It's About Time

It's About Time

"I don't really think I'm attractive," Key admitted. The other members of SHINee frowned, as the radio DJ spoke.

 

"Why not? I bet a lot of girls would disagree."

 

Key shrugged, even though the radio listeners couldn't hear it. "I don't have a good face. I am the least attractive in the group,"

 

The other members gave each other knowing stares as Key spoke. They had to do something to show Key how beautiful he was.

 

 

 

 

Key sat on the couch like the other members had bullied him into doing, not bothering to hide his boredom, while the little jerks busied themselves in one of the bedrooms. After a few more minutes, they finally shuffled out, one behind the other, all holding pieces of paper in their hands.

 

"What is this?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing as they all stood in front of him.

 

"Shh, just listen," Onew instructed, before glancing to Taemin. "Taem, you wanna go first?"

 

Taemin nodded and glanced at the paper in his hands for a minute before looking up at Key, smiling fondly at the older boy. "Key is determined, he auditioned once, and got rejected, but that didn't stop him. It made him want to prove everyone wrong. So he practiced, and got even better, and auditioned again. And passed, it was a 1 in 8000 chance."

 

Key raised an eyebrow as Taemin spoke. What were they doing?

 

"Key is strong. Grueling school days, late night practices, all while being far away from his home, his family, his salvation. He may have cried, but he continued forward, succeeding where others would have failed. When others criticized him, he turned it into fuel, energy to use to leave them speechless. That's why Key is beautiful,"

 

He smiled at Key again and then glanced over to Minho. Minho smiled at Key and glanced down at his paper. "Key is kind. When one of us is sick, Key wants to take care of us, make sure we're okay. If someone is upset, he tries to comfort them. If someone is in pain, he tries to ease it. Even if he doesn't know them, he wants them all to feel okay. Key reaches out to everyone, even his fans, going out of his way to try and help them."

 

Key didn't want to admit it, but he felt tears beginning to form.

 

"Key is smart," Minho continued, "He is able to quickly learn choreography, even while others struggle to catch on. He is good at pictionary," Key let out a small giggle and Minho and the others smiled, "Key is smart. He knows all the languages." another giggle came from Key, causing the others to smile again. "Key is smart, He's taught himself how to do many, many things. And that's why Key is beautiful,"

 

Jonghyun spoke next. "Kibummie is adorable. He has very good taste and always dresses well. He is very artistic, and very funny. Key is friendly to everyone he meets, and even if he doesn't get along with someone, he always tries again. That's why Key is beautiful."

 

Key couldn't hold his tears in any longer, as Onew began to speak. "Key is talented. He is an amazing dancer, he is an amazing singer, and an amazing rapper. He has tried other things and has succeeded in every one of them. Modeling, musicals, variety show star, acting. Key has practically mastered them all. He has even proven himself to be an amazing father and husband. Key is honest. Not just with others, but with himself. He doesn't lie about who he is. Even if other people don't like it, he doesn't care, he just holds his head high. He's an inspiration to others. That's why Key is beautiful."

 

Key continued crying as s piled onto the couch to hug him and kiss him.

 

"I ing hate you guys," he muttered, laughing as he wiped at his face.

 

"you know," Onew started, "That list could have been a lot longer. We cut a lot out to save time,"

 

"You're so full of ," Key laughed, gently pushing at Onew's face.

 

"No really, do you wanna hear it?"

 

Key shook his head, "no, no. I believe you,"

 

Onew smiled.

 

"It's about time."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

yay beautiful Bummie. <3