: Juhye :

'Gold-Hearted' New SM girl group~Postions are open.

“ Crap.” Juhye mumbled , It was three in the morning and she was still correcting the mistakes she made in the dance practices. “ Unnie , You should be so hard on yourself , it make you stressed.” Said a trainee in a room who is one of juhye’s best friends. “ Nah it’s fine , I just need to practice. Practice makes thing better!” Juhye says , trying to cheer her tired mind up. “ You’re not practicing , you’re stressing.” Juhye cuts out the trainee words before she can say anything “ Yah , Aren’t you suppose to be in bed. You’re fifteen. You need rest to make you taller.” Juhye grins softly. “ Yeah right. My mom is picking me up late.”The trainee pouts. “ Why? Didn’t you tell me that she’s coming back from work early?Call her.” Juhye says with a caring plus worried tone in her voice. “ I called her several times and she won’t still pick up. Maybe it’s her late day at work. She only arrives late , Usually at 5am or 6am” The trainee rubs the temples of her forehead.”Haesoo , I’m letting you sleep at my dorm. You can’t just stay in this building. I’m going back to my dorm soon.” Juhye wipes the sweat off her brow.” But unnie-“ The trainee tries to cut off juhye’s words but fails “ No buts , You only need your in bed.” Juhye grins and ruffles the trainee’s hair. “ Fine unnie.” The trainee picks up her bags and juhye gets ready to leave with the trainee.