Finale

BBQ

"Ah!" You cried out as you were greeted with a hot puff of black smoke that erupted from the barbeque grill.

"Oh! _____ ,are you alright?" Your boyfriend, Suga looked up, his milky white skin now coated with a layer of the remains of black charcoal.

When you saw Suga in that condition, you burst into laughter.

"Mwohh?!" Suga complained, as he approached you.

"Your...AHAHHAAH...." You tried to stop your laughter, but couldn't help and continue laughing so hard that tears started to generate from the corners of your eyes.

"Mwoyaaa, ______-ah??!" Suga retorted, as he scooped up the "chocolate-flavoured" chicken, he seemed to be on the verge of tears from frustration of a burnt chicken meal.

"I'll do it then," you suggested, as Suga glanced pitifully back at the blackened chicken. "It's okay," you added, "I won't force you to eat the burnt chicken."

As Suga readjusted the positions of the charcoal underneath the grill you opened the packages of chicken legs and placed them upon the grill.

While waiting for the chicken legs to grill, Suga walked around impatiently. "______-ah~" Suga whined.

"What...?" You replied, your eyes not moving from the chicken legs.

"I'm bored~" Suga whispered huskily to your ear, as he leaned his chin onto your shoulder.

You glanced at Suga and held back your laughter. "Well,...you could first wash your face."

"Why?" Suga asked innocently, in which you just shoved him away. "Just go!"

"Fine." Suga pouted slightly, as he headed to the side of the house where he could enter the house.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, you heard Suga's footsteps as he embraced you from behind.

"_____-ah~" Suga murmured. "Hmm?" You replied.

"How about we ditch the BBQ idea and just have some fun~?" Suga said, as he readjusted his chin onto your shoulder.

"The chicken legs are almost done anyways," you said, as you snatched one up and took a quick bite out of it.

"Mmmmm," you murmured, as Suga glanced over your shoulder and nudged you gently.

"Yeah?" You asked, as you noticed Suga his lips and staring at the chicken leg pitifully.

"Not now," you said curtly, as Suga groaned. "I need to go get some spices and sauces for the grilled food."

As you placed the chicken legs onto an empty platter, and turned to walk toward the house, Suga clung onto you as you dragged him along.

"________-ah, please~~?" Suga pleaded, as he continued to tag onto you.

"Wait!!" You replied as you struggled to reach for the sauces on the upper shelves.

After getting the spices and sauces, you half-dragged Suga back outside.

"Min Yoongi!" You exclaimed, "I WANTT!!!" Suga whined like a little boy.

Placing some barbeque sauce onto the previously eaten chicken leg, you took a big bite, in which Suga clung to you tighter.

"Mmmmm," you sighed, as Suga pouted and finally withdrew from you.

"Yoongi~~" you called, as Suga turned around slowly.

"Do you want some?" You asked, in which Suga instantly pounced over to you like a little dog greeting its owner and willingly devours a bite from the chicken leg.

As both of you exchange bites of the chicken leg, there was finally a last bit left.

"Yoongi, finish it off like a man, okay?" You say, as Suga reaches behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, shaking his head like akid.

"You sure?" You frown as Suga nods.

Seeing that he wouldn't respond, you started to finish the last bit off.

Then, Suga reached over to eat the other part of the remaining piece, then drew your lips to seal into a greasy kiss with his.

"You taste great." Suga commented, as he smiled and his lips.

You laughed. "It's the chicken, you pabo!"

Suga planted another greasy kiss onto your cheek, as his smile grew wider.

"Well, least there's still a plate full of chicken," he said, "then I can kiss you just as much."

---

A/N:

There you have it, my dear readers!

It's so short, but my brain cells are still regenerating after the loss of brain energy from the exams I just had this week.

*RECHARGE SOUNDS BZZZBZZZZ BUZZZZ*

LMAO, wt---? XD

Anyways, hope you liked it! :D How was it~ Comment comment comment! ^^ I'd love to hear from my readers <3

Much love,

aSliceofLove

P.S. Hopieee and Yoongiii are just adorbs here <3 ^_^