Pretending to be the Fan

Pretending to be the Fan

“Yaaaaa Onew ~ I’m bored, whadda ya doing today?” Jonghyun asked the elder following him to the kitchen as the rest of the members all had gone out since their schedule was busy.

“I got a meeting to go too…you wanna come?”

“No thanks!” The Blondie quickly answered and the other laughed.

“Here I’ll give you Juri Noona’s’ number give her a call, I’m pretty sure she’ll clean her schedule for you”

“Do I sound that bored for you to tell me to give Juri noona a call?” Jonghyun asked and took a bite of his apple.

“Hahaha, well, it’s something…why don’t you go hang out with Key…I remember hearing manager saying his down at his parents’ house” The leader said and left the kitchen making his way to the front door with the other following his tail.

“…Keyshi” and a small smirk formed on the Blondies’ lips.

“Yaaah~ Whatever you’re up to, don’t go too far” the leader warned and they chuckled before closing the front door.

 

“Haaaa~ what should I do?”  Jonghyun asked himself, he was currently on his bed sitting and staring at his now laptop with the words ‘Google’ written on the internet page.

So finally deciding to sign into Msn he saw a few people he knew, such as cousins, some friends both famous and not…and there, one Msn name caught his eye.

Queen Me;; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)

“Ha…haha…hahaha, oh are you now Keyshi… thank you for entertaining me” Jonghyun laughed to himself as an idea popped up into his head. He quickly signed out and typed in the Msn home page a pressed on the ‘Sign up for MSN today!’ button.

“Sure will!” he smirked.

After that all he had to do is fill out the information bit and he was set.

“Real name…Awe man…I guess I can use mine again…date of birth…blah blah blah…yay~ the fun bit, now, what should my MSN name be?”

Jonghyun now stared at his ‘new’ MSN page and giggled, pressing on the ‘Add’ button he then typed in Key's MSN Addy.

[email protected] okay now, i shall wait for you my sweet Keyshi, come one add me, add me, add, add, add...YES!” He cheered to himself as the younger added him successfully straight away a chat log popped up and of course it was Key since it was new and Key was his only friend.

 

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

Who are you and why the hell did you add me?

  •      MzKoreanBby_♥♥Says:

Oh hey, umm, who are you?

 

“Hahaha, oh …how the hell do I answer this…” Bling Bling thought quickly.

 

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

It’s Kibum. How did you get my MSN?

  •      MzKoreanBby_♥♥Says:

My friend gave it to me.

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

Friend? Orly now, who’s your friend?

 

“Gosh, Key stop asking so many questions Heeeeeeee!” Jonghyun panicked as he clearly didn’t think this through.

 

  •      MzKoreanBby_♥♥Says:

He told me not to tell you. hahaha

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

…Explain this friend of yours.

 

“Curious are we, bored boy?” Meanwhile Jonghyun was having his fun Key was freaking out yet thinking it was a prank by one of his fellow members. Little did he know…

 

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

Is your friend from SHINee?

  •   MzKoreanBby_♥♥Says:

Maybe, maybe not.

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

Can’t you explain him?

 

“Sure can baby” Jonghyun grinned.

 

  •   MzKoreanBby_♥♥Says:

Okay. His tall,  talented and  y J

Jonghyun snorted when he typed in tall, clearly he being the opposite.

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed)L  says:

Tall. Talented and y … that’s pretty much me. Hahaha

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

No, really who is it? Is your friend good at anything?

 

“Yes, I’m good, no, I’m GREAT at everything!” Jonghyun confidently stated out loud.

 

  •   MzKoreanBby_♥♥Says:

Hahaha…he can sing.

  •      Queen Me; SHINee Almighty Key!! (I’m boreeeeeed) :)  says:

Sing? YAAA! Jjong is this you?

 

“Oh !” the said man freaked.

-          [email protected] has signed out.

 

Just then his mobile began ringing before answering he looked at the Caller I.D and of course it was Key.

“Crap his gonna kill me, that means no food tonight!” Bling Bling panicked before picking up.

“…Hello?”  He said as if he was woken up.

“YAAA Yeobo!” Key shouted down the phone.

“Y-yeah?”

“…Umm, what are you doing?”  Key asked suspiciously.

“…”

“Jjong!”

“S-sorry what…?”

“What are you doing now?” Key said with attitude.

“Nghh…Sleeping…why?”

“Sleeping? At two in the afternoon?”

“Uhhh…is there something you need?” Jonghyun quickly changed the question.

 

“Oh…yeah…no…well, I was on MSN…and this random person added me…and she was explaining who gave my email to her and well I thought it was you cause she said this person Sings…and you know how your good at singing…so…”

“Oh, n-no, no…I was…uhhh…sleeping…”

“Are you sure, you sound wide awake”

“…Yahhh, aren’t you supposed to be busy, your working aren’t you?”

“No I finished early today”

“Oh okay…”

“Oh…okay…well…Okay you can go back to sleep now…”

“Okay-

“Wait…we’re you sleeping until now?”

“Y-yeahhhh” the elder looked shifty.

“Are you sure, I thought I saw you sign in today…”

“Hahaha, well I got to go now bye…Onew’s calling me”

“Isn’t Onew Hyung at the conference?”

“Oh yeah, his…back”

“But it just started a few minutes ago…”

“Keyshi…Please!” Jonghyun said and they chuckled.

“It was you wasn’t it?” still giggling the younger kept pushing the question.

“No I swear it wasn’t m-

“YAHHH~! Hyung, get up already, look what time it is!” Taemin suddenly burst in the room and stared at him, he didn’t know that he just saved Jonghyun’s life.

“Oh what do you know, hahah, Key look it’s your son, here talk!”  Quickly he handed the phone to the younger and shoved him out of the room.

Closing the door to his room he turned around and sighed, staring at his laptop,

“You…got to go!” the blonde dash over to the electronical device and was about to close the MSN page when Taemin came running back in.

“CAUGHT YOU!” he shouted.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” the elder screamed.

“What are you doing Hyung?” Taemin laughed.

“Oh…this…it’s nothing, YAAA get out of my room!” and Jonghyun just closed his screen and smiled.

“You’re up to something~” Taemin sang.

“No, I’m nottt~” Jonghyun did back.

“Yes you are~, and it involves that laptop, your phone, you and Key umma~”

“Omg, ~ why would you think that?~” they kept singing.

“Because I’m smart~”

“No you’re not!” Jonghyun said seriously.

“Tell me!” Taemin pleaded and sat down.

“I was bored, okay…don’t ruin my fun yet, I just started”

 

 

To be continued.