oo1

Bounce

"So we are on our way to the airport now, hyung is sleeping"

Amber was vlogging as always when they would go somewhere, he pointed the camera at Max and chuckled. Taemin and Chad were trying to build a stack of small rectangular woods. Henry was just watching and trying not to laugh.

"Oh my god my hair is so messed up"

He took a moment and fixed his hair.

"So yeah... I dont know what to say... We will see you guys on the airport then I guess ha... haha... ha"

He turned off his camera and just watched Chad and Taemin play with the oldest member. The two maknae's tried their best to not let Max move. After awhile they arrived at the LAX airport. Amber pulled out his camera again when they were at starbucks eating and drinking something.

"So we just arrived here and we are now relaxing at le starbucks, Max scowled Chad and Tae and they eventually bickered again... Yup thats how they are... WHAT THE HECK CHAD"

Chad threw a little chocolate mouse at Amber which landed on his white shirt. Henry quickly snatched the camera away from Amber before he would drop it and Amber leaned towards Chad reaching out for his throat.

"You idiot, this was a really expensive shirt you know!"

"Hahaha sorry bro, I was just fooling around"

"Im going to have to change now, you Tae come with me"

They left and Henry continued vlogging for his friend.

"Just a daily thing for us, Chad being all childish and Amber getting mad because he messes up with his stuff just like he did with Ambers white plain shirt... A really expensive one... A limited edition expensive one... Weird kid isnt he? Well we'll see you guys just before the take off, annyeong"

He smiled and waved at the camera before turning it off and putting it inside Ambers bag. After a few minutes they came back, Amber changed into his green sweater. He just stuffed his white shirt in his backpack and picked it up. They all went to the waiting hall and waited for their flight to be announced. In the airplane Amber took out his camera again and started to record.

"Hey guys, sorry for what happened, I will try to edit it out... We are in the plane right now, waiting for the take off. We are so ready for Korea, its been awhile since weve been there so we missed it... Uhm... Dont know what to say right now anymore... Wow this is awkward hehehe"

Chad snatched the camera away and Amber just let him be. They turned it off and took it out again when they were in the air, almost at Korea. It was a long tiring flight and when they arrived they immediatly went to the hotel. Amber being excited filmed everything.

"Annyeong, this is Taeminie~... Im sharing a room with Amber and Max, Max and Amber and since there were only two beds... I claimed one for myself so the two have to share the other one muhahaha, evil second maknae strikes again!"

 

The girls were fixing their make up before they had to go and record the show. Sunny was the last one to finish with her finishing touches, when she made her way behind the camera's she saw a guy with brown hair she wasnt familiar with, she just continued walking thinking he would be one of the guests or maybe one of the new staff.

"Sunny where have you been?"

Hyoyeon asked while she swung her arm around Sunny's shoulder and grinning at her. Sunny just chuckled and shook her head at the sight of the face of the dancing queen of the group.

"Just working on my make up because you guys took so long"

"Yah yah, I want to look pretty on camera you know"

She said while ruffling Sunny's hair while laughing. Sunny swatted her hands away and fixed her hair again.

"Dont, it took me long to get it into a beautiful model like this and Hyo you always look pretty in your own way just like the others"

"Aw, thank you Sun~"

"You should start calling me unnie after all those years you know"

"We are the same age Sun so I dont have to call you unnie smartass"

"Im smart I know I know"

"Yah you two come here we have 5 minutes left"

"Ne Taeng~"

They took their seats infont of the camera's and greeted the audience and the MC. After a few minutes they started filming, they had short interviews and talked about random things.

"So I want to know... Would you guys date a fan?"

They were silent for a few seconds but then Sunny decided to speak up.

"Depends. If its a decent fan and he isnt to young or to old I think it wouldnt be a problem but the thing is, I would only date someone who loves me for who I am and not what I am, so I wont date someone who likes or loves me as Sunny but loves or likes me like Lee Soonkyu.. The real normal daily life me, not the beautiful girl with a nice voice"

"SNSD is really going downtown, we call ourselves pretty and beautiful and y because we dont want to feel old"

Taeyeon butted in making everyone laugh at her nonchalant statement.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon dont say that on live tv!"

Tiffany said and nudged her, Taeyeon just awkwardly smiled and looked down at her shoes.

"Still the same blunt Kim Taeyeon as always right, Taeyeon-si?"

"Ah, dae"

"Hahaha dont worry girls, 26 years old isnt that old. Im 33 years old so dont worry you girls have still 7 years to enjoy"

The MC said making the girls chuckle.

"But lets get back to the question, Jessica-si what do you think? Would you date a fan?"

"Uh..."

She was caught off guard by the question, she really didnt know how to answer making the others laugh, she used to be always like that at tv shows or interviews. Unsure of what to answer.

"I guess what Sunny said is actually true"

"Okay, and what about Seohyun-si?"

"If he loves me for Seo Juhyun and not Seohyun its fine with me, and if I like or love him back it would be even better. Its important to know that your loved one cares for your inside not your image"

"Wow wise words from the maknae"

The MC said and the rest nodded and just agreed what she said.

"Its good to know that the girls think of it like that, not just jumpnig on all cute fanboys just like that. So today we have some special guests in the studio aside from our 9 beautiful angels also known as Sonyeo Shidae. We have infamous international idols here, they are slowly growing in our country and also slowly rising in America where they began as a k-rock band"

 


 

First chap ^^ hope you guys like it ^^


So this is one of my three biases ^^ who is your SNSD bias? My number 3 bias: Kim Hyoyeon
_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*