What is Changmin's House?

When Lord Voldemin Isn't A Slytherin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: Hi, guys! My camping trip was moved to next weekend because of a storm. So, I can write this weekend! But the downside is that I'm stuck in my dorm without my laptop and the drafts for my other chaptered stories are there T_T

So, here's a new one-shot until I can get home to my laptop again! :D

Also, I apologize if the format of the story is weird or something. It's my first time posting through my phone o.O I'll fix it when I get home.

If there are Harry Potter references you can't get, check the Foreword or feel free to ask me! :)

I hope you guys like this story! :D

"C'mon, just try it..." Erin said. She had been prodding and poking her boyfriend for about half an hour already, but he was just ignoring her.

Then, she gave him a particularly painful poke on the ribs, and Changmin finally acknowledged her... by looking up from his laptop and giving her a  deadly glare that would usually send others running for their lives.

Others.

But not Erin.

She just flashed him a wide, cheeky grin.

Changmin's annoyance melted away instantly at her adorableness, but he just couldn't let her know that she already won just like that. He rolled his eyes for effect.

"Just give a try, oppa. I don't see any harm in trying..." Erin pouted at him as she snuggled against his side.

"What's the point?" Changmin sighed exasperatedly. "We all know I'll be in Slytherin, anyway!"

"Well, yeah , but it's not official until you get Sorted into it in Pottermore!" Erin insisted.

"I don't need 'official'. Which other House can I be in, after all? There's a reason Cassiopeia calls me 'Lord Voldemin'. With how evil I am, how can I not be in Slytherin?" Changmin told her with an air of impatience. I mean, he was Slytherin, through and through!

"Oh, knock it off with the stereotypes!" Erin snapped. "Slytherin isn't just the House of the evil! There are good Snakes, too! I mean, look at Snape. And Professor Slughorn. And Andromeda Black-"

Changmin put a finger on her lips to stop her from yet another Harry Potter tirade.

Erin glared at him and simply smacked his hand away. Then, she began again.

"-and let's face it, they all played a part in winning the Second Wizarding War, and-"

So, Changmin resorted to the only thing that was capable of fully leaving Erin speechless. He suddenly placed his hands on either side of her face, and before she could react, he swooped in pressed his lips insistently on hers.

After yet another intense make-out session, they finally pulled apart. And the smug look on Changmin's face was for shutting her up and leaving her red-faced and flustered once again.

"You don't play fair!" Erin accused him, trying to look at him reproachfully and totally failing.

"Very Slytherin of me, huh?" Changmin smirked, as he turned back to his laptop.

"Or you're just a big coward..." Erin muttered as she moved away from Changmin to sit at the other end of the sofa.

"Say that again?" Changmin demanded. Though judging from how his eyes had narrowed dangerously into slits, he had heard perfectly clearly already in the first place.

"Well, if you wanna go for the stereotypes, then Slytherins are also known for never being willing to put their necks in line. Just like what you're doing now," Erin said tauntingly. She knew very well how to get under her boyfriend's skin.

Sure enough, Changmin took the bait.

"I'm not a coward!" Changmin said hotly. He would never allow anyone, not ever his most beloved, to call him a coward. "Why would I even be afraid now?"

"You might end up in Gryffindor," Erin pretended to shrug casually. "And just imagine what will happen to your evil maknae image if you end up in the stereotypically House of the heroes."

That made Changmin pause for a bit.

If he ended up in Gryffindor... But, no! That would never happen! Gryffindor is for people like his Yunho hyung! He, on the other hand, was Lord Voldemin! He had to be in Slytherin!

"I'm not worried about being put in Gryffindor, 'cause I know there's no chance of that happening!" Changmin managed to retort eventually.

"For all we know, you could be," Erin smirked.

"I'm not! I'm cunning! I'm evil! I'm Lord Voldemin!" Changmin shouted insistently in the manner of a five year old about to throw a temper tantrum.

"If you say so..." Erin said in a sing-song voice that said she totally didn't believe him.

That was the last straw for Changmin.

As Erin totally knew it would be.

"Fine! I'll prove it to you!" Changmin shouted, annoyed, as he turned back to his laptop. Only this time, he closed the document he was working on and opened the internet browser.

Erin watched in anticipation, a slight smirk on her face, as the Pottermore website loaded.

"Just you wait and see," Changmin threw a scowl at her before beginning the Sorting exam.

But when Changmin's results came out, both their jaws became unhinged and dropped to floor.

"Oh my god sun!" Erin gasped.

Changmin would normally frown at this indicator that his girlfriend was clearly hanging around his duckbutt hyung too much. But right now... well, he was too deep in shock.

Erin, for her part, was starting to get over her surprise and was now trying to hold in her laughter. She could only imagine the chaos going on in her boyfriend's mind right now.

"Well, that's... interesting," Erin said, amusement sparkling in her eyes. A few chuckles escaped from her. But, come on, you gotta give her credit for not bursting out in laughter already!

That knocked Changmin out of his trance. He finally blinked again, ending his long staring at the screen which flashed the announce that he was in-

"HUFFLEPUFF?! HOW CAN I BE IN HUFFLEPUFF?! I AM A SNAKE! THIS IS WORSE THAN BEING IN GRYFFINDOR! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! NO! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I AM LORD VOLDEMIN, GODDAMMIT! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I-"

Seeing her boyfriend completely lose his head and shout at his laptop like a maniac was the last straw for Erin.

Her peels of laughter filled the living room as she clutched her stomach and rolled around on the sofa at the hilarity of the situation.

"It's not funny!" Changmin shouted crossly, turning to her. "Do you know what kind of insult this is to my reputation? I'm an evil maknae! What are people going to say when it gets around that I landed in the House of losers! I'm a snake, not a goddamn fluffy, cuddly badger!"

That cut short Erin's laughter. She glared at Changmin.

"Are you an idiot? Badgers aren'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter