Music Bank. Since that was the case then it meant that they shouldn't be out. Also we all can't forget that they both snuck out of their dorms without getting caught. Just imagine all the issue's they would go through if they were caught sneaking out. Since Wendy and Taehyun were rookies, rules were very harsh on them by their agencies.

Taehyun proceeded to drive off the freeway and into the streets of Seoul. The couple continued on their conversation and talked about whatever came running through that young mind of theirs.

"You know, you're always my number one to me. There isn't even a number two just because of you!" Taehyun spoke out and looked straight ahead at the rode. He was on his way to Wendy's apartment to drop her off safe and sound.

"God, if you weren't driving, I'd kiss you senseless," Wendy told him.

Suddenly, Taehyun turns the wheel and swerves to the side of the road. He stops the car abruptly. "Not driving anymore."

< : >

Time fast forwards and now it's 4AM. Wendy gives Taehyun one last farewell kiss and leaves to her dorm. Taehyun stays in his car and watches after her to make sure she safely enters the apartment building. After that, Wendy walks into the building while Taehyun drives off. And now they were suppose to go back to their normal lives. Their normal lives as entertainers because that's what idols do. They will see each other backstage of music shows and politely bow to one another as if they don't know each other. Only Taehyun and Wendy knows the truth, therefor after each bow they both will have a little smirk on the side of their faces that only they will understand.